65% of the British 'don't wash sex toys after every use'

silly fact, most men don't wash their penis after sex..... your move

Mine didn't come with instructions. Where can I get that PDF?

• Like 3

Common fact, they don't brush they're teeth...

what total nonsense, and tbh a touch offensive to boot.

Do we class you as a diabetic prone overeater because you live in the USA? Errrr no........... that would not be nice and be a generalisation.

and as with stats it can be seen to say anything its 65% of 1,736 respondents out of a population of 50million adults in the UK does not equate to 65% of the countrys adults. im surprised they actually found 1736 people admitting they owned one, with our prudish attitude towards getting it on :p

I never take polls like this seriously. It was conducted by a website that sells sex toys and is nothing more than a viral advertising campaign. There is no evidence the poll was proportionally representative?the story hasn't been picked up by any reputable site or news organisation?and therefore it cannot be claimed that 65% of British people don't wash their sex toys after use, only that 65% of those who responded don't.

Sensational story is sensational.

That's disgusting...I was clearing a house once for someone that had passed away. Under the bed, was a box full of sex toys. When the box was opened, most of them had like dark green spots all over em lol.

yummy

Brits brush their teeth regularly, and go to the dentist too... this misconception probably stems from the fact that the Brits aren't as obsessed with keeping them perfectly straight and bleached white as people in the US tend to be. As long as the teeth are healthy and function properly, they aren't as fussed about the aesthetics.

Back on topic... well, I haven't much to say beyond EWWWWWW :laugh:

Common fact, All Americans look like this.

post-350302-0-87128400-1370368779.jpg

See what I did there?

That's disgusting...I was clearing a house once for someone that had passed away. Under the bed, was a box full of sex toys. When the box was opened, most of them had like dark green spots all over em lol.

oh TELL ME MORE!!!!

That's not a fact, it's a silly stereotype pushed by films & TV. It's like saying it's a fact that all Americans are morbidly obese and uneducated...

It's also their... not they're and certainly not they are.

They're just silly stereotypes.

Infact if you were actually bothered about the facts you'd see the UK is on par and surpassing some neighbouring countries in the EU and the US.

Oh please spare me. I see stereo typing about the U.S on this forum all the time so stop the whining.

Oh please spare me. I see stereo typing about the U.S on this forum all the time so stop the whining.

And yet you were the first to do it in this thread. No surprises there.

I'm not complaining but calling something a "Common fact" when it's not is just a blatant lie.

Aka "Moooooooooommm!!! THEY DID IT FIRST!!!!!! :cry: "

Wow...so much whining, so many children, grow up...

Lets admire the Brits for acknowledging that no one ain't got time to clean even the pee pee toys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...