Arrow (Season 2)

^Haha, true that :p But Rappy said "Don't worry about Glau" so I meant that we kinda do have to worry about her since she's going to rain on Ollie's parade :p

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler about the identity of the "Black Canary"

At The CW's TCA (Television Critics Association)summer press day, network president Mark Pedowitz revealed the truth about the identity of the Black Canary -- the new vigillante is Laurel's sister, Sara, who everyone believed died in the pilot episode's shipwreck of the Queen's Gambit. It appears that Oliver wasn't the only passenger to survive.  

Dishing more on the reveal Pedowitz stated, "I hope it brings a certain amount of conflict since she's playing the sister of Laurel Lance. It's an origin story -- don't know if this character is the Black Canary or is not the Black Canary, but it is an origin story. Remember, Laurel Lance was the Black Canary in the DC Universe."

Dunno if you guys saw this already but....

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/30/the-cw-developing-the-flash-as-a-spinoff-of-arrow

Barry Allen coming to Arrow this season - then getting his own spin off series on the CW :woot:

Yeah I put it in a separate thread because its going to be another series :D

304.png

Dylan Bruce (Orphan Black) will guest star on two episodes of Arrow this fall, EW has confirmed.

The actor will appear in the first and third episodes of Season 2 as Laurel?s smart and charismatic new co-worker Adam Donner, according to TVLine, which originally reported the news.

Arrow will premiere on The CW October 9. For more scoop, check out what David Ramsey, Emily Bett Richards, Katie Cassidy, and Colton Haynes shared when they stopped by EW?s Comic-Con video lounge a few weeks ago:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/02/dylan-bruce-arrow/

^Interesting. The cast is growing and growing, haha.

Metamorpho, the Element Man ?!? There goes the F/X bufget :)

Would be interesting if he has those abilities right from the start. Maybe they're secretly aiming for an Outsiders show as well :shifty: (Wishful thinking)

Set photos of newcomer Bex Taylor-Klaus, who's turning heads on AMC's The Killing, imply that her character will be introduced onto Arrow through Roy Harper. Do these two know one another or have they just met? In the scene they filmed together, "Colton chases Bex across a used car dealership and she gets away from him". If she's meant to be a love rival for Thea, is she playing a punk-version of Cheshire? Then again, considering that was my first thought and the way Arrow's showrunners like to play with fan expectations, she's probably not Cheshire...probably. 

c?14121251=XuroBGjRFx9T_SwrYDmex-s5RDw&f

c?14146267=a8xdce71-7YmHC59qAZJYtwnfYQ&f

Set photos of newcomer Bex Taylor-Klaus, who's turning heads on AMC's The Killing, imply that her character will be introduced onto Arrow through Roy Harper. Do these two know one another or have they just met? In the scene they filmed together, "Colton chases Bex across a used car dealership and she gets away from him". If she's meant to be a love rival for Thea, is she playing a punk-version of Cheshire? Then again, considering that was my first thought and the way Arrow's showrunners like to play with fan expectations, she's probably not Cheshire...probably. 

c?14121251=XuroBGjRFx9T_SwrYDmex-s5RDw&f

c?14146267=a8xdce71-7YmHC59qAZJYtwnfYQ&f

This is who she's playing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(DC_Comics)

Just a second ago I read it on Twitter and whent here to confirm your post. Then I see you already did it yourself, haha :p Lots of characters this season though, but nothing new about his time at the island so far.