xbox one rumour

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#46 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:14

MS has absolutely NO PR!!! First all the squabbling with MS's windows 8, then the issues with features of 8.1, Now the Pr about Xboxone...

There's plenty of communication about 8.1 recently. The gaming divison is most likely busy getting ready for E3 considering it's less than a week away.

#47 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:53

Those who believe "Bad press is better than no press" obviously don't run a business. Tell that kind of logic to sex offenders. Bad press is horrible and does no good. Lets not get behind motos that have no merit just because it sounds catchy.

#48 0nyX

0nyX

Posting from Apple //c

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:56

Couldn't resist

Posted Image

#49 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:59

Especially the design. Will look awesome in my TV stand.

Don't take it as insult, but I'd almost bet my life on you closing 40. That VHS look doesn't just fly.
Plus, you're way too calm about it to be part of the younger Internet generation. :D

#50 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

Posted 06 June 2013 - 17:05

Don't take it as insult, but I'd almost bet my life on you closing 40. That VHS look doesn't just fly.
Plus, you're way too calm about it to be part of the younger Internet generation. :D

I'm 34 and I don't care either way. It's just another box to add to the collection, I don't care what it looks like (though all my other kit is black, so hey why not.)

#51 compl3x

compl3x

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:44

Couldn't resist

Posted Image

lol

#52 dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:23

Couldn't resist

Posted Image

lol! There are way too many awesome gifs for this whole Microsoft thing.

Posted Image

#53 OP +OOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOO

Neowinian Senior

Posted 09 June 2013 - 14:00

Uh, as expected, many people have missed my point.

#54 compl3x

compl3x

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 09 June 2013 - 14:51

Which was? People can't have negative opinions about a product because it bothers you? Nothing thus far has impressed many people about the X1, and if you dare say that you have to battle the Xbox defenders to the death to express your disappointment and lack of enthusiasm.

#55 Zedox

Zedox

Neowinian

Posted 09 June 2013 - 15:22

Doesn't matter. When we see the games, **** will change.

#56 Enron

Enron

Windows for Workgroups

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 09 June 2013 - 18:19

I believe it is best to wait for E3 where MS will supposedly wash that awful conference away from people's minds and Sony will confirm no DRM (even from publishers' side). A few online rants mean nothing a you can see here:

http://www.tomshardw...cord,22887.html

However: :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm still excited about the Xbox One. I buy a system for the games it can play. The TV/VCR features or whatever might be a nice bonus if it works with my cable provider, but in the end, I just want something to play games on, and none of the rumors or official announcements have said it won't play games in my setup.

#57 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

Posted 09 June 2013 - 18:32

I'm not sure I'm very undecided with this console.

#58 Gaffney

Gaffney

I have no title

Posted 09 June 2013 - 19:23

I don't get how anyone can say console X is better at the moment, we haven't seen demo's, there are no prices and there are loads of uncertainties about both consoles.

Used games, lots of people overreacted. You can share games with friends for free and it's the publisher that's in control.
Always online, overreacted again you only have to connect every 24hrs but that might still be a problem for a minority of people (not the majority as people seem to be acting like).

I'm looking forward to being able to download games on day one release, not having to keep my discs safe or carry them around, gaming expanded into the cloud, expanded friends list, skype integration and a improved kinect (hopefully developers just start making good games for it). But as a sane person that isn't a fanboy I will wait until I see demo's of the consoles to decide which one I'm getting. But so far I see nothing bad about the Xbox One.

#59 Houtei

Houtei

Neowinian

Posted 10 June 2013 - 14:46

You know all this complaining about the new consoles this year and you can still almost guarantee they both are going to sell well and 90% of the people swearing they are not buying a console with drm are in fact going to buy one. I see all these people hating on the xbox because it does more than just games when the PS3 was probably thanking god it did more then playing games when it first came out and during all that hacking debacle. I bought one for games but i have 5 friends with a ps3 and every one of them bought it because it was a good bluray player and they never play games on it. Heck mine would not even be getting used anymore if it didn't do bluray movies. Microsoft is hoping to do the same and give you a reason to still use the dang thing after you beat all your games and there's nothing to play for awhile.

#60 illage3

illage3

Apprentice Game Designer

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Posted 10 June 2013 - 14:49

I'm not excited for Xbox One at all. I don't want to pay for Xbox live again. I don't want to play a console that won't work if I can't connect to the internet for a single day, and I don't like the fact that I don't actually "own" the games I paid for.

If PS4 does the same stuff then off to Nintendo/Steam it is for me.