Photo

The mother of all NSA and US government conspiracies.

synthetic telepathy electronic brain link remote neural monitoring barak obama national security agency nsa cia mind control directed energy weapon oregon state hospital

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#46 xbamaris

xbamaris

Neowinian

• 434 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:06

This thread was not meant for FACTS, take that Truth elsewhere.

To be fair, the OP is claiming these are FACTS. soooo... :/

#47 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:13

In the pictures of your injuries that you had taken, why aren't the missing teeth shown, or any injuries to your mouth or lips that aren't very minor? Also, your face seems only to be reddened, and you have scratches/abrasions on your hands. You have no lacerations that are visible in any picture. When a flashlight and/or baton is used, usually there are also bodily injuries, such as bruising and abrasion to the torso. Also, a flashlight and/or baton will easily cause open lacerations that bleed profusely, along the jaw, forehead, scalp, cheek bones, eye brows, chin, etc.. Loss of teeth also cause profuse bleeding. If those implements were used on you, they weren't used with enough force to cause what would be the common injuries that would be associated with them. Your injuries appear to be from fists alone.

The pictures were obviously taken in a hospital or some sort of care unit, and your clothes indicate that it was within hours after the beating, or at least close enough that you were still wearing the same clothes. If you've ever seen pictures of Rodney King, or anyone else that has suffered a brutal beating at the hands of the police, you'd know that those pictures of you look like anyone who's been in a scuffle in a bar, not a brutal police beating. Still, I'm not saying that you weren't beaten, or that police may not have used excessive force with you.

Why did the CIA and the Sherriff, jail staff, etc. who were all working with the CIA to cover this up, allow those pictures to be taken and released?

If this is an experiment/cover up of the seriousness and horrific nature that you claim, why would they involve so many people in their secret program?

Why did the CIA need to include your family in the conspiracy to determine who you were after the attack, especially if they planned, targeted, and perpetrated the attack on you specifically due to your involvement in the experiments?

Why are you convinced that it is only happening in Oregon? How many people in Oregon do you think are involved? How many people do you think this experimentation is being perpetrated against? Are the families of others involved participating with the CIA? If your family is participating behind your back as you say, how are you aware that they are participating with the CIA?

Do you have any external evidence, from a credible source such as a national accredited news organization, or documents directly from the government, or universities, etc., that can verify the claims made in the documents hosted on your site?

My face turned black after a few days of the beating as it takes quite a bit of time for bruising to fully form. I bled for about 2-4 days, off and on in my cell. My teeth are badly chipped or broke off in 3-4 locations, all in the front, both top and bottom. I am not going to go into further details of that.

I am not going to say that this was experimentation, but mindless torture and set up by local state and federal employees. This technology is really common and I don't think it's anything special; the Sheriffs Association, Police Union, State Police, and Local Police all have relationships with each other and the CIA/FBI (who all operate under the US DOJ moniker), and they hate me for trying to expose any of the dirt on this system or their abuses. It's not far fetched to believe agencies would go all out to protect a situation like this, especially if it's possible that this Electronic Brain Link system is in use everywhere, and they want to protect and defend it's use from public knowledge. I don't think they ever believed I would find any information on it, I am lucky I did, and it's the only reason I have hope of exposing what went on. I mean, yes, other evidence exists, but it's possible I would have no idea how it happened without the great work of Russell Tice, the Washington Post (thanks to their Mind Games article), and MindJustice.org. Dr. Carole Smith is another expert on this. All these articles are available on other websites, and have nothing to do with my site. I didn't get them to write these articles, and they're perfectly good evidence to support this. The Russell Tice article came from the Chronicle Newspaper from a 2006 publishing.

