So, it's not the CIA that's in control, but rather the local Sheriff, police, county and state officials, even though the CIA gave them the technology according to you because of several escapes of homicidal patients in the forensic psychiatry unit of the hospital where you were committed? Are you referring to your own involvement or those of everyone who might be involved?

No dude, this is just a state wide issue, whoever is in charge, they all know me, I've had personal interactions state wide. I know the names of a few behind the scenes, FBI Agent Roberts, Robert Koch, and David Deutch, the guys who were in charge of the US DOJ investigation at OSH. All I have to say, is these people have access to a lot of sophisticated secret tools, and the reason so many people are involved is it's nothing secret to them. If I was in a particular government facility, they would have had direct contact, because I was there, and they were fully informed and participated with everything the CIA/these people wanted done. It's hard to say what the CIA is, if not for just a group of agents and police, doctors, and other officials who spy and stick together. The police of course may have access to some bad ass technology, as the CIA is basically the second largest military force in existence. They run along side the US military, with a completely different set of objectives, but with all the technological perks and systems. They have their own drones, spy technology, elite drugs and tools for setting up and controlling people, and they get away with crimes much easier than any other organization.

Also, none of the patients who escaped in 2007 / 2008 were homicidal. In fact, I don't disagree with why any of them escaped, a few of them are very good people (Thaddeus Zimlak, and Chris Walker, who was framed by the state employee who alleged he shut the door on the state employee in the statesman journal article; the employee was fired for lying about the incident, because he sent Chris into the facility unattended) - the place is a warehouse and people are locked up and chronically abused even though they have no reason to be there. I mean, I don't care for David Anderson or Gino Puglisi, but this technology, why it was there, the state merely wanted to cover everything up. And it helped them. I don't think it was used for security reasons, but for bullying and abusing people. My school teacher, Helen Macy, had her car dented and scratched apparently by angry union employees after she came out in support of me, and she found herself under investigation by the state for violations of no child left behind. This is just the crazy things the staff up there do to people, and I'm not alone in feeling bullied and abused by these people. Haven't you ever seen what it's like to go up against a unionized work force? They act like mobs, they attack and assault people, sometimes with guns, to get what they want. Money, better benefits, power in government. That's exactly why the new hospital was built, because no one else wanted it; everyone else thought the place was going to get shut down like Dammasch and Fairview Oregon State Hospitals did back in the 90s, also for severe patients rights violations.

About the pics, when I was in my cell, after the first pics were taken, my face was nearly as swollen as the dudes in the last pictures. You couldn't tell who I was, and I was black as ****, very large swollen lumps all over my face. No one took any pictures of what the worst swelling looked like.

Not at all true. Radiowaves travel for thousands of miles, and brain waves being very low level energy, penetrate buildings and obstacles much better than higher frequency radiation. When a telescope or zoom lenses is used, which is basically the same as an amplifier, they can see from nearly any distance. The problem at best becomes noise and interference, but newer antennae interfaces like MIMO and perhaps satellites make it easier (with perspective from above, all signals are usually laterally laid out, each person next to the other instead of one on top of another, unless they were in a tall building).

Brainwaves operate at 10 to 100 cycles per second. It would face so much interference from nearly everything around it that it would become an unintelligible mess at long range. Further, humans aren't the only animals with brains that operate in that frequency. They couldn't build a network to handle all the data much less interpret it even if they could get crystal clear signals.

If the government can blanket an entire country with a thought reading network, why don't they use this technology to win wars? Why didn't they just set this up in Iraq and shoot a bunch of missiles at everyone who thought about being an insurgent? How come they can't instantly find traitors and terrorists? Why do they bother interrogating people when they could just read their minds? In other words, why aren't they using this technology?

Every square inch of America, every home, every person, is being monitored by a computer system that tracks their thoughts and brainwaves.

state wide issue

Doesn't add up.

• Like 2

No dude, this is just a state wide issue, whoever is in charge, they all know me, I've had personal interactions state wide. I know the names of a few behind the scenes, FBI Agent Roberts, Robert Koch, and David Deutch, the guys who were in charge of the US DOJ investigation at OSH. All I have to say, is these people have access to a lot of sophisticated secret tools, and the reason so many people are involved is it's nothing secret to them. If I was in a particular government facility, they would have had direct contact, because I was there, and they were fully informed and participated with everything the CIA/these people wanted done.

Again, I think you've made it clear that this is about the people you've personally interacted with (or tried to interact with and were ignored), and who you view negatively, such as your family.

