Wonder if this nut case realizes that if you were to record brainwaves they way he claims, you would have a bunch of useless information. Everyone has unique brainwaves as our brains program themselves in their own "programming language" which amounts to every brain having its own encryption. No two brains have the same brain waves and it takes a long time to be able to be able to be able to understand what a single brain is doing, let alone what all of them are doing.

Except that science has already proven you can't. There are not enough computers on the planet to power the computations needed to decrypt everyone's brainwaves, let alone a few million. You are just making stuff up at this point and you don't even understand the basic science that disproves what you are claiming. Go back on your meds.

Oh I dunno... He's providing plenty of entertainment on my slow work day. :p

• Like 1

okay, then why is PRISM running? why does Russell Tice, NSA whistleblower, have a bunch of new media interviews, saying the Bush and Obama administration are spying on every single electronic communication and signal in America, right now? Not just metadata, but your actual phone calls, and Internet use, and what you do in your home likely. Russell Tice says he used this space capability to do the spying on Americans, and that means what you're doing in your home and backyard. watch the video on my website in the media section. he worked at NSA signals intelligence, and he's the likely author of the disclosure of this Remote Neural Monitoring technology. this is all done warrantless, outside of the courts, they only spy through the courts when they want to use the information as evidence. get it through your heads, there's nothing lawful about it, and the US government doesn't care.

Why do they need PRISM, if they can read everyone's mind?

Didn't think of that one, did you? :rofl:

you guys ain't got anything to refute Remote Neural Monitoring, the information is public, and it was written and publiced in the Chronicle Article. there are patents, there are tons of information out there about it. there are laws about it. you guys can pretty much keep saying what you want, but it's you who are clueless and ignorant.

okay, then why is PRISM running? why does Russell Tice, NSA whistleblower, have a bunch of new media interviews, saying the Bush and Obama administration are spying on every single electronic communication and signal in America, right now? Not just metadata, but your actual phone calls, and Internet use, and what you do in your home likely. Russell Tice says he used this space capability to do the spying on Americans, and that means what you're doing in your home and backyard. watch the video on my website in the media section. he worked at NSA signals intelligence, and he's the likely author of the disclosure of this Remote Neural Monitoring technology. this is all done warrantless, outside of the courts, they only spy through the courts when they want to use the information as evidence. get it through your heads, there's nothing lawful about it, and the US government doesn't care.

Prism is running to capture and flag any communication which can be marked as a threat to national security, no matter how intrusive it is. Like said above, why have Prism if such technology existed? Why have a multi-day manhunt for the Boston Bombers if they could locate them with this uber mind reading technology? There's no logical reason to why or how this exists, you're literally rambling in a near mental way.

Claims of mind-reading technology on a national scale is ludicrous with you having no physical evidence of such technology existing. Also, don't link me to a wikipedia article about radio waves, that gives no weight to your argument.

I have, I often say on my website that PRISM is nothing. they use that information when they want to gather evidence legally, only for use in the court system. everything else is done outside of the courts, including RNM, isn't that why I posted this here? my original post was about how PRISM was only the beginning. or did you skip the entire thread?

Why would you bring logic into this conversation? He clearly isn't using any so you using it doesn't make any sense.

Why would you bring logic into this conversation? He clearly isn't using any so you using it doesn't make any sense.

For fun?  I'm curious how he's going to dodge that one. :p

Edit: Ah, here we go...

I have, I often say on my website that PRISM is nothing. they use that information when they want to gather evidence legally, only for use in the court system. everything else is done outside of the courts, including RNM, isn't that why I posted this here? my original post was about how PRISM was only the beginning. or did you skip the entire thread?

PRISM ain't legal, pal.  It directly contravenes the US constitution, so no law made to make it legal will stand.  As soon as someone brings it up in the US supreme court, the law "allowing" it will be thrown out.

• Like 1

Oh I dunno... He's providing plenty of entertainment on my slow work day. :p

Ditto. I'm literally sat with a small bag of popcorn, reading this thread as it updates. It's quite magical.

