Photo

The mother of all NSA and US government conspiracies.

synthetic telepathy electronic brain link remote neural monitoring barak obama national security agency nsa cia mind control directed energy weapon oregon state hospital

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#286 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,895 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 19:38

That person's response has now also been documented here on this forum for you to see. 

Umm... .No it hasn't.  It's nothing more than just your word, and your word is neither reliable, nor gospel.  You're a known liar so you probably just made it all up for ###### and giggles.

You don't have to be a part of it right now, although you do seem interested in the subject. For now, what I have to share with you is this person's experience with dreaming, and that's them objectively getting head aches during, and directly after coming out of a dream, whether you choose to listen, or not.

Tell us who this person is.  Provide evidence that dreams have caused headaches in this person, provide sworn medical testimony that the headaches are caused by dreaming.

Speaking of faith, like I said before, you can use the word faith in context with God and Religion, and like you said it hasn't been limited, you can even choose to use it to have faith in a person too. People have even been given the name Faith before. Have some faith. 

We accept nothing without proof.  You have none, therefore you're lying.

#287 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,154 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 19:58

Well, you have to start somewhere, and this is a start. Remember this is a forum, not a scholarly journal. You're right, supporting evidence is important in any science experiment. Although at first, all you have is your variables response to what's happening. In this case, it's a person's response to dreams, so you document their response, then you run tests to back it up. That person's response has now also been documented here on this forum for you to see. You don't have to be a part of it right now, although you do seem interested in the subject. For now, what I have to share with you is this person's experience with dreaming, and that's them objectively getting head aches during, and directly after coming out of a dream, whether you choose to listen, or not.

Speaking of faith, like I said before, you can use the word faith in context with God and Religion, and like you said it hasn't been limited, you can even choose to use it to have faith in a person too. People have even been given the name Faith before. Have some faith. 

nw3mQZt.png

Evidence, you have NONE for ANY of it. Come back when you do...

#288 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 20:00

translation.....

Dude... I hate it when that happens!

#289 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,154 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 20:07

This thread ranks up there with the one guy that tried to claim the moon didn't exist and the one that claimed the ball of ice once surrounded Earth. 

#290 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 21:47

That's wh

This thread ranks up there with the one guy that tried to claim the moon didn't exist and the one that claimed the ball of ice once surrounded Earth. 

That's what it's like in your own little world. What I find ironic, is the attacks you trolls are using, apply to yourself more than me or the thread itself.

Lets look here. What I think is, your posts are like the guy that tired to claim the moon didn't exist when it was up in the sky that moment. Because you're trying to claim electronic surveillance, mind control, and electromagnetic weapons don't exist, when there is plenty of evidence that they do. Our only problem is that the US government and military doesn't fully disclose these systems, but they do exist, and the information is irrefutable and backed up by plenty of other cross referecenable resources. As I explained. Plenty of information exists in other realms that proves it's real and being done. I mean, again, why does the US Air Force own patents on it, if they don't possess the technology to do it? Why do PhD experts say it exists? Are you trolls freaking that oblivious to reality? I do know, that none of you trolls have PhDs, and you make up everything you try to claim is relevant to this discussion.

#291 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• 12,662 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 00:44

This thread is riddled with about every violation in the book, thus it's run it's course.

Thread Closed