If this were occurring, in my judgement, and from what is known about such cases where this has been shown to have likely happened in the 1970's, it would have been top down control, not bottom up. What you're saying is like saying that PRISM was controlled by Google and Microsoft and Apple, and the NSA just couldn't stop them so they helped out and gave them the technology to do it.

The reason you see those close to you and those you've personally interacted with as responsible, (in your family, the local police and sheriff, county/state officials, hospital staff), is because that is your sphere of discontent.

I was going to say something about your extreme ignorance. It's like, you don't understand science or sumthin', and you haven't bothered to read any of the research articles on EEG, fMRI, terahertz wave scanning technologies, or any of the prominent articles available on the subject. Hey, if I can control an artificial limb with my mind, and they can link up an artificial eye and camera to send video signals into my blind eye, then they must be able to manipulate and interface with the brain via computer, right? yep. Now, traditional electrodes are one thing, but microwaves work better because they don't damage or scar tissue - no need to insert a wire, per Wikipedia, brain "responds to photons. Maybe you should try doing a little research. I am just trying to educate you, but you come off quite ignorant and unable to comprehend simple concepts.

All the info on the two artificial eye technologies are on Wikipedia BCI article. Basically, electrons (from a wire) or electromagnetic energy from microwaves can be used to direct signals into the nerves and tissue in your brain, this is called a non invasive brain computer interface. Easy enough.

I understand science, just not your tin foil version of it, its more along the lines of science fiction. You have yet to provide anything that would even suggest actual evidence. As already pointed out, the so called evidence you have posted on your site cant even be corroborated. For all we know you wrote each and every one of those emails/documents to support your own delusions. Even the so called beating pics look more like something you would get playing a game of backyard football then an actual beating by police. And you expect us to believe you were incarcerated by the gov, exposed to technology that would give George Orwell a wet dream, then released on your own to create a site that publicizes your ordeal. Talk about defying all logic.

The only conclusions that can be made from your ramblings are that you are a conspiracy troll, attempting to create a science fiction story or that you are truly suffering from a mental illness. Im leaning towards the latter.

Doesn't add up.

Saying it doesnt add up is an understatement.

FYI nullie you're not going to find a lot of support here. You might have better luck on the infowars forums.

Wow, and I thought I had issues. :)

I just realized that there are probably quite a few mentally ill folks posting on Neowin. It's quite sad really, but shouldn't be surprising to me. I sure hope they get the help they need, because in a way when they post their rantings it's like they ****ed their pants and don't even know it.

Sigh...

Oh, and by the way, 99.999% of us are of zero interest to the government, so hang loose and just live your life! :cool:

I think this

The title of this topic should be :

"Thought, therefore conspiracy"

*facepalm*

This thread is up there with that one guy that claimed the moon wasn't real. I dont think even the conspiracy short bus would let this one on.

Again, I think you've made it clear that this is about the people you've personally interacted with (or tried to interact with and were ignored), and who you view negatively, such as your family.

I am going to tell you, my family, I don't view the negatively. I think I understand that they have the right to remain silent, and that if they committed a crime, they are doing what most people would do to protect themselves, or at least doing what they were instructed to do. I am currently staying with my grandparents, and from what I can tell, I think my family felt cornered by the government, and are very ****ed at what happened. I will leave it at this at this point. I am thinking I will take any leads I can get, but there's no sense in discussing it further in specifics until the time comes. Evidence to collect, medical exams to prove injury (for personal injury/civil rights/abuse claims), and many witnesses to cross interview. I do have an appeal attorney who will be working on this. My first attorney refused to even gather video or photographic evidence that would support my claim of abuse; the photos and video dispute what is written in my record.

I think this

This thread is up there with that one guy that claimed the moon wasn't real. I dont think even the conspiracy short bus would let this one on.

Your arguments are that of what I say to you about this. I mean, look at the Russell Tice article. Read the patents by the US Air Force, they have patented satellite based synthetic telepathy and remote nerve manipulation technologies. This idea that you think it doesn't exist is absurd. Congressman Dennis Kucinich has also written several bills in the past, titled the Space Preservation Act, a peace treaty to ban these weapons from space deployment. See 2001, 2002, and 2005 bills listed in the links section of my site. The bills never came up for a vote, were rewrote and censored and thrown out. The US believes that they need these weapons, whereas other countries have open bans on these technologies (see Russia bans and parlimental information on mindjustice.org). The worry world wide is over "intellectual property theft" - that is, the theft of thoughts and information extraction from the brain, as well as torture. There seems to be too many people with their heads in the mud on this issue, especially in the United States. Our government does such a good job of educating us, so much that you blindly believe this wouldn't be an issue. All I got to say, Russell Tice and the Chronicle Article speaks for itself. And the Washington Post article Mind Games, which lists potentially hundreds of victims, also pretty much makes be believe that this is a national issue. And no one's watching our government because of people like you, who refuse to believe or consider the problem. You could be monitored right now, you have no idea. Russell Tice used to say, he believed he was being monitored wherever he went, it didn't matter. So should you.