I am only going to answer one more question, that is "why are you convinced that it is only happening in Oregon" - because I don't believe Oregon officials have very much power outside of the state. Basically, if the most of the abuse is coming from local agents, the Oregon State Sheriffs Association, Oregon State Police, Local FBI/CIA, and the Governors Office, and Oregon Health Authority, that this technology is as common as I believe it is, and that this is a local cover up, possibly involving some Federal agents, maybe US DOJ & CIA, likely the President himself, but still, I just don't think they have any say in how another state would choose to deal with this, if the local police or government officials would have any reason to cooperate or protect Oregon or its' officials. Now does this technology and the type of abuse I allege happened here in Oregon happen elsewhere? Yes, I believe this is happening everywhere, but I don't know if they really collaboration between states on issues that are local like this. What I do know about the CIA, is they've been caught doing nefarious things on US soil many times before, and that they basically control the local police whenever something like this is going on, which they usually deny. I only seen one case where the CIA was ever caught, besides MKULTRA and related programs. Back in 2005/2007 sometime, a Police Officer spoke out about what his Chief or the Sheriff was having him do, which was a black operation with the CIA, apparent lying setting someone up or hiding some evidence that would expose a CIA operation, and they basically tried to make him look as mentally ill as possible. They played a bunch of psychological games with him, and the CIA apparently had his dentist implant his tooth with an RFID chip during routine care. He woke up before a filling was put in over the RFID, and the CIA was later forced to admit to doing this after he got an attorney. Apparently, he was the only guy to get a settlement or admittance of any wrong doing in ages. They paid him $200,000. I am looking around for his videos, he had them all up on YouTube, he was basically crying at what they did to him. But if he had not been a police officer, you know what they would have gotten away with doing. They were trying to hurt and **** him up, and his credibility as a police officer is the only thing that saved him.

Not possible.
1. Brainwaves do not travel distinctly very far hence why all scanners are under a few feet of the person and usually resting on the head.
2. Brainwaves don't carry thought; they only show activity of neurons but not the content of said activity.
3. They can't even blanket the entire US for extremely important communications yet we're expected to believe that they magically solved that problem for thought reading and haven't implemented it in their weapon or communication systems.
4. They couldn't process all the data anyway.

Not at all true. Radiowaves travel for thousands of miles, and brain waves being very low level energy, penetrate buildings and obstacles much better than higher frequency radiation. When a telescope or zoom lenses is used, which is basically the same as an amplifier, they can see from nearly any distance. The problem at best becomes noise and interference, but newer antennae interfaces like MIMO and perhaps satellites make it easier (with perspective from above, all signals are usually laterally laid out, each person next to the other instead of one on top of another, unless they were in a tall building). Next, if you read the article from Dr. Carole Smith, which I will repost below, there is a technique in which terahertz or microwave radiation is shined into your mind, and the energy combines with the field created by your brain, creating a third electromagnetic wave which can be returned, and read, and a determination of what the original brainwave or particular frequency of the neuron or brain can be determined. And you're wrong, computer brain chips have always been able to read brain waves, why do you think EEG users can play pong with their minds? Or IBM believes we will replace mice/keyboards and screens within 5 years with an EEG mask (see IBMs predictions for 2012, "5 in 5" technological innovations)? The computer tracks each signal as produced by the neuron, and yes all activity on what the mind is doing occurs with electromagnetic energy - the neurons must have the right frequency to communicate a signal to and fro, and thus if you can read this signal, you can tell what the neuron is doing, and thus piece the information together to see what the mind has going on inside. fMRI is also used by researchers to extract video, audio, do lie detection, and other samples from the brain. But this is an old technique, newer super EEG and newer forms of terahertz scanners are much more sophisticated, and can monitor all impulses precisely.

Once again, take a look at these two articles:

Dr. Carole Smith, terahertz and temporal fMRI whole structural/mind scanner: http://dandelionsala...y-carole-smith/
Brain computer interface, Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia....puter_interface

#48 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,179 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:17

To be fair, the OP is claiming these are FACTS. soooo... :/

Ok lets change facts to logic, something the OP has clearly left out.

If there ever was a time to reiterate my sig this is it, "The problem with crazy people, they don't know they're crazy"

#49 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:34

Ok lets change facts to logic, something the OP has clearly left out.

If there ever was a time to reiterate my sig this is it, "The problem with crazy people, they don't know they're crazy"

I was going to say something about your extreme ignorance. It's like, you don't understand science or sumthin', and you haven't bothered to read any of the research articles on EEG, fMRI, terahertz wave scanning technologies, or any of the prominent articles available on the subject. Hey, if I can control an artificial limb with my mind, and they can link up an artificial eye and camera to send video signals into my blind eye, then they must be able to manipulate and interface with the brain via computer, right? yep. Now, traditional electrodes are one thing, but microwaves work better because they don't damage or scar tissue - no need to insert a wire, per Wikipedia, brain "responds to photons. Maybe you should try doing a little research. I am just trying to educate you, but you come off quite ignorant and unable to comprehend simple concepts.

