Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad Farrukh

tv Arrow (Season 2)

555 posts in this topic

I want to preface this by saying that I really enjoy this show, but I have a serious problem with the last scene of the last episode. How did Laurel know that "the Hood" would come back that night at precisely that time; is that city really that stupid as to waste that amount of resources on having SWAT stay there for hours on end each night until he did show up?

Seems like that city is ran by morons; should have blown up city hall instead of the Glades. Of course, that's probably true for a lot of real life cities too :rolleyes: 

tGktlLf.png

Serenity's Summer Glau is already on board Arrow season 2, and now THR report that her screen brother Sean Maher has also signed on as the evil Mark Scheffer, better known as DC supervillain Shrapnel. In the comics Shrapnel is made of metal and has superhuman strength and stamina, but it's unlikely that this will carry over to the show -- although he does share some of the same traits as his comic counterpart, as THR reckon he'll be a "serial bomber who places Starling City in a grip of terror and threatens the life of Sebastian Blood (Kevin Alejandro)". Maher will guest star in the tenth episode of the CW show.

Source Article

1 person likes this

HOLY ######

Ra's al Ghul!

Oh wow....

SPOILER ALERT***** So Canary was trained by the League of Shadows! Also as most of you probably noticed the messenger from the league was wearing the same archer outfit as Merlyn did :D *****

Such an amazing episode!

Shall we start the casting rumours for Raas?

2 people like this

Well, all I can hope for is that the actor does the character justice :p

tumblr_musjo0E3Kk1r4examo1_250.gif tumblr_musjo0E3Kk1r4examo2_250.gif

lawd-jesus-dat-ass.jpg

I thought I was the only one to notice. Paused and rewind.

Ra's al Ghul is supposed to be??? ?????? in Arabic, "Demon's Head." Is that incorrect? Or are we quibbling pronunciation?

Ra's al Ghul is supposed to be??? ?????? in Arabic, "Demon's Head." Is that incorrect? Or are we quibbling pronunciation?

The meaning is not in dispute, but rather the pronunciation. There is nothing wrong in wanting the names of characters pronounced correctly.

1390475_524439520974653_2094363085_n.jpg
1 person likes this

Also, this season is getting better and better with each episode!

With that being said. I hate the way they butcher Ra'hs al Ghul's name. It's Ryyysh, and not Raas.

This is how you pronounce it: (2:26 into the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNIVhJ13kgI&feature=youtu.be&t=2m27s

Terry McGinnis didn't know how to pronounce it either:

The meaning is not in dispute, but rather the pronunciation. There is nothing wrong in wanting the names of characters pronounced correctly.

The writers of the comic-books wanted it to be pronounced as "Raysh" and thus they kept using that pronunciation. No idea why they decided to pronounce it as "Rash" in the Dark Knigh Trilogy and Arrow. I mean, Ra's Al Ghul isn't just a simple rash, he's ready to go all assassin in your ass :p

For DKT who knows what was in Nolan's noodle, but the producers of Arrow are just following his lead because it's what DK viewers have already heard.

But those viewers might've also heard it in the Batman games/animated series :p

Oh shoot Arrow looks a bit trapped!

btw Felicity in that dress! HUBBA HUBBA!

1381975841.gif

She is so damn hot! I would hope she would be Olivers love interest but with Black Canary in the picture all bets are off

So little uh Gamble who couldn't get a nickel for his grandma is now bronze tiger. Interesting :)

So happy Black Canary is now on the show. I just love DC and the characters. This show has been awesome since the beginning. Seen all episodes and look forwards to Wednesdays.

Shield is OK but Arrow is better and now with a Flash spinoff will be even more awesome. By the way the Tomorrow People is not a bad show either.

Beware the Bat on Saturdays and Justice League Unlimited also. Very happy

So little uh Gamble who couldn't get a nickel for his grandma is now bronze tiger. Interesting :)

So happy Black Canary is now on the show. I just love DC and the characters. This show has been awesome since the beginning. Seen all episodes and look forwards to Wednesdays.

Shield is OK but Arrow is better and now with a Flash spinoff will be even more awesome. By the way the Tomorrow People is not a bad show either.

Beware the Bat on Saturdays and Justice League Unlimited also. Very happy

Justice League Unlimited was cancelled a long time ago...and it looks like Beware the Bat is unfortunately on the way out as well....

Oh then they replay it down here. Still fun to watch.

If Bat is canceled then CN needs to go as well. They are a joke after canceling GL and YJ

She is so damn hot! I would hope she would be Olivers love interest but with Black Canary in the picture all bets are off

She sure is working' that dress to get his attention - maybe a triangle to make Canary work for it ;)

Playing Arkham Origins when suddenly...

1397516_1432743083614196_729020621_o.jpg

1 person likes this

Justice League Unlimited was cancelled a long time ago...and it looks like Beware the Bat is unfortunately on the way out as well....

Beware the Bat will be back in January :) And yeah, it's a shame GL and YJ were both canceled, specially the latter. It even ended with a huge cliffhanger. Kinda the same as they did with Wolverine and the X-Men.

Playing Arkham Origins when suddenly...

Snip!

That sure is an awesome cameo! :)