Photo

The mother of all NSA and US government conspiracies.

synthetic telepathy electronic brain link remote neural monitoring barak obama national security agency nsa cia mind control directed energy weapon oregon state hospital

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#16 VincentM

VincentM

Neowinian

• 78 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy SII rooted

Posted 10 June 2013 - 19:52

I want what the OP is smoking..

#17 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 19:57

"Check out this awesome article by Dr. Carole Smith, since it's obvious you didn't click through to the website or read any more information because dismissing this as "silly". I personally think you have no insight into our government, or how we are the communist country that basically survived over the years. This is one of the most corrupt and deadly places you can live, and there might be a reason others want to attack us still - we just don't care about the outside world that much"

That, my friends, is just gold. :rofl:

#18 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:07

That, my friends, is just gold. :rofl:

Let me put it this way - don't you agree that the US pretty much thinks it's top dog, and that no other nation on earth is there to keep us in check any more? That's what I mean, we don't care about starting wars, mind control rape, illegal spy programs, or using drones like videogames to violate peoples rights and murder people whenever we want, with no court oversight or due process. We do what we want, and we're very destructive towards the rest of the world in that respect. There was once Russia, and the Soviet Union, and we were the United States, each country competed against each other, and each had the same level of diabolicalness. Now only the US remains, and we're still doing the same **** we always did, and it's pretty much out of control.

Back in the MKULTRA days, World War I, II, we only pretended we had a democracy. Pretty much this country always existed in the realm of communism, but with a few bells and whistles. We socially engineered our society to do whatever we wanted, people would support anything the government wanted. It was all a system of control, no different than anything the communists did. This same pattern of destruction and control exists today, our government isn't on the same page as the rest of us, and we are only beginning to scratch the surface at the way they really do business. They don't want you to see the big picture, and I'm not going to explain it any more.

#19 +RedReddington

RedReddington

member_id=28229

• 9,944 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:14

How long were you in prison? You have over 500+ posts so you must have been an active member of Neowin before this happened to you.

#20 ZakO

ZakO

Neowinian

• 1,042 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:16

What has the hospital officially diagnosed you with? Extreme paranoid schizophrenia? You should really be open to medications they want to give you, my brother has schizophrenia but since being on medication he lives a relatively normal life.

I read almost everything on your website, and (as expected, of course) didn't see a single piece of evidence, just nonsensical rants.

Yes, the US government spies on US citizens (e.g. phone calls, internet, etc), but brain controlling machines is crazy talk.

#21 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:25

What has the hospital officially diagnosed you with? Extreme paranoid schizophrenia? You should really be open to medications they want to give you, my brother has schizophrenia but since being on medication he lives a relatively normal life.

I read almost everything on your website, and (as expected, of course) didn't see a single piece of evidence, just nonsensical rants.

I am in the process of updating it, look I never had a chance to work on it till this week. My diagnosis, in childhood, and when I was at OSH was ADHD and depression. I was only there for the purpose of fulfilling a bad plea bargain my attorney forced me to do in 2004; I was supposed to get extra access to resources in the community for counseling and school, but instead I was warehoused and caught up in scandal at the hospital. I had no major mental illness, no schizophrenia, etc. My most recently diagnosis when I went to the ER for medical tests was depression, but an MRI and neurophysical is going to get scheduled soon to show I have signs of damage consistent with microwave injury - inflamed and swollen tissue, brain and physical damage that could have only occurred with this weapon, because I have no other history of injury from anything else. I also have the medical diagnosis of post concussion syndrome and brain stem damage, from torture I experienced in jail. I was in jail for 2 years trying to fight this, while I was being injured repeatedly in the facility with this weapon to prevent me from talking. Just discharged 6/6/2013. I am now doing an appeal and gathering resources to prove this (maybe I will upload a copy of a mental health exam by Dr. Suckow, an outside psychiatrist who protected me sort of from OSH; his diagnosis clearly contradicts OSHs diagnosis of psychosis, indicating I was being abused by OSH and besides possible ADHD and depression, had no other signs of mental illness. he did 3 of these exams, and then even OSHs own doctors backed this up with tests and other examinations). (I am considering uploading a report by Dr. Suckow and my most recently (6/8/2013 ER admission) to the site. But it might not be worth it until I get a full physical exam, and see an expert who's familiar with this technology. I am seriously considering flying to London to meet Dr. Carole Smith, who has worked with victims and written many white papers about this technology and it's abuse.)

I intend and am just starting to build my case. That's what this is about. I also have photographs of injuries sustained by staff when I was assaulted, beat really good over this technology, and they covered it up. I also believe security video and audio may be archived of all the incidents, including OSH staff discussing spying on me with something they had "outside of the building". They said on camera "no one cares about your rights, no one is going to help you" and I was assaulted many times, or bullied around by the unionized staff over this crap. The whole point of the fundraiser is so I can get an investigation, medical, legal, etc.