There was also a lawsuit in the early 90s, it's in the Mirelle Torjman documents I previously listed. A man sued the NSA for being entrapped in an electromagnetic field wherever he went, he was targeted and tortured with it, and I believe it was real. This has been going on for decades.

I am going to tell you, my family, I don't view the negatively. I think I understand that they have the right to remain silent, and that if they committed a crime, they are doing what most people would do to protect themselves, or at least doing what they were instructed to do. I am currently staying with my grandparents, and from what I can tell, I think my family felt cornered by the government, and are very ****ed at what happened. I will leave it at this at this point. I am thinking I will take any leads I can get, but there's no sense in discussing it further in specifics until the time comes. Evidence to collect, medical exams to prove injury (for personal injury/civil rights/abuse claims), and many witnesses to cross interview. I do have an appeal attorney who will be working on this. My first attorney refused to even gather video or photographic evidence that would support my claim of abuse; the photos and video dispute what is written in my record.

That lawyer is looking for a paycheck. It doesn't matter to him if you actually win. Obviously the first lawyer had a conscience.

You do know that everything you've said on this forum about a case pending trial is admissible in court, as well as your website. As this story, who's responsible, and why their responsible, and why the attack even occurred keeps changing, you might want to do what a good lawyer would have recommended if you had one, don't discuss your case with anyone but him.

Recently leaked documents from China have shown that the Chinese and North Koreans teamed up to create a pseudo-AI entity that would spread distrust amongst citizens of a targeted nation via blanketing forums with posts about conspiracies. It was called project nullie.

• Like 3

You do know that everything you've said on this forum about a case pending trial is admissible in court, as well as your website. As this story, who's responsible, and why their responsible, and why the attack even occurred keeps changing, you might want to do what a good lawyer would have recommended if you had one, don't discuss your case with anyone but him.

And that's probably the last we've heard from OP, if he's smart :)

**Edit -> Spoke too soon...

Here's reference to the previously mentioned US patent, held by I believe a US Air Force subsidiary,

United States Patent 6,011,991, granted January 4, 2000, describes a method of monitoring an individual's brain waves remotely, for the purposes of communication. Filed December 7, 1998, the patent outlines a system that monitors an individual's brainwaves via a sensor, then transmits this, specifically by satellite, to a computer for analysis. This analysis would determine if the individual was attempting to communicate a "word, phrase, or thought corresponding to the matched stored normalized signal".(ref 8)

The article Wikipedia didn't want to you read: synthetic telepathy. The article was taken down after an edit war on Wikipedia in 2010, and this is what was saved:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/05/451768.html

And that's probably the last we've heard from OP, if he's smart :)

I may lay low till I get some more evidence about it, but I wouldn't mind this reaching Slashdot, a major newspaper, CNN, or the ACLU.

I may lay low till I get some more evidence about it, but I would mind this reaching Slashdot, a major newspaper, CNN, or the ACLU.

It'll definitely be easily found with a Google search within a few days or a week.

I'll give you this, that hospital didn't seem like a good place, and there was likely abuse there.

You were also locked up with some pretty sick people.

Ingle was admitted to the Oregon State Hospital on Nov. 1, 2009, as a forensic commitment on a conviction of two counts of second-degree manslaughter involving an incident of intoxicated driving in Clackamas County.

According to a 2009 article in The Oregonian, Ingle was in the grip of

schizophrenic delusions when he blew through a red light on U.S. 26 west of Sandy and slammed into a car driven by Pamela L. Benson.

Ingle thought aliens or possibly the "Holy Spirit" controlled his 1987 Toyota 4Runner. Both Benson and her 11-year-old daughter, Clarice, were killed.

Staff Writer Steve Mayes wrote that it ?the tragic intersection of two innocent people and a teenager who knew he was losing touch with reality.?

On the day of the crash, Ingle had taken prescription anti-depressant and anti-psychotic drugs. After the collision, Ingle told an investigator that a spaceship might have "locked on" to his steering wheel. A friend told investigators that Ingle took an antacid to give him "white light" that would ward off the devil.

