I would have thought they'd be more obese. Jabba the Hutt it a more accurate representation of where human development is going.

"Going"? For many , we're already there!

Yeah, granted, I suspect certain slavic areas, most of asia and large parts of Africa won't be "blended" as much though.unless things change rapidly in the future :) southern America may also stay somewhat un-mixed, But they're pretty mixed already outside of the native areas, and suspect they will be mixed in with the "spanish" soon enough.

When the next pandemic hits, a real proper one. this lack of diversity may lead to a lot more dead than otherwise. it's interestign how humans recognize the need for natural diversity in everything but themselves. on the other hand, if we where to force it, we'd be right back at apartheid and racism... :/ So I guess we'd better make sure our medical technology is top notch to prevent any padnemics :)

Look at Indians, we are mixing from 7000 years and we come in every color, size and features, Some can pass for Europeans and some look exactly like Africans. But i picture humans with Latin or Indian like looks in future.

When the next pandemic hits, a real proper one. this lack of diversity may lead to a lot more dead than otherwise. it's interestign how humans recognize the need for natural diversity in everything but themselves. on the other hand, if we where to force it, we'd be right back at apartheid and racism... :/ So I guess we'd better make sure our medical technology is top notch to prevent any padnemics :)
All you need to do is move to Madagascar.

I seriously don't believe a word of it. Since we are able to control our own evolution at this point, we can look any old way we want.

Who knows, by then humans may again be controlled by a fundamentalist theocracy that says we are not to mess with the human body and evolution and strictly controls the technology available and all that.

I seriously don't believe a word of it. Since we are able to control our own evolution at this point, we can look any old way we want.

There are still white, blonde, blue eyes in the future. ;)

Who knows, by then humans may again be controlled by a fundamentalist theocracy that says we are not to mess with the human body and evolution and strictly controls the technology available and all that.

while i doubt they will be 'theocracy', but i can envision that they would call themself "Naturals".

Fundamentalists generally don't accept evolution, so no danger there.