Pixel Panic HTML5 Game

Hi , Iv just finished the first version of my game Pixel Panic!

In the game you play a pixel character and you goal is to either complete the levels with the least amount of jumps or try and get the highest score in the endless mode.

Bug fixes for the game are made available within 24 hours .

Comments are welcome .

A Link to the game is just below the logo.

Untitled-1.png

The game is available to play on Kongregate . http://www.kongregate.com/games/oxhey/pixelpanic

If this is a screamer.........

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEVEL2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 jumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without doubt the most irritating, frustrating game I've played in a long time. But that is probably what you were trying to achieve, so congrats! Job well done! :D

Can't get over the second block in Level 2 on anything other than Easy. On the other difficulties the character doesn't move/jump quite the same on the second screen as it does on the first screen.

Got 14871 in Endless mode

I got 103 jumps :p

Interesting little game.

Total jumps 165 :/

Seems to be a bug in Level 24. I landed on the 3rd pillar cleanly loads of times, but it kept killing me anyway.

Edit: Gave up playing on medium, can't get over the second pillar on level 2. Also the sound stops working (after the first time you die?)

pixelpanic.png

On the hard setting, I seem to have jumped off into outer space, and cannot continue. lol

Hi , Iv just finished the first version of my game Pixel Panic!

In the game you play a pixel character and you goal is to either complete the levels with the least amount of jumps or try and get the highest score in the endless mode.

Bug fixes for the game are made available within 24 hours .

Comments are welcome .

A Link to the game is just below the logo.

Untitled-1.png

The game is available to play on Kongregate . http://www.kongregate.com/games/oxhey/pixelpanic

On Normal mode, I've just played it in Firefox, it's much easier. IE10 is impossible on level 2... on my PC at least.

Can not get past block 2 on level 2 on medium.

155 on easy, i double jumped unnecessarily a few times :/

Is this a bug?? if you land right on the edge of a platform you get stuck and require and extra jump, or is that a feature??

This is certainly a bug, on endless mode if you jump from a low block to a higher block sometimes you can jump in to the higher block and run inside it.

Edited by exotoxic

pixelpanic.png

On the hard setting, I seem to have jumped off into outer space, and cannot continue. lol

That shouldnt happen . I will fix this by the weekend . Thanks for this bug . As a reward , you can put your own character in the game . PM me for details

Total jumps 165 :/

Seems to be a bug in Level 24. I landed on the 3rd pillar cleanly loads of times, but it kept killing me anyway.

Edit: Gave up playing on medium, can't get over the second pillar on level 2. Also the sound stops working (after the first time you die?)

What character were you using on level 24 and level 2 . The sound is a problem , may remove it altogether , its just annoying

For those that have played it and want to put their own characters / levels in the game PM me.

Also , would you download this as a standalone offline game if you could. WIN / MAC / LINUX / (Chrome web app)?

Also , how would you feel about a small advert in the bottom right corner where the update information goes . Something like a google addsense add.

The default character? I didn't notice that there were any others.

In it's current form, it's not really something I would play much, it's just too basic right now.

With things like Canabalt out there, you'll need to step up your game a bit (no pun intended) :)

205 on Easy Mode. For some reason on level 24 I kept dieing on the 3rd pillar even though I didn't touch the red.

Level 7 in Hard then its get annoying! Still awesome work!