Which of those 2 domain names should I go with ?

Hi all,

I bought 2 domain names

streamlog.net

poprock.co

I have been using streamlog.net for quite a long time but SEO left aside I was wondering which of those two you find more appealing. I should add that this is for a small personal Tumblr, so nothing really "important" in terms of meaning.

Is the .co more confusing ? Does the first one even mean something ? Which would you go with ?

Thank you very much.

Streamlog.net is the better of the two.

But if you're not sure about either, why don't you get a new one? Domains aren't expensive. :0

You bought random used names? Personally I wouldn't use either. They don't even sound good.

Why didn't you just get your own domain name that you like?

For a small personal Tumblr with nothing really "important" in terms of meaning it doesn't matter which domain to choose. I don't like any of them. They are not personal-related and they tell nothing to those who is going to read. If you are creating your tumblr just to have it you may choose any. Though I would register a brand-new domain related to you.

What is your personal tumblr account about? What meaning does it have for you? Are you trying to share an idea, what is the topic related to your personal tumblr account or just for personal everyday use for whatever comes up? If so then use your name or something fun about you.

Nickname you have been called, etc. At least it has a personal meaning when ask instead of just because I found it open online and the domain was available. 

The second one kind of looks like pro c0ck... so not that one. Unless you wanted that

What?  Pop and rock are types of music.  Poprocks are a kind of candy.  First things that came to my mind. Not sure what you are thinking.

Anyway, streamlog sounds the best.