Xbox Live Gamertags

Anyone at Neowin have Xbox Live? Reply with your gamertag, and the live enabled games you own and maybe we can start up a neowin only game of Rainbow Six 3 or Crimson Skies.. Or whatever most of you prefer

My gamertag is Draegoth

I have xbox live, my gamertag is andrewfee

The current live games I have are Midtown Madness 3 and Rainbow Six 3. I just traded in a ton of games recently, and these are the only ones I play on live anymore.

I am getting PGR2 in a couple of weeks though. (one of my friends has it right now - he works at codemasters)

Check my sig for all of the xbox games I have, I update it as soon as I get a new game, or trade some in.

Edited by silly_walk

The current live games I have are Midtown Madness 3 and Rainbow Six 3. I just traded in a ton of games recently, and these are the only ones I play on live anymore.

I am getting PGR2 in a couple of weeks though. (one of my friends has it right now - he works at codemasters)

Check my sig for all of the xbox games I have, I update it as soon as I get a new game, or trade some in.

As I have said before - we need this stickied in the console gamers section. And if it's possible, allow posts to be edited any time, so that we can update what games we have.

PGR 2 is not made by codemasters.

As I have said before - we need this stickied in the console gamers section. And if it's possible, allow posts to be edited any time, so that we can update what games we have.

PGR 2 is not made by codemasters.

Yeah, I know, but Microsoft gave them all a copy to see how to make a great online racer, or something like that.

I have live but i prefer playing on xlink (mainly because i don't have to get up and turn my mod off and go hunting the cd down)

Livetag: England (doubt i will ever be on)

Xlink: LiGhTfasT

I forgot to post the live enabled games I own. :p

Rainbow Six 3

Crimson Skies

ESPN NHL Hockey

Star Wars: Clone Wars

MechAssault

Tetris Worlds

If anyone wants to add me feel free, I'm on quite often. Gamertag is Draegoth

Do you guys all feel that Live is worth the price on top of your (probably) already expensive broadband fees? I don't have any Live titles yet, and all of the games I'm really interested in (Halo 2, Fable, some others) don't require or don't support Live anyway. Crimson Skies looks awesome though, and I hear Live play is the only real way to go with that game, but the single player is still good I guess. Other than that game, are there truely any Live games that are essential to any good XBOX library? And if so, do they make the Live fee worth it? I would also LOVE to play Halo 2 on Live...

Do you guys all feel that Live is worth the price on top of your (probably) already expensive broadband fees? I don't have any Live titles yet, and all of the games I'm really interested in (Halo 2, Fable, some others) don't require or don't support Live anyway. Crimson Skies looks awesome though, and I hear Live play is the only real way to go with that game, but the single player is still good I guess. Other than that game, are there truely any Live games that are essential to any good XBOX library? And if so, do they make the Live fee worth it? I would also LOVE to play Halo 2 on Live...

I would strongly reccommend xbox live.

It may initially seem like quite a lot of money just to play online, but you get the headset, a years subscription, a full version of mechassault, voice in all games.

Broadband only, so you're much less likely to get lag.

A single name (make sure it's a good one, as you can't change it) for all games.

Official downloadable levels, cars, tracks etc... for most online games.

Scoreboards, a constantly updated service, the ability to check your friends list via a web browser, live aware games - so you can invite your friends, even if they're playing a single player game.

You will eventually be able to check your friends list/send invites to mobile devices, or via msn messenger.

No charges for any games, apart from MMORPGs, and there is a possibility of "premium" content, such as packs of karaoke tunes for the xbox music mixer.

The ability to recieve invites/send invites to any online game (or live aware one) no matter who makes/publishes it.

I would strongly reccommend xbox live.

It may initially seem like quite a lot of money just to play online, but you get the headset, a years subscription, a full version of mechassault, voice in all games.

Broadband only, so you're much less likely to get lag.

A single name (make sure it's a good one, as you can't change it) for all games.

Official downloadable levels, cars, tracks etc... for most online games.

Scoreboards, a constantly updated service, the ability to check your friends list via a web browser, live aware games - so you can invite your friends, even if they're playing a single player game.

You will eventually be able to check your friends list/send invites to mobile devices, or via msn messenger.

No charges for any games, apart from MMORPGs, and there is a possibility of "premium" content, such as packs of karaoke tunes for the xbox music mixer.

The ability to recieve invites/send invites to any online game (or live aware one) no matter who makes/publishes it.

andrewfee is right, for the price you are getting a great deal.

Definately not worth it. Stick to pcs for online games.

Gamer Tag: nugg3t

Live enabled games: crimson skies, espn nhl 2k4, capcom vs snk, getting pgr2 and magic very soon

Wish list of live enabled games: ssx3, nba street vol2

And im waiting for rallisports 2 live enabled, its gonna rock!