• Like 1

Apparently you think the US courts would allow Remote Neural Monitoring to operate legally. That is not something they can use as evidence in the courts, it is unconstitutional and violates peoples civil rights. This is why PRISM and other programs were run on the side, because those were supposed to be legal means to gather intelligence with court approval. Everyone else, is kept secret from the courts and public. Also, the crimes that have been done through the system in the past would get exposed. RNM is totally done under the table, warrantlessly, and it is classified/black ops. The US government, as in the court system, doesn't use it or authorize it. read the ****ing article again. anyone with half a brain is capable of understanding it. but of course, until a whistleblower comes along, no one is going to get any more information about this system.

Is the NSA Conducting Electronic Warfare On Americans?

Jonas Holmes May 19, 2006 CHRONICLE ARTICLE

Russ Tice, former NSA intelligence officer and current Whistleblower, was to testify before the Senate Armed Services Committee this week. Apparently the testimony, Mr. Tice wanted to give, makes General Hayden?s phone surveillance program look like very small potatoes. Mr. Tice?s testimony is expected to reveal further illegal activity overseen by General Michael Hayden which even loyal and patriotic NSA employees view as unlawful. I think the people I talk to next week are going to be shocked when I tell them what I have to tell them. IT?S PRETTY HARD TO BELIEVE, Tice said. I hope that they?ll clean up the abuses and have some oversight into these programs, which doesn?t exist right now. According to Mr. Tice, what has been disclosed so far is only the tip of the iceberg. What in the world could Russ Tice be talking about! To figure it out let us take a look at Russ Tice?s work at the NSA.

According to the Washington Times and numerous other sources, Mr. Tice worked on special access programs related to electronic intelligence gathering while working for the NSA and DIA, where he took part in space systems communications, non-communications signals, electronic warfare, satellite control, telemetry, sensors, and special capability systems. Special Access Programs or SAPs refer to Black Budgets or Black Operations. Black means that they are covert and hidden from everyone except the participants. Feasibly there would be no arena with a greater potential for abuse and misuse than Special Access Programs. Even now Congress and the Justice Department are being denied the ability to investigate these programs because they don?t have clearance. To put it in CNN?s Jack Cafferty?s words a top secret government agency, the NSA, the largest of its kind in the world, is denying oversight or investigation by the American people because investigators lack clearance. To add a layer of irony to the Black Ops cake this travesty is occurring in America, the supposed bastion of Freedom and Democracy, which we are currently trying to export to Iraq.

It just gets scarier. The Black Ops that Mr. Tice was involved in related to electronic intelligence gathering via space systems communications, non-communications signals, electronic warfare, satellite control, telemetry, sensors, and special capability systems. For greater insight as to the impact of these programs readers should review decades old FOIA authenticated programs such as MKULTRA, BLUEBIRD, COINTELPRO and ARTICHOKE. Radar based Telemetry involves the ability to see through walls without thermal imaging. Electronic Warfare is even scarier if we take a look at the science. NSA Signals Intelligence Use of EMF Brain Stimulation. NSA Signals Intelligence uses EMF Brain Stimulation for Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and Electronic Brain Link (EBL). EMF Brain Stimulation has been in development since the MKUltra program of the early 1950's, which included neurological research into "radiation" (non-ionizing EMF) and bioelectric research and development. The resulting secret technology is categorized at the National Security Archives as "Radiation Intelligence," defined as "information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic waves in the environment, not including radioactivity or nuclear detonation." Signals Intelligence implemented and kept this technology secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs of the U.S. government. The NSA monitors available information about this technology and withholds scientific research from the public. There are also international intelligence agency agreements to keep this technology secret.

