12 posts in this topic

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP)

geez. not good. young in-experienced drivers and speed... my heart goes out to the families

Such a tragic waste. :( And one lucky kid!

who says it would not have been different if he was there? a single second delay or advantage can mean everything ... 1 second later and they may have been caught behind lights and missed the accident happening all together ... who knows...

1 person likes this

who says it would not have been different if he was there? a single second delay or advantage can mean everything ... 1 second later and they may have been caught behind lights and missed the accident happening all together ... who knows...

can you imagine all the "what ifs?" if we were involved? I'd be utterly stunned

something similar to this happened a while back at the school I went to, A friend of mine decided not to go with her friends over to the lake, and none of them came back, they were in an accident and all died. she feels guilty about it to this day. She thinks that if she had gone it would not have happened.

can you imagine all the "what ifs?" if we were involved? I'd be utterly stunned

I know its baffling but sadly with all the what ifs it would have been less likly for the accident to happen with 1 extra (or less ) person not to say that a complete different accident wouldn't have happened

He should get up every morning thankful that he is alive.

1 person likes this

Agreed. Although he didn't die, his life will be so messed up. I couldn't imagine how I would deal with it. I know what I was like when something happened to someone I know and the "what ifs" hit you like a brick to the face. Even though I knew I couldn't change things it still made me feel like I had failed her and that sent me into depression etc

That kid better watch his back.

MV5BMjE5MTEwODEyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDgxNjU5._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

too soon?

38230159.jpg

Sounds like something out of a movie....forget which movie it was but at the beginning kids got off a plane and later it blew up.

Sad non the less. Inexperienced drivers and driving to fast...nothing is that important that you need to be there a few min early. What is funny, I normally got 5 - 10 over the speed limit but not in town. I see people passing me going way faster and a few miles down the road, they are stopped because of a slow vehicle and i end up catching up to them. Does pay to be in a hurry. Relax, put on some good music and enjoy the drive.

1 person likes this