Seth Green Sues Napster

Seth Green announced today that he is "sick and tired of waiting" for Shawn Fanning to come forward and admit that he is the true creator of Napster, and is bringing Napster to court over the matter. In the film The Italian Job, released in 2003, Seth Green repeatedly makes claims that he is actually the true creator of Napster. He also explains how he was not credited for the creation of the file-trading software; Green was sleeping, and Fanning took a floppy disk containing the source code out of his computer -- this explains the name "Napster," as he was taking a nap at the time.

Fanning claims the matter is not in his hands and Green should stop bothering him. "I don't even have control over the company anymore! I'm just a 'creative consultant,' you know?" It should be noted that Fanning made the highly-clich?d air quotes when saying "creative consultant." Fanning then added that the program is not even for file-sharing anymore, just for downloading from Napster's servers. Green denies this claim, saying he just downloaded a bootleg of a Radiohead album planned for release in 2030. On a totally unrelated side note, Radiohead and the RIAA have both purchased large amounts of weapons-grade plutonium and a nuclear warhead from North Korea.

A spokesman from Napster said that the claim was "totally unfounded." He stated Green is "dilusional" and that Shawn Fanning was, in all reality, the true creator of Napster. He also said that The Italian Job sucked, and that "it must have sold like 1 ticket!" For no clear reason, British Prime Minister Tony Blair issued a rebuttle to this statement simply saying "It made $19,457,944 in the first weekend," but the Napster spokesman retorted with "Well that's an expensive ticket!"

source: http://www.pemdas.com

Is this a joke? Because it's pretty damn funny.

I think it's pretty obvious it's a joke, hence a lot of what seem to be Austin Powers references.

The question is what is it doing in back page news...

Edit: Wow, a lot of grammatical errors.

Edited by Danrarbc641