Arrow (Season 2)

Then she's pre-placed and looking for a trigger. Remembee her history; a prosecutor who gets fed up.

Or, they just put her in as a wink to the character and aren't doing anything with it. Because that's what I'm guessing since it's only 3 episodes in which she portrayed said character. She doesn't really look suited for the Manhunter role either if you ask me.

Screenshot-on-2014-01-28-at-16.58.07.png

It seems you're already set on the fact that the team will be made, while it's just a mere title. I just think it's a wink at the comic-book team because both the Huntress and Canary were part of it.

When I read the name 'Manhunter' I thought J'onn J'onzz or better known as Martian Manhunter was the one y'all were talking about. Imagine my disappointment. :(

They keep using some of the best batman villains in arrow. I know it's the same universe and everything but i'm more of a batman fan anyways so a part of me feels irked.

They keep using some of the best batman villains in arrow. I know it's the same universe and everything but i'm more of a batman fan anyways so a part of me feels irked.

Yeah, pretty much all the interesting villains are from Batman, and there are so many of them. League of Shadows including Ra's al Ghul and his daughters, Deathstroke and Deadshot, The Huntress, Bronze Tiger etc. I'm sure there are more but I can't recall any more at the moment. Batman does have the best set of villains in among all the superheroes of DC and Marvel, so it's understandable that Arrow borrows a lot from that.

Moving on,

I've mentioned it before, I love that Arrow has not butchered Ra's al Ghul's name. There is a correct way to say it and a wrong way. I'm side-eying you, 'The Dark Knight Rises' :whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre-uRV-SPY

Correct way to pronounce it: :rofl:

Speak of Al Ghul's, the actress playing Nyssa al Ghul is Katrina Law. She was on Spartacus along with Manu Bennett(Slade/Deathstroke) and Cynthia Addai-Robinson(FBI agent Amanda Waller). It would appear we have a little reunion.

EKpbb9b.jpg

Moving on..

LOL at this:

xD7quyu.jpg

tumblr_n07lmsEM1k1qhfadgo9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n07lmsEM1k1qhfadgo10_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n082x1IhtG1qm0loqo1_500.png

It feels like a final EP but it's only 14, they're really building up this arc with Slade.

Easter Eggs:

Nyssa Raatko - Nyssa Raatko is a relatively recent addition to the DC universe, having been introduced in the Batman: Death of the Maidens miniseries back in 2003. Nyssa was born in 18th Century Russia, the result of a tryst between Ra?s al Ghul and a local woman. As a young woman, Nyssa tracked Ra?s al Ghul down and was inducted into the League of Assassins as Ra?s? right hand. However, Nyssa eventually became disillusioned with the League?s plans and distanced herself from the organization, although she did continue to use a Lazarus Pit to extend her life significantly.

ARGUS - Nyssa?s passport had been flagged by ARGUS, which seems to indicate that they?re at least aware of the League of Assassins and their activities. Whether this plays into later episodes remains to be seen.

Tempest - Moira?s Tempest account was first mentioned in ?An Innocent Man?.

Nyssa and Sarah?s First Meeting in Starling - When Nyssa ?drops in? on Sarah, she uses a similar technique to the one used by Sarah in ?Broken Dolls?.

Other Assassin - The assassin who poisoned Laurel and kidnapped Dinah was played by Shaker Paleja. Paleja previously had a bit role in last season?s ?Damaged?. He?s also had bit roles in Smallville and The Tomorrow People.

Tibetan Pitviper Venom - The tibetan pitviper is part of a genus of vipers who possess the ?100 pace venom?, which is said to kill a person after taking one hundred steps. I?m fairly certain that Sarah took more than 100 steps, but don?t quote me on it. Interestingly enough, the World Health Organization has yet to identify an effective antivenom to the pitviper?s poison, so Ollie?s miracle plant seems to be pretty rare.

ARROW?s Season Finale Will Be BIG On Size And Scope

1. Oliver?s 5 years on the Island will be explored over 5 seasons

?Oliver has a back story? and we have a plan to tell that backstory over 5 seasons. That?s the plan but all you ever think about is shooting episode 18 right now. That?s our forty-first episode? and all we think about is we need to make our forty-first episode better than our fortieth episode.?

2. Season Finale will be BIG on size and scope

Which he reveals won?t be finished filming until April 17th.

?Some people haven?t heard about the size and scope of our finale. We are actually saving money on episodes we are shooting right now so that we can put it into the finale. And I have no idea how they are gonna turn that around in time.?

3. Diggle is getting his moment in the sun

The ?Suicide Squad? episode will be all about Diggle, so much so that Amell will only be filming 4/9 days (usually he films up to 7 days) for that episode.

4. Stephen Amell want?s Ra?s al Ghul to be on the show.

?I want Ra?s al Ghul on the show. Let me clarify something about the pronunciation of Ra?s al Ghul. Because Nyssa in the most recent episode says Raysh, but its been established prior by people in Starling city saying its Razz. So I needed to follow suit despite mild protestations made by me. It would be fantastic to see that character on the show. We certainly name dropped him? a lot."

Note: Stephen previously said he desperately wanted Bruce Wayne on the show, so the sudden change in opinion could be a hint.

5. Episode 15 is called "The Promise" and its all about Katie Cassidy's Laurel and Ollie

"Before flying here I watched episodes 14 and 15. There's a scene between Katie Cassidy and I in episode 14 that I'm incredibly proud of and as a whole... the episode 15 is called "The Promise"... and as a whole I was just blown away by that episode. I actually bought wi-fi on the plane yesterday so that I could be in email with the producers and the director just to say I'm very proud to be a part of this. Our 15th episode is by far our best episode of the series."

6. Roy?s role on the team and his relationship with Ollie

?There is an uneasy alliance, because Oliver brought Roy into Team Arrow out of necessity not desire. He needed it at that particular moment. He?s worried. Because, as we are about to explore about what?s happened on the island, things so really bad with Slade, really really bad. He?s determined to not let that happen to Roy... but Roy has a lot to do to prove himself for Oliver to fully trust him.?

Source: ComicBookMovie.com

This season has been pretty good so far. Though, I really don't like Sarah's character. It feels like the writers are making her stubborn simply for the sake of creating the situations that we've seen up to this point. It just feels really forced.