Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

xbox Announcing

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Such a great game, if priced right I would certainly play through again, by the time the game was over I had a halo over my head. Wouldnt mind playing the evil guy the 2nd time around.

Posted

So no PC support even though Fable:TLC exists on PC?

You know Microsoft, it's about time you realized that Windows still exists and can play games too. But nope...instead you give us PC gamers "Halo top-down arcade shooter" instead of the real ****ing thing.

Posted

I hope this is a side team working on this and doesn't preclude a Fable 4 for Xbox One.

I love the Fable series and would love to see what a next-gen version would be like.

Posted

Typically all the HD remakes we've seen have been offloaded to some other smaller teams to do haven't they? Like even Halo CE HD was done by some other developer for 343i since they were busy with Halo 4. I expect the same with this, I've actually never played any of the fable games, heh. But I might jump in with a new one for the Xbox One this time around.

Posted

Ahhh the good old days when Fable was actually good. I expect this will have a ridiculously high price though. Will maybe pick it up when it drops in price.

Posted

I never played this first time round. Maybe now it's worth me getting :)

Posted

I wonder if this will have all the features moleyx promised that weren't in the original fable... No, doubt it.

Also 'game that gave players unprecedented freedom to make meaningful choices with permanent consequences.', erm, the only decision in the whole game I'm aware of that did that was the final part where you either get a unique weapon or you don't, other than that it was pretty much linear with either a 'bad' or 'good' rating

Posted

Nice. I hope they kept the spell control system the same. I hated it in the sequels... So unintuitive...

If that's the same, I would probably pick this up no problem. Though it is odd that it's not coming to the XBox One, given the release date...

Posted

Aslong as the gameplay is intacted. This is an insta-purchase