The NSA has proprietary electronic equipment that analyzes electrical activity in humans from a distance. NSA computer-generated brain mapping can continuously monitor all the electrical activity in the brain continuously. The NSA records and decodes individual brain maps (of hundreds of thousands of persons) for national security purposes. EMF Brain Stimulation is also secretly used by the military for Brain-to-computer link. (In military fighter aircraft, for example.) For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain's auditory cortex thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia. Without any contact with the subject, Remote Neural Monitoring can map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a subject's brain and show images from the subject's brain on a video monitor. NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject's eyes are seeing. Visual memory can also be seen. RNM can send images direct to the visual cortex. bypassing the eyes and optic nerves. NSA operatives can use this to surreptitiously put images in a surveillance subject's brain while they are in R.E.M. sleep for brain-programming purposes. Individual citizens occasionally targeted for surveillance by independently operating NSA personnel.

NSA personnel can control the lives of hundreds of thousands of individuals in the U.S. by using the NSA's domestic intelligence network and cover businesses. The operations independently run by them can sometimes go beyond the bounds of law. Long-term control and SABOTAGE OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF UNWITTING CITIZENS by NSA operatives is likely to happen. NSA Domint has the ability to covertly assassinate U.S. citizens or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health. National Security Agency Signals Intelligence Electronic Brain Link Technology NSA SigInt can remotely detect, identify and monitor a person's bioelectric fields. The NSA's Signals Intelligence has the proprietary ability to remotely and non-invasively monitor information in the human brain by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in the 30-50 hz,.5 milliwatt electro-magnetic emissions from the brain. Neuronal activity in the brain creates a shifting electrical pattern that has a shifting magnetic flux. This magnetic flux puts out a constant 30-50 hz, .5 milliwatt electromagnetic (EMF) wave. Contained in the electromagnetic emission from the brain are spikes and patterns called "evoked potentials." Every thought, reaction, motor command, auditory event, and visual image in the brain has a corresponding "evoked potential" or set of "evoked potentials." The EMF emission from the brain can be decoded into the current thoughts, images and sounds in the subject's brain. NSA SigInt uses EMF-transmitted Brain Stimulation as a communications system to transmit information (as well as nervous system messages) to intelligence agents and also to transmit to the brains of covert operations subjects (on a non-perceptible level). EMF Brain Stimulation works by sending a complexly coded and pulsed electromagnetic signal to trigger evoked potentials (events) in the brain, thereby forming sound and visual images in the brain's neural circuits. EMF Brain Stimulation can also change a person's brain-states and affect motor control. Two-way Electronic Brain-Link is done by remotely monitoring neural audio-visual information while transmitting sound to the auditory cortex (bypassing the ears) and transmitting faint images to the visual cortex (bypassing the optic nerves and eyes, the images appear as floating 2-D screens in the brain). Two-Way Electronic Brain Link has become the ultimate communications system for CIA/NSA personnel. Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM, remotely monitoring bioelectric information in the human brain) has become the ultimate surveillance system. It is used by a limited number of agents in the U.S. Intelligence Community. RNM requires decoding the resonance frequency of each specific brain area. That frequency is then modulated in order to impose information in that specific brain area. The frequency to which the various brain areas respond varies from 3 Hz to 50 Hz. Only NSA Signals Intelligence modulates signals in this frequency band.

An example of EMF Brain Stimulation: Brain Area Bioelectric Resonance Frequency Information Induced Through Modulation Motor Control Cortex 10 Hz Motor Impulse Co-ordination Auditory Cortex 15 Hz Sound which bypasses the ears Visual Cortex 25 Hz Images in the brain, bypassing the eyes Somatosensory Cortex 09 Hz Phantom Touch Sense Thought Center 20 Hz Imposed Subconscious Thoughts

