Arrow (Season 2)

People are honestly complaining about the teen drama on a show thats on "The CW".  Kinda too be expected  :s  I just deal with it/ignore it.  FWIW I thought this was good episode, and that Laurel finally coping was a good sign to turn things around for her.

One of the good things about watching it after, I can skip the heavy teen drama parts in episodes.

That was an awesome episode!

Yes but I'm not looking forward to who could possibly die in the repercussions with battling Slade.  :/  Obviously Oliver won't otherwise it can't be Arrow anymore  :rofl: 

Oh great,  *tosses hands up in the air*, just take all the Batman bad guys!    Next thing you know, in season 4 they'll show us Bruce Wayne.  

Oh great,  *tosses hands up in the air*, just take all the Batman bad guys!    Next thing you know, in season 4 they'll show us Bruce Wayne.  

Don't get to carried away :p

Yes, it was.

I do, however, wonder who knocked Diggle out and how Slade found out about him.

From the preview its obviously one of the suicide squad and maybe even harley quinn

ARROW S2, E18 Official Description Released; "Deathstroke"

OLIVER?S WORLD STARTS TO CRUMBLE ? Slade (Manu Bennett) makes his move against Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the repercussions are enormous. While Oliver scrambles to protect his family, a key player in his team starts to question Oliver?s decisions. Meanwhile, Isabel (guest star Summer Glau) makes her move to take Queen Consolidated away from Oliver. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Drew Z. Greenberg.

Via his official Twitter, Arrow producer Marc Guggenheim announced what was supposed to be a "special announcement" of episode 19 of season 2 is titled "The Man Under the Hood."

While normally this title would seem to be referring to Oliver, we've been given some hints that it might be something more. A few months ago, star Stephen Amell gave us a series of teasers, including "Oliver isn't the first vigilante" and "Not all hoods are green." With episode twenty being titled "Seeing Red," I believe Batman frenemy Red Hood might be making an aappearance, which is possible if that is indeed Harley Quinn in the Suicide Squad teaser.