Yes, the US government spies on US citizens (e.g. phone calls, internet, etc), but brain controlling machines is crazy talk.

That's what I call burying your head in the sand. The news articles I posted are proof enough, as are the information that was provided by Russell Tice. I guess some of the discussions he had were in a news list about this sometime in 2005/2006, this **** is pretty much real. And you're blind to say anything else. The question is never does it exist, it's where is it in use.

#22 passnthru2

passnthru2

Neowinian

• 22 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:31

NSA got NOTH'n on me... I made me a 27 layer tin foil hat made to the EXACT dimensions of the Great Pyramid.. the one in Egypt. I have to wear my old one to drive the car tho, it isn't so pointy on top. but since I lined the entire inside of the car with 56 layers of aluminum foil I don't think that will be a problem.. what is a problem is finding the knobs to the radio thru all the foil, but then I shouldn't be listening to the radio anyway because they can listen to you thru the speakers.

https://www.google.c...vA9OC0QGNlICQBg

#23 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:35

"Pretty much, I may be the single most person in America, the one who actually has a chance to stop and expose this."

Good lord. :s Narcissistic much.

#24 threetonesun

threetonesun

Neowinian Senior

• 11,943 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:38

Man, those scientists are going to be ****ed for doing all that research on the human brain when the govmint' knew how to absolutely control it this whole time.

#25 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:40

"Pretty much, I may be the single most person in America, the one who actually has a chance to stop and expose this."

Good lord. :s Narcissistic much.

hey, I think I just found the biggest bunch of noobs alive. lol. but to be fair on that comment, what if my legal mission to expose this system were a success and I knew I had the legal means to do it? then I could consider myself to be quite an important person if it meant exposing this level of government abuse and corruption. I do hate having to explain that to you, but there you have it.

I doubt you've done anything big in your life outside of playing little war games on your Xbox or PS3. spent your whole life in a virtual hamster wheel have you? heh

#26 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 20:53

hey, I think I just found the biggest bunch of noobs alive. lol. but to be fair on that comment, what if my legal mission to expose this system were a success and I knew I had the legal means to do it? then I could consider myself to be quite an important person if it meant exposing this level of government abuse and corruption. I do hate having to explain that to you, but there you have it.

I doubt you've done anything big in your life outside of playing little war games on your Xbox or PS3. spent your whole life in a virtual hamster wheel have you? heh

If you actually HAD legal grounds to expose this conspiracy, you wouldn't be on some crappy forum jawing about it. You'd keep it quiet so that you can gather evidence and then drop a huge bomb on the government by way of a massive media onslaught.

But since you haven't done that, you come off as just another run-of-the-mill tinfoil hat conspirator blaming the government for your ills.

#27 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 21:24

Nah, I think I come off informed and insightful. But you come off as trolling around. I am not of the type to convince you, this process takes global effort to get recognition. I don't even care about this forum, its you who has developed these strange combative ideas. This is all based on informed science and good information. You might just be hearing about it more when I do manage to bring it to someone's attention that matters. Hope you enjoyed these ideas and information...

#28 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,216 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 21:49

Ok who let the OP get off his meds?

#29 thomastmc

thomastmc

Unofficial Attorney of Neowin

• 1,329 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 928

Posted 10 June 2013 - 21:53

Don't forget to wear your foil hat, or "brainwave insulator", as it blocks theta and gamma rays, so they can't see your thoughts.

Also, some of the members on this forum are NSA and CIA operatives. You've likely been conditioned with a keyword, such as "oval", that they will try and trigger you with and the hypnotic conditioning will kick in and cause you to remove your foil brainwave insulator. They can also make you question what you know, and even forget that you've learned about your psychic enslavement.

To rid yourself of the chemicals they've put in food and water to make your transmission more clear and yourself more easily influenced, don't eat or drink anything for at least 14 days.

:)

#30 astropheed

astropheed

astropheed

• 1,930 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 21:55

Don't forget to wear your foil hat, or "brainwave insulator", as it blocks theta and gamma rays, so they can't see your thoughts.

Also, some of the members on this forum are NSA and CIA operatives. You've likely been conditioned with a keyword, such as "oval", that they will try and trigger you with and the hypnotic conditioning will kick in and cause you to remove your foil brainwave insulator. They can also make you question what you know, and even forget that you've learned about your psychic enslavement.

To rid yourself of the chemicals they've put in food and water to make your transmission more clear and yourself more easily influenced, don't eat or drink anything for at least 14 days.

:)

I should add that you should never use shampoo or conditioner, it contains thought tracking enhancers.