Google Keyboard now available in Play Store

googlekeyboard1_2040_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Google has been progressively making its stock Android apps available in its Play Store, and on Wednesday it made its stock Android virtual keyboard available for download. The Google Keyboard offers all of the same features that were introduced on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean's default keyboard, including gesture typing, voice dictation, autocompletion, and support for both phones and tablets. The stock Android keyboard offers a pretty great typing experience, so if you are unhappy with the default options provided on non-Nexus devices such as Samsung and HTC phones, you now have another solid alternative. The Google Keyboard requires Android 4.0 or higher and is available for free in the Google Play Store now.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/5/4400192/google-keyboard-now-available-in-play-store

I've installed it on my phone, going to give it a good try and see how it goes, I've liked the look of this over the default Sense keyboard more anyway.

I used it on a custom ROM recently but I still prefer Swiftkey.

Me to...giving it a few days tho. Appears to be a little smoother than switftkey but doesnt get the correct words as much as swiftkey does.