3 replies to this topic

#1 +V-Tech

V-Tech

Neowinian Senior

• 3,070 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 06 June 2013 - 15:17

Posted Image

BlackBerry Messenger may seem like a distant memory for many who have made the jump to iOS or Android, but it'll soon be time to get reacquainted. According to a tweet from T-Mobile UK, we should expect to see the service arrive on both platforms on June 27th. BBM should be available as a free download specifically for anyone using iOS 6 and Android 4.0 or above, so make sure your device is properly updated before the end of the month -- hopefully the messaging service will make you want to create new memories in addition to the ones you've relished in years past.

http://www.engadget..../bbm-june-27th/

#2 jerzdawg

jerzdawg

Neowinian

• 5,411 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 15:20

is this too late? I'd have to imagine that BBM has turned into a ghost town after the last few years. I havent used a Blackberry since the first touch screen phone from them <Storm>. I'm assuming former users can use their old ids for this?

#3 OP +V-Tech

V-Tech

Neowinian Senior

• 3,070 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 15:24

Unfortunately this wont make much difference. This should have happened before apps like Whatsapp came to life.

#4 OP +V-Tech

V-Tech

Neowinian Senior

• 3,070 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 17:29

Update:

And BlackBerry has gotten back to CrackBerry, whom we met up with at Pinkberry, and sure enough, T-Mobile UK apparently pulled that one out of thin air.

http://www.androidce...ate-bbm-android