All the info on the two artificial eye technologies are on Wikipedia BCI article. Basically, electrons (from a wire) or electromagnetic energy from microwaves can be used to direct signals into the nerves and tissue in your brain, this is called a non invasive brain computer interface. Easy enough.

#50 thomastmc

thomastmc

Unofficial Attorney of Neowin

• 1,329 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 928

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:44

My face turned black after a few days of the beating as it takes quite a bit of time for bruising to fully form. I bled for about 2-4 days, off and on in my cell. My teeth are badly chipped or broke off in 3-4 locations, all in the front, both top and bottom. I am not going to go into further details of that.

I am not going to say that this was experimentation, but mindless torture and set up by local state and federal employees. This technology is really common and I don't think it's anything special; the Sheriffs Association, Police Union, State Police, and Local Police all have relationships with each other and the CIA/FBI (who all operate under the US DOJ moniker), and they hate me for trying to expose any of the dirt on this system or their abuses.

I am only going to answer one more question, that is "why are you convinced that it is only happening in Oregon" - because I don't believe Oregon officials have very much power outside of the state. Basically, if the most of the abuse is coming from local agents, the Oregon State Sheriffs Association, Oregon State Police, Local FBI/CIA, and the Governors Office, and Oregon Health Authority, that this technology is as common as I believe it is, and that this is a local cover up, possibly involving some Federal agents, maybe US DOJ & CIA, likely the President himself, but still, I just don't think they have any say in how another state would choose to deal with this, if the local police or government officials would have any reason to cooperate or protect Oregon or its' officials.

Dr. Carole Smith, terahertz and temporal fMRI whole structural/mind scanner: http://dandelionsala...y-carole-smith/
Brain computer interface, Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia....puter_interface

I've seen amazing experiments showing how one brain can communicate with another using a magnetic field, and there are the "Princeton Egg" tests that show that everyone's minds and future events may be linked with perception. Some of what you're saying is scientifically possible.

So, it's not the CIA that's in control, but rather the local Sheriff, police, county and state officials, even though the CIA gave them the technology according to you because of several escapes of homicidal patients in the forensic psychiatry unit of the hospital where you were committed? Are you referring to your own involvement or those of everyone who might be involved?

You: http://www.oregonsta...11/mebeatup.pdf

Brutal beatings by the police:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://rollingout.co...ce-brutality/2/

Rodney King:

Posted Image

Posted Image

** Edited -> The "Stanford Egg" tests were actually conducted by Princeton, not Stanford. (They showed a statistically improbable change in random number generators before significant events, and were placed at varying locations).

Edited by thomastmc, 11 June 2013 - 01:57.

#51 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:58

So, it's not the CIA that's in control, but rather the local Sheriff, police, county and state officials, even though the CIA gave them the technology according to you because of several escapes of homicidal patients in the forensic psychiatry unit of the hospital where you were committed? Are you referring to your own involvement or those of everyone who might be involved?

No dude, this is just a state wide issue, whoever is in charge, they all know me, I've had personal interactions state wide. I know the names of a few behind the scenes, FBI Agent Roberts, Robert Koch, and David Deutch, the guys who were in charge of the US DOJ investigation at OSH. All I have to say, is these people have access to a lot of sophisticated secret tools, and the reason so many people are involved is it's nothing secret to them. If I was in a particular government facility, they would have had direct contact, because I was there, and they were fully informed and participated with everything the CIA/these people wanted done. It's hard to say what the CIA is, if not for just a group of agents and police, doctors, and other officials who spy and stick together. The police of course may have access to some bad ass technology, as the CIA is basically the second largest military force in existence. They run along side the US military, with a completely different set of objectives, but with all the technological perks and systems. They have their own drones, spy technology, elite drugs and tools for setting up and controlling people, and they get away with crimes much easier than any other organization.