This modulated information can be put into the brain at varying intensities from subliminal to perceptible. Each person's brain has a unique set of bioelectric resonance/entrainment frequencies. Sending audio information to a person's brain at the frequency of another person's auditory cortex would result in that audio information not being perceived. Additionally, A 1994 congressional hearing reported that nearly half a million Americans were subjected to some kind of cold war era tests, often without being informed and without their consent. In addition, experimentation law is well grounded in constitutional and international law. It is an under-reported fact that two major reports on human rights and torture in the U.S. recently listed illegal radiation experiments. Many more facts are documented below. Therefore, human research subject protections should be a high priority and are just as significant as current issues of torture and illegal wiretapping. IT IS TIME FOR AMERICA TO WAKE UP. It is time for America to protect its Whistleblowers who are our last line of defense against dictatorship and despotism. It is time for America to take responsibility for oversight of its tax dollars and elect leaders who will assume such responsibility now. Yes, the war on terrorism is important. It is even more important and fearful if the terrorism is from within and unknowingly funded by hard working American citizens. There is no Special Access Program beyond the oversight of political leaders elected by the people and for the people. If these political leaders jeopardize national security then that shall be handled in a court of law. But to tell America, to tell the American people, to tell the political leaders elected by the American people that America does not deserve to know what happening in the NSA?s dark, black rooms, with billions of dollars, behind closed doors, when we know that privilege has already been abused; that is the true definition of TERRORISM. That is the true definition of Communism and a Police State, no oversight. So fellow Americans, you may hem and haw in the face of truth but know that one day you will realize that your country has been USURPED from the very principles upon which it was founded.

Godspeed, Russ Tice, the Patriots are with you.

you guys ain't got anything to refute Remote Neural Monitoring, the information is public, and it was written and publiced in the Chronicle Article. there are patents, there are tons of information out there about it. there are laws about it. you guys can pretty much keep saying what you want, but it's you who are clueless and ignorant.

Actually, I do. There are not enough computers on the planet with the processing power to make this possible. Scientists working for the government were able to record what they already knew the brain was watching at the time and still couldn't come up with a clear image. So yes, we have already refuted it. Try again. We need more entertainment.

Well you're all providing me with entertainment while also making my head hurt. But I am also paying attention to the thread, stop with the attacks on one another ("illiterate bunch of walls" "nutcases" and the like) or we'll start handing out warnings.

Apparently you think the US courts would allow Remote Neural Monitoring to operate legally. That is not something they can use as evidence in the courts, it is unconstitutional and violates peoples civil rights. This is why PRISM and other programs were run on the side, because those were supposed to be legal means to gather intelligence with court approval. Everyone else, is kept secret from the courts and public. Also, the crimes that have been done through the system in the past would get exposed. RNM is totally done under the table, warrantlessly, and it is classified/black ops. The US government, as in the court system, doesn't use it or authorize it. read the ****ing article again. anyone with half a brain is capable of understanding it. but of course, until a whistleblower comes along, no one is going to get any more information about this system.

So you quote an article from 2006 where it refers to some guy who's meant to testimony and then the article runs of into a tangent of speculation?

Considering he testified 7 years ago, surely we would of heard about this now? Maybe you read the article again.

PRISM ain't legal, pal.  It directly contravenes the US constitution, so no law made to make it legal will stand.  As soon as someone brings it up in the US supreme court, the law "allowing" it will be thrown out.

It's legal because the FISA court authorized most of it. So yes it is legal, under the Patriot Act.

This video will shed some light on how you're being watched and targeted man. :)

that's the same guy that is mentioned in the RNM article. same guy, worked at signals intelligence before getting fired for reporting abuses within the NSA. everything he stated in the past, "is true" as he says. and he talked all about this warrantless spying, with satellite capability. they are monitoring EVERYTHING with intelligence value. and thought extraction has much higher intelligence value than anything they collect by watching you browse YouTube or Neowin, or anything you say on the telephone. they do this literally for fun and to control society.

NSA & the US gov are just little boys clubs.

I feel nullie is purposely trying misdirect away from the reality; that is the ET's that are at play & in control here. And that's only the tip of iceberg as you'd still have to talk about the cross dimentional beings, time tears & white space lobos.

Well you're all providing me with entertainment while also making my head hurt. But I am also paying attention to the thread, stop with the attacks on one another ("illiterate bunch of walls" "nutcases" and the like) or we'll start handing out warnings.

Spoilsport! :p

Alright, I'll behave and be a bit nicer towards the lu... OP. ;)

For anyone interesting in the actual science behind what could one day lead to what this guy claims we already have, even though it is currently impossible, this is where science currently sