Question

Posted

Just saw this and checked it out because sitting at my PC and doing Rosetta Stone has been boring - I heard good things about this one on iOS so here I am.

[attachment=334928:Duolingo.jpg]

[quote]

Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and English. Totally fun. Totally free.

"Far and away the best free language-learning app."

4 answers to this question

Posted

I just installed it and started having too much fun learning. It's going to be great for my German, though. Danke! (Y)

Posted

I wish these types of apps would have languages other than the boring 5 ie German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian.

Posted

[quote name='Intrinsica' timestamp='1369858117' post='595722640']
I just installed it and started having too much fun learning. It's going to be great for my German, though. Danke! (Y)
[/quote]

Doing German too and completed then first 2 basic levels. I'm already past those because of Rosetta Stone but having fun with it so far. Used it on my laptop too since it syncs progress (+ for that then, guess I can't knock it for requiring an account! :) )and did the speaking ones for proper pronunciations and doing good so far :)

Gotta say its very well done and similar to Rosetta Stone in some ways too which I thought were well done.

Posted

I too am currently using Rosetta Stone, however I'm learning Spanish.

Thanks very much for the heads up on this! Great app, and FREE! (Y)

If only they did Russian or SC! Oh well I guess I'm going to have to partially rely on RS still :(