Also, none of the patients who escaped in 2007 / 2008 were homicidal. In fact, I don't disagree with why any of them escaped, a few of them are very good people (Thaddeus Zimlak, and Chris Walker, who was framed by the state employee who alleged he shut the door on the state employee in the statesman journal article; the employee was fired for lying about the incident, because he sent Chris into the facility unattended) - the place is a warehouse and people are locked up and chronically abused even though they have no reason to be there. I mean, I don't care for David Anderson or Gino Puglisi, but this technology, why it was there, the state merely wanted to cover everything up. And it helped them. I don't think it was used for security reasons, but for bullying and abusing people. My school teacher, Helen Macy, had her car dented and scratched apparently by angry union employees after she came out in support of me, and she found herself under investigation by the state for violations of no child left behind. This is just the crazy things the staff up there do to people, and I'm not alone in feeling bullied and abused by these people. Haven't you ever seen what it's like to go up against a unionized work force? They act like mobs, they attack and assault people, sometimes with guns, to get what they want. Money, better benefits, power in government. That's exactly why the new hospital was built, because no one else wanted it; everyone else thought the place was going to get shut down like Dammasch and Fairview Oregon State Hospitals did back in the 90s, also for severe patients rights violations.

About the pics, when I was in my cell, after the first pics were taken, my face was nearly as swollen as the dudes in the last pictures. You couldn't tell who I was, and I was black as ****, very large swollen lumps all over my face. No one took any pictures of what the worst swelling looked like.

#52 Solid Knight

Solid Knight

Neowinian Senior

• 5,140 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:04

Not at all true. Radiowaves travel for thousands of miles, and brain waves being very low level energy, penetrate buildings and obstacles much better than higher frequency radiation. When a telescope or zoom lenses is used, which is basically the same as an amplifier, they can see from nearly any distance. The problem at best becomes noise and interference, but newer antennae interfaces like MIMO and perhaps satellites make it easier (with perspective from above, all signals are usually laterally laid out, each person next to the other instead of one on top of another, unless they were in a tall building).

Brainwaves operate at 10 to 100 cycles per second. It would face so much interference from nearly everything around it that it would become an unintelligible mess at long range. Further, humans aren't the only animals with brains that operate in that frequency. They couldn't build a network to handle all the data much less interpret it even if they could get crystal clear signals.

If the government can blanket an entire country with a thought reading network, why don't they use this technology to win wars? Why didn't they just set this up in Iraq and shoot a bunch of missiles at everyone who thought about being an insurgent? How come they can't instantly find traitors and terrorists? Why do they bother interrogating people when they could just read their minds? In other words, why aren't they using this technology?

#53 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,772 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:07

Every square inch of America, every home, every person, is being monitored by a computer system that tracks their thoughts and brainwaves.

state wide issue

Doesn't add up.

#54 thomastmc

thomastmc

Unofficial Attorney of Neowin

• 1,329 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 928

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:07

No dude, this is just a state wide issue, whoever is in charge, they all know me, I've had personal interactions state wide. I know the names of a few behind the scenes, FBI Agent Roberts, Robert Koch, and David Deutch, the guys who were in charge of the US DOJ investigation at OSH. All I have to say, is these people have access to a lot of sophisticated secret tools, and the reason so many people are involved is it's nothing secret to them. If I was in a particular government facility, they would have had direct contact, because I was there, and they were fully informed and participated with everything the CIA/these people wanted done.

Again, I think you've made it clear that this is about the people you've personally interacted with (or tried to interact with and were ignored), and who you view negatively, such as your family.

If this were occurring, in my judgement, and from what is known about such cases where this has been shown to have likely happened in the 1970's, it would have been top down control, not bottom up. What you're saying is like saying that PRISM was controlled by Google and Microsoft and Apple, and the NSA just couldn't stop them so they helped out and gave them the technology to do it.

The reason you see those close to you and those you've personally interacted with as responsible, (in your family, the local police and sheriff, county/state officials, hospital staff), is because that is your sphere of discontent.

#55 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,179 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:10

I was going to say something about your extreme ignorance. It's like, you don't understand science or sumthin', and you haven't bothered to read any of the research articles on EEG, fMRI, terahertz wave scanning technologies, or any of the prominent articles available on the subject. Hey, if I can control an artificial limb with my mind, and they can link up an artificial eye and camera to send video signals into my blind eye, then they must be able to manipulate and interface with the brain via computer, right? yep. Now, traditional electrodes are one thing, but microwaves work better because they don't damage or scar tissue - no need to insert a wire, per Wikipedia, brain "responds to photons. Maybe you should try doing a little research. I am just trying to educate you, but you come off quite ignorant and unable to comprehend simple concepts.

All the info on the two artificial eye technologies are on Wikipedia BCI article. Basically, electrons (from a wire) or electromagnetic energy from microwaves can be used to direct signals into the nerves and tissue in your brain, this is called a non invasive brain computer interface. Easy enough.