Such thoughts prompted Ingle to check himself into psychiatric hospitals, spending 21 days as a patient in the four weeks before the crash.

http://www.oregonliv...nt_suffere.html

Congressman Dennis Kucinich has also written several bills in the past, titled the Space Preservation Act, a peace treaty to ban these weapons from space deployment. See 2001, 2002, and 2005 bills listed in the links section of my site. The bills never came up for a vote, were rewrote and censored and thrown out.

You mean this bill which basically states to try to prevent space based weapons, nothing in it suggests the type of technology you have suggested. Majority of bills are never passed, so to suggest that this didnt pass equates something special is nonsense.

The US believes that they need these weapons, whereas other countries have open bans on these technologies (see Russia bans and parlimental information on mindjustice.org).

That site comes off as a big advert for selling books with like minded crazy ideas as yours. Couldnt find anything on Russia banning such suggested technology.

The worry world wide is over "intellectual property theft" - that is, the theft of thoughts and information extraction from the brain, as well as torture. There seems to be too many people with their heads in the mud on this issue, especially in the United States. Our government does such a good job of educating us, so much that you blindly believe this wouldn't be an issue. All I got to say, Russell Tice and the Chronicle Article speaks for itself. And the Washington Post article Mind Games, which lists potentially hundreds of victims, also pretty much makes be believe that this is a national issue. And no one's watching our government because of people like you, who refuse to believe or consider the problem. You could be monitored right now, you have no idea. Russell Tice used to say, he believed he was being monitored wherever he went, it didn't matter. So should you.

There was also a lawsuit in the early 90s, it's in the Mirelle Torjman documents I previously listed. A man sued the NSA for being entrapped in an electromagnetic field wherever he went, he was targeted and tortured with it, and I believe it was real. This has been going on for decades.

Minority Report sounds more plausible then this nonsense. The Mind Games article sounds like some new age alien abductees garbage. Aliens are getting boring and harder to prove so lets move to something more grounded on planet Earth, mind control by the gov. As for Mirelle Torjman, anyone can sue for about anything, that doesnt prove he wasnt nuts and it wasnt all in his head. Evidence is something you sorely lack.

You mean this bill which basically states to try to prevent space based weapons, nothing in it suggests the type of technology you have suggested. Majority of bills are never passed, so to suggest that this didnt pass equates something special is nonsense.

Feeding the trolls a bit here. This is a clear example of your inability to comprehend or read anything you come into contact with, because your statement there is obviously false. Let me point it out to you; it clearly outlines these weapons. "electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons" - means weapons that effect or penetrate the mind, and weapons which gather information on people or read the brainwaves produced by people. this is the basis for information weapons. psychotronic weapons are weapons that effect the brain and nervous system, for the purpose of mind control or mind reading. "chemtrails" refers to weapons which I believe use chemicals or leave a trail of chemicals in the atmosphere, just a guess. "high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems" could mean anything designed to effect the mind, anything in the low Hz range. "plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons" same deal. All electromagnetic or noise creating systems, which ultimate could be used to effect humans, or destroy the land or effect any part of earth. it might be possible that these weapons could be designed to target planet earth themselves, including tectonic plate and earth quake generating weapons. "laser weapons systems" could mean lasers which alter the mind, or are designed to heat, chill, or destroy material. Lasers are the same thing as electromagnetic weapons, previously listed. "strategic, theather, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons" refers again to any number of exotic space spaces, including weapons designed to target off world creators and other worlds. "chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons" this summarizes that any weapons designed to effect your environment or your body aren't allowed, and any weapon designed to target earth from space would also be banned.

The term psychotronic means any weapon that effects the mind; synthetic telepathy, remote control, psychosis simulation, etc.

Quote from the bill:

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

© The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

That site comes off as a big advert for selling books with like minded crazy ideas as yours. Couldnt find anything on Russia banning such suggested technology.

You didn't even bother to look. The books she sells are merely to support her cause, and to support the victims, doctors, or physicists who wrote them. But very obviously, just after the book section, which is also littered with articles and information written by Cheryl Welsh, director of mindjustice (it's a section with citations about this problem, sometimes with information about or from the books):

II. Russian Research

? For over ten years, V.N. Lopatin, a former Russian duma member, has worked to pass the 2001 Russian law banning electromagnetic weapons. Lopatin's 1999 book Psychotronic Weapons and the Security of Russia is available at the UC Berkeley library and included an outline of the threat of psychotronic weapons and war and the importance of public relations concerning this global threat. Lopatin has a law degree and is currently the director of a large private firm in Moscow.

