Arrow (Season 2)

Honestly this is one of those shows I fail to see the appeal. It's looks and plays like an action soap opera, just like Smallville. Both series are sappy, crude and uninspiring.

In the golden age of tv series I dont know how these survive.

The Season 2 Premiere of Arrow will be called "City of Heroes".

This episode will see the introduction of Adam Donner, the new ADA and Laurel's new boss.

Honestly this is one of those shows I fail to see the appeal. It's looks and plays like an action soap opera, just like Smallville. Both series are sappy, crude and uninspiring.

idk, I never liked smallville, but I really enjoy this show.

There aren't that many sci-fi type shows out there these days, much less ones that survive past a whole season. Most of the time I take what comes along and Arrow is actually better in terms of back story, directing, and acting than some of the other shows like Falling Skies.

I just finished watching through Season 1 again the other day. I'm so stoked for this season to begin.

Something I noticed watching it through again is that Malcolm Merlyn tells Tommy that when he went away for 2 years (and where he got his training) was Nanda Parbat, which is a place in the back story of both The Crimson Avenger and The Question. Both of whom I think could have amazing character adaptions in this show, especially the Question. I'm hoping one of them show up in this season.

I just finished watching through Season 1 again the other day. I'm so stoked for this season to begin.

Something I noticed watching it through again is that Malcolm Merlyn tells Tommy that when he went away for 2 years (and where he got his training) was Nanda Parbat, which is a place in the back story of both The Crimson Avenger and The Question. Both of whom I think could have amazing character adaptions in this show, especially the Question. I'm hoping one of them show up in this season.

Funny you say that...this is what the creator of Arrow had to say regarding Question

?The Question is definitely on my list of DC characters that I just happen to love personally, but also who would fit very much into the voice of the show,? Guggenheim says. ?One thing we?ve talked about for Season 2 is getting Oliver out of Starling City, and having him travel around a little bit more. Certainly going to Hub City would be a fun thing to do,? he suggests.

CMHim.jpg

The Wrap report that Caity Lotz (Mad Men, The Pact, Death Valley) has joined season 2 of Arrow as a character called Dinah Drake, AKA Black Canary..even though we thought we already had a Black Canary in waiting in the lovely form of Katie Cassidy! The site reveal that Lotz will have a recurring role at first, but "is expected to eventually become a series regular, as her character will be groomed as a love interest for Arrow (Stephen Amell)". I stopped watching Arrow after about 4 episodes -- does this take fans of the show by surprise? We know Smallville had a Jimmy Olsen who turned out to be the REAL Jimmy Olsen's brother, so this type of this obviously isn't unheard of on the CW.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=83580

^Makes sense to me. Dinah Lance's "Canary Cry" wouldn't have fit in with the Arrow universe, unless it was some kind of device. Good to know that Black Canary is going to be part of the series now though and Caity Lotz has the looks to play her. Can't say anything about her acting as I haven't seen her acting yet.

250px-Brotherblooddcu0.png

Bronze Tiger and Brother Blood will also appear in Season Two. Michael Jai White will play Bronze Tiger. Kevin Alejandro will play Brother Blood.

The Suicide Squad will also appear.

So he's finally going to get the name Green Arrow :p That trailed looked good!

Yeah I can't wait, I love the fact they showed the Canary and the baddies this season sound awesome as well!

Don't worry abouy Glau I think this show is safe...I hope!

She looked like she's going to be quite the bitch though :p