Arrow (Season 2)

She won't be around for long the way I see it.  

Poor episode if you ask me. 

I really dislike Isabel Rochev. I'm usually a fan of any character Summer Glau portrays but this character is just nasty and she does act it well it just isn't believable its poor acting from her I feel.

Also the stupid cut off mask showing her mouth looked awful.

Poor episode if you ask me. 

I really dislike Isabel Rochev. I'm usually a fan of any character Summer Glau portrays but this character is just nasty and she does act it well it just isn't believable its poor acting from her I feel.

Also the stupid cut off mask showing her mouth looked awful.

I think that is more incredibly poor writing, which this show doesn't lack in at all, and not Glau. I cheered when the Moira was killed, now let's add Sara, Laurel, Thea & Felicity to that body count and the show might be good. I don't care if their attractive or not, they're incredibly weak characters that only serve as a stupid love interest to Oliver (Thea being a different kind of love obviously, but the point remains the same). The writers on this show couldn't write a decent female character to save their lives.

Is there anyone who doesn?t know the identity of the Arrow?

It'll probably be Quinten + cops and Thea that are kept out of the loop for rest of the show  :rofl:

It?s crazy how many people know! May as well reveal yourself at this point! LOL  :laugh:

It'll probably be Quinten + cops and Thea that are kept out of the loop for rest of the show  :rofl:

Laurels Dad for sure, Thea

Odds of Thea finding out are high though, only a question of when in my mind, not if.

I bet that Thea stays angry at Oliver after what happened and to repair their relationship he ends up telling her about being Arrow..

Slade, Malcolm, Blood

Out of the total that know, how many are dead (don't include Felicity/Diggle maybe not Sara either)

I too think that it's a matter of time.

Odds of Thea finding out are high though, only a question of when in my mind, not if.

That is a possibility, indeed.

I bet that Thea stays angry at Oliver after what happened and to repair their relationship he ends up telling her about being Arrow..

Yeah it will happen in finale I think

correction from my previous post : Slade, Malcolm, Blood, Rochev, Laurel are still not dead, and they know.

Tommy, Moira are dead.

Out of the total that know, how many are dead (don't include Felicity/Diggle maybe not Sara either)

They better have not killed Malcom this time ._.

Either has armor or she shot the guy behind him getting up maybe.

the pic in the post above yours, Im betting that's Malcom in either the top right or left portion of the pic. They both have the same strap buckle and the one of the left has the same hood.

XYOaU4wK.jpg TM2hWe7d.jpg

Well, now we know where Sara went. 

From the pics and the promo video that have been posted she went and got help from the LoA.