Burger King creates hands free Whopper holder

Tired of the exercise required to lift a burger to your mouth? Have no fear. Burger King has found the solution.

In celebration of its 50th anniversary in Puerto Rico, the burger chain gave away 50 hands free Whopper holders. Yes, they are exactly what they sound like, plastic burger-holding devices that hang from the neck leaving your hands free to perform all sorts of tasks.

A Burger King-produced video announcing the product shows happy Whopper-eaters using their hands to ballroom dance, practice karate, box, trim hedges, give massages and shoot hoops.

To the sound of an electric guitar, the video begins with an introduction in Spanish that reads, ?In a world of multitasking, how can you use your hands to do your daily activities and eat a Whopper at the same time??

This may be an all-time low in the laziness to calorie intake ratio, but it does appear to make burger consumption much more convenient.

While it appears Burger King has removed its official ad for the Whopper holder, here is an unofficial version of the video in all its gluttonous glory. :wacko:

source & video

post-37120-0-39515900-1370123821.jpg

post-37120-0-69942300-1370124125.jpg

Whew -- thank goodness we haven't ran out of ways to be lazy. :D

Soon, your food will arrive pre-chewed...

In the year 4545

You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes

You won't find a thing to chew

Nobody's gonna look at you

In the year 5555

Your arms hangin' limp at your sides

Your legs got nothin' to do

Some machine's doin' that for you ;)

http://www.metrolyri...-and-evans.html

You know what? I think I'm gonna open a clothing store in the US.. Sell pants with built in reversing beepers. You folks are gonna need 'em! :p

It's sad that even after watching the video anyone with half a brain would think this is a serious thing, it's completely a joke and very fake, of course someone with half a brain would also got to the BK site and see how they are not promoting this thing at all, instead halfwits are too busy making ignorant comments, yay America and Europe!!!

It's sad that ...

Instead of being an ass you could always look a little deeper, there are a few sites linked through this besides Fox.. including several owned by Burger King.

It's sad that even after watching the video anyone with half a brain would think this is a serious thing, it's completely a joke and very fake, of course someone with half a brain would also got to the BK site and see how they are not promoting this thing at all, instead halfwits are too busy making ignorant comments, yay America and Europe!!!

I was just going to say this is probably a promotional thing and an ad-agency dreamed this up, now everyone is talking about it.. Mission Accomplished.

Awesome! I can play Counter-Strike and eat a Whopper and never miss a kill!!! lol

KIDDING!!! I will still miss them.. :p

So, now they want to to burn even LESS calories, and also just shove your face into your food to eat it?

That's how animals eat.

LMAO This is horribly embarrassing... I mean, this is like those feed bags horses use...

• Like 3

You know what? I think I'm gonna open a clothing store in the US.. Sell pants with built in reversing beepers. You folks are gonna need 'em! :p

Puerto Rico is not part of the US

its all in fun...

and games till someones loses an eye........

It'll stop you getting marks on the screen whilst your still playing games and eating :D

Nice idea, but shouldn't there also be a tube hovering beside the mouth for sucking down 2 litre cokes?

America, you disappoint me.

Wait for the Chinese version to come out it will have a slot for an ipod ,be wifi connected and an auto reorder app for as soon as the slot is empty

As long as you also open one in the UK, which has a higher obesity rate than the US.