V. N. Lopatin interview for 2006 Project Censored academic paper on mind control weapons. Lopatin wrote: "Entering a new century, humankind is facing a choice between war and peace again, but this time this is not a land or space war, not nuclear or chemical, but an information war. . . . Nevertheless, introduction of limitations of manufacturing and circulation of this kind of weapon, international ban on information wars, may and should be done." The Lopatin interview contains new information on Russian laws, for example, prohibiting the "making and (or) distribution of TV, video, movie programs, documentary and feature films, and also computer files related to special mass media and programs of processing of information texts, that have subliminal messages, influencing people?s subconscious . . . " Click here for full translation.

Description of fundamental publications of V.N. Lopatin about problems of research in the sphere of informational security. Books (monographs, scientific publications, books, textbooks). Click here.

V.N. Lopatin's answers to Project Censored interview questions, click here.

?2006 published Russian science article discusses the 2001 Russian law on the prohibition of electromagnetic weapons:

Bioelectric Terrorism: Analysis Of Possible Threat

Grigoriev O.A.1, Grigoriev Y.G.2, Stepanov V.S.2, Chekmarev O.M.3

1.Center of electromagnetic safety*, Moscow

2.SSC (State Scientific Center) Institute of biophysics, Moscow

3.Center of State sanitary control of administrative department of President of the Russian Federation, Moscow

The principle possibility of the use of biological action of the electromagnetic field (EMF) by terrorist elements is examined, and also the respective possible ways, methods and aims of electromagnetic influence on bio-object, corresponding measures on warning of negative consequences of such influence are analyzed. The article is prepared on the basis of the materials of lecture by authors at the 2nd International conference "World association against globalization of criminality and terrorism", holding in Moscow on January 20-21, 2004.

See book excerpts here.

?As reported in Los Angeles Times, January 29, 2005 "Giving Until It Hurts;" by Kim Murphy, "...In 2001, President Vladimir V. Putin signed into law a bill making it illegal to employ "electromagnetic, infrasound ... radiators" and other weapons of "psychotronic influence" with intent to cause harm. An official note attached to the bill said Russian scientists were trying to create "effective methods of influence of humans at a distance." Actual russian law and background information posted here.

Russian Mind Control Weapons: New 2005 Information and Brief Update

?UC Davis Russian Psychotronics Book Translation Project

2001 Russian Book Translation Project Results. Also available as a pdf.Psychotronic Golgotha by by N.I. Anisimov, 1999Russian Protestors' photos, from the book, with comparisons to U.S. protestors1999 Russian book on psychotronic weapons by L.I. Terehova, MoscowLetter of Appeal to World Community from Russian human rights groupRussian federal law on electromagnetic weaponsDraft law with detailed descriptions of psychotronic weapons, Nov. 2000.(Many thanks to the generous translation work of Ramon Ruelas.)Russian/U.S. International Coalition Formed

Here's one of the links to the Russian mind control weapons ban, right on the homepage: http://www.mindjustice.org/russ9-05.htm

here, this statement clearly applies more to you, then to me, good sir.

Evidence is something you sorely lack.

*goes to play PSOBB* *munch*

Hey, I read a bit of that Dr. Judy Wood stuff. Can't say I dismiss it, she sounds like an expert on 9/11, but the energy weapon stuff probably has little to do with anything. But I need to review it some more. I don't care to review it much at the moment.

Feeding the trolls a bit here. This is a clear example of your inability to comprehend or read anything you come into contact with, because your statement there is obviously false. Let me point it out to you; it clearly outlines these weapons. "electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons" - means weapons that effect or penetrate the mind, and weapons which gather information on people or read the brainwaves produced by people. this is the basis for information weapons. psychotronic weapons are weapons that effect the brain and nervous system, for the purpose of mind control or mind reading. "chemtrails" refers to weapons which I believe use chemicals or leave a trail of chemicals in the atmosphere, just a guess. "high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems" could mean anything designed to effect the mind, anything in the low Hz range. "plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons" same deal. All electromagnetic or noise creating systems, which ultimate could be used to effect humans, or destroy the land or effect any part of earth. it might be possible that these weapons could be designed to target planet earth themselves, including tectonic plate and earth quake generating weapons. "laser weapons systems" could mean lasers which alter the mind, or are designed to heat, chill, or destroy material. Lasers are the same thing as electromagnetic weapons, previously listed. "strategic, theather, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons" refers again to any number of exotic space spaces, including weapons designed to target off world creators and other worlds. "chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons" this summarizes that any weapons designed to effect your environment or your body aren't allowed, and any weapon designed to target earth from space would also be banned.