I understand science, just not your tin foil version of it, its more along the lines of science fiction. You have yet to provide anything that would even suggest actual evidence. As already pointed out, the so called evidence you have posted on your site cant even be corroborated. For all we know you wrote each and every one of those emails/documents to support your own delusions. Even the so called beating pics look more like something you would get playing a game of backyard football then an actual beating by police. And you expect us to believe you were incarcerated by the gov, exposed to technology that would give George Orwell a wet dream, then released on your own to create a site that publicizes your ordeal. Talk about defying all logic.

The only conclusions that can be made from your ramblings are that you are a conspiracy troll, attempting to create a science fiction story or that you are truly suffering from a mental illness. Im leaning towards the latter.

Doesn't add up.

Saying it doesnt add up is an understatement.

FYI nullie you're not going to find a lot of support here. You might have better luck on the infowars forums.

#56 xbamaris

xbamaris

Neowinian

• 434 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:10

The title of this topic should be :

"Thought, therefore conspiracy"

*facepalm*

#57 COKid

COKid

Neowinian Senior

• 3,033 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:16

Wow, and I thought I had issues. :)

I just realized that there are probably quite a few mentally ill folks posting on Neowin. It's quite sad really, but shouldn't be surprising to me. I sure hope they get the help they need, because in a way when they post their rantings it's like they ****ed their pants and don't even know it.

Sigh...

Oh, and by the way, 99.999% of us are of zero interest to the government, so hang loose and just live your life! :cool:

#58 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,179 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:16

I think this

The title of this topic should be :

"Thought, therefore conspiracy"

*facepalm*

This thread is up there with that one guy that claimed the moon wasn't real. I dont think even the conspiracy short bus would let this one on.

#59 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:17

Again, I think you've made it clear that this is about the people you've personally interacted with (or tried to interact with and were ignored), and who you view negatively, such as your family.

I am going to tell you, my family, I don't view the negatively. I think I understand that they have the right to remain silent, and that if they committed a crime, they are doing what most people would do to protect themselves, or at least doing what they were instructed to do. I am currently staying with my grandparents, and from what I can tell, I think my family felt cornered by the government, and are very ****ed at what happened. I will leave it at this at this point. I am thinking I will take any leads I can get, but there's no sense in discussing it further in specifics until the time comes. Evidence to collect, medical exams to prove injury (for personal injury/civil rights/abuse claims), and many witnesses to cross interview. I do have an appeal attorney who will be working on this. My first attorney refused to even gather video or photographic evidence that would support my claim of abuse; the photos and video dispute what is written in my record.

#60 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:23

I think this

This thread is up there with that one guy that claimed the moon wasn't real. I dont think even the conspiracy short bus would let this one on.

Your arguments are that of what I say to you about this. I mean, look at the Russell Tice article. Read the patents by the US Air Force, they have patented satellite based synthetic telepathy and remote nerve manipulation technologies. This idea that you think it doesn't exist is absurd. Congressman Dennis Kucinich has also written several bills in the past, titled the Space Preservation Act, a peace treaty to ban these weapons from space deployment. See 2001, 2002, and 2005 bills listed in the links section of my site. The bills never came up for a vote, were rewrote and censored and thrown out. The US believes that they need these weapons, whereas other countries have open bans on these technologies (see Russia bans and parlimental information on mindjustice.org). The worry world wide is over "intellectual property theft" - that is, the theft of thoughts and information extraction from the brain, as well as torture. There seems to be too many people with their heads in the mud on this issue, especially in the United States. Our government does such a good job of educating us, so much that you blindly believe this wouldn't be an issue. All I got to say, Russell Tice and the Chronicle Article speaks for itself. And the Washington Post article Mind Games, which lists potentially hundreds of victims, also pretty much makes be believe that this is a national issue. And no one's watching our government because of people like you, who refuse to believe or consider the problem. You could be monitored right now, you have no idea. Russell Tice used to say, he believed he was being monitored wherever he went, it didn't matter. So should you.

There was also a lawsuit in the early 90s, it's in the Mirelle Torjman documents I previously listed. A man sued the NSA for being entrapped in an electromagnetic field wherever he went, he was targeted and tortured with it, and I believe it was real. This has been going on for decades.