Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies First look at "Curse of Chucky"

22 posts in this topic

curse_of_chucky.jpg

Written and directed by Don Mancini, the film concerns Nica (Fiona Dourif), a young woman grieving over the gruesome suicide of her mother when her domineering older sister Barb (Danielle Bisutti) arrives with her young family in tow to help settle their mother's affairs. As the sisters butt heads over Nica's plans for the future, Barb's young daughter comforts herself with a grinning, red-haired talking doll named Chucky (voiced again by Brad Dourif) that recently arrived mysteriously in the mail.

But as a string of brutal murders begins to terrorize the household, Nica suspects the doll may hold the key to the bloodshed. What she doesn't know is that Chucky has a personal score to settle. He's determined to finish a job he started more than 20 years earlier, and this time he's going to see it through to the bloody and shocking end.

Just looking at that doll gives me... fear!! haha.jokes. I got them all on dvd. I have to re watch them all but number one still gives me the creeps just the music and all then Chucky him self. But again this one is direct to dvd :(

1372338540.jpg

1372338555.jpg

Looking at that pic reminds me of number 1, scary!!

Any release date for this?

September 24, 2013

One of my cousins had a chucky doll and it looked exactly like the one in the movie. Scared me half to death as a kid when I went over there once looking through the toy chest.

Cannot wait to ###### my pants just like i did when i watched the original as a child :D

Got a lot of love for this series, I didn't see 'Seed of Chucky' though - was it as bad as it looked?

I quite liked 'Bride of Chucky', but that may be because John Ritter was in it.

###### chucky. I watched the first one shortly after it came out when I was a little kid. At the same time I had big trolls. They got thrown out directly after I watched it.

YTPIIGw.jpg

2 people like this

OCT 8 on DVD and Blu-Ray!!!  So it's a straight to DVD movie??  That sound bad...

As before... please hopefully not all cgi!

l177.jpg

Why you want a rated version of this film lol unrated all the way ;) would be good to know what was cut from rated to unrated tho.

Just looking at that doll gives me... fear!! haha.jokes. I got them all on dvd. I have to re watch them all but number one still gives me the creeps just the music and all then Chucky him self. But again this one is direct to dvd :(

Horror movies are all direct to DVD today(the originals would have been to), the only "scary" movies that get any cinema time today, aren't really scary, they're just gore movies. 

OMG... another one? Gotta be about the stupidest movies ever.

Horror movies are all direct to DVD today(the originals would have been to), the only "scary" movies that get any cinema time today, aren't really scary, they're just gore movies. 

First one went to cinema. I think maybe most of them.

First one went to cinema. I think maybe most of them.

yes, but if it was released "today" it would never have been a cinema movie.