The term psychotronic means any weapon that effects the mind; synthetic telepathy, remote control, psychosis simulation, etc.

Quote from the bill:

When actually search about psychotronic weapons, it seems to cover more of a general broad term that covers a number of effects on the body, not just the mind. Such as making the body feel sick or tired, others like microwave pulses produce a feeling of heat and others like ELF weapons effect the nervous system. Kucinich's bill seems to try to be as broad as possible to cover any and all options, not surprising given his voting history. Trying to cover a broad base of "possibles" does not equate to a reality of all those possibles.

The term psychotronic is a popular term among conspiracy folks, after looking it up I can see why now.

You didn't even bother to look. The books she sells are merely to support her cause, and to support the victims, doctors, or physicists who wrote them. But very obviously, just after the book section, which is also littered with articles and information written by Cheryl Welsh, director of mindjustice (it's a section with citations about this problem, sometimes with information about or from the books):

Here's one of the links to the Russian mind control weapons ban, right on the homepage: http://www.mindjusti...rg/russ9-05.htm

here, this statement clearly applies more to you, then to me, good sir.

No I did look, if you see her pushing her books to support her cause, that's your interpretation. Mine is that she is looking to make money. As for my comment about the evidence you lack, Im talking about actual evidence of a device that can read your mind, let alone an entire country or state. Im not talking about a MRI scan, that has some major limitations, Im talking about the nonsense you are talking about. Something that can read your mind and/or control it in the way you are referring to. Again your own site lacks actual backing. Anyone can create an email or PDF saying anything, without actual corroboration it becomes meaningless. Your pictures could have easily been something you did to yourself for all we know. Crazy people do crazy things after all. So yes, you still lack supporting evidence.

The term psychotronic is a popular term among conspiracy folks, after looking it up I can see why now.

Just wanted to tell you what this term originally meant. "psychotronics" was an old term from the 50s and 60s, it was a new name for the science of the mind having effect outside of the body. there's a term for the study of this, they call it parapsychology. basically, they study telepathy, reincarnation, remote view, and things the mind can do to effect your environment, like old studies that showed you could influence random number generators and electronics with your mind. psychotronics is just another term for parapsychology, or these special abilities. Since then, it has been adapted to describe weapons or devices that have influence on these systems, the life force of the brain, or your environment, and it includes the simulation of the paranormal.

Gah, why is this thread still active? I'm sure this breaks some forum rules... The OP posted a bogus story about something that is entirely impossible and then asked for donations up to 1 million dollars. I'm sure many people are continuing this purely for entertainment but I'm thinking this whole thread crosses a line.

I'm going to end this, and I know OP will find a useless rebuttal, but here goes:

1) Brains don't all operate the same way, just because my neuron takes path X to conclude Y doesn't mean yours will. Let's assume you can read all the pathways of my Neurons in all their complexity, concurrently, from miles away... You now need to figure out how my brain thinks before you can even begin to conclude what it was thinking. Protip: This is impossible, no, like, completely impossible. This will never happen. Ever. It's not like one of those "This technology is 50 years away", this technology will never exist. Ever.

There are programs that you can 'train' to get a general idea on how your brain visualizes images, but it's terribly low resolution. Some of you have seen this on Dr House and although this technology does exist in some form I should point out that the TV show very much hollywood-inized it.

2) Brains are far more complex than any available radio wave transceiver and they would scatter in an inconceivably vast dynamic of (not only our climate) but the various entities occupying that space. If we could even begin to decode such a strict range of information we would be a whole lot better at being able to tell if it'll rain on Friday. Protip: We can't, and if we could, we would.

3) Are you frackin serious? Like, I'm 50/50 on whether or not you actually believe this. Truly, and I mean this, get help. Look it up in a completely random location to limit the possibility that they are CIA operatives, you know, because you'll assume they are. You need help. Please get help. Seriously... Get it. I know everyone here is having a good 'ol laugh but you may actually be suffering from a serious illness and it's no laughing matter. And on the off chance you aren't, then you're likely breaching some forum rules. Either way this thread really should be closed for everyone's sake.

But, whatever.... Maybe I just don't read this board enough and this is totally normal.

• Like 3