Arrow (Season 2)

The previous episode was pretty awesome. And things on the Island are getting more and more interesting. Hopefully this H.I.V.E. thing leads into Deathstroke. I mean, how can it not?

According to Summer Glau, we should be expecting a big plot twist the next time we see Isabel:

Well, in the next episode the character appears in, there's going to be a big plot twist. What you've seen so far is just the tip of the iceberg.

I had a wonderful time in this last episode. I really like where they're taking it. They're still working on things in the writer's room and deciding exactly what they're going to do, but I think the audience is going to like the twist in Isabel's plot. Andrew won't tell me much more! [Laughs] But it's going to be a lot of fun.

The H.I.V.E., which stands for the Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination

Agent(s):

Otto Muller

Talia al Ghul

Deathstroke

Ravager

:omg:

Dude, spoilers.....

:omg:

Dude, spoilers.....

Not necessarily a spoiler. Anyone could've Googled (or Bing-ed, like Diggles did) H.I.V.E. and find that info.

screenie_3.png

For anyone who doesn't know, Kyle Higgins is the current writer of the Nightwing comic books.

Not necessarily a spoiler. Anyone could've Googled (or Bing-ed, like Diggles did) H.I.V.E. and find that info.

Yeah, but that would be to deliberately search for spoilters, as someone who hasn't read the comics. Just spoilter tag it next time.

Anyway, what happened to Rappy? Is he gone?

CW has opted to film a traditional standalone Flash pilot instead of doing a backdoor pilot as Episode 20 of Arrow

Deadline have revealed that there has been a change of plans for The Flash's small screen debut. While Grant Gustin will still make an appearance as Barry Allen in a two-part episode of Arrow a couple of weeks from now, "the CW has opted to film a traditional standalone Flash pilot instead of doing a backdoor pilot as Episode 20 of Arrow. With Episodes 8 and 9 serving as an origin story, the plan was for The Flash character to make his debut ? red costume and all ? in Arrow?s Episode 20. He will now do it in the pilot." Bosses at the network were apparently extremely impressed with episodes 8 and 9, and this is clearly a sign that they have faith in a live-action series featuring Gustin. The obvious advantage here is that the team behind the episode (Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns and David Nutter) now have chance to tell the story of Barry's transformation into The Flash in it entirety. It may also help keep the grounded world of Arrow away from superpowers for the time being.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=90211

Wow, I'm totally excited for this now if I wasn't already. It's going to be pretty damn awesome to see him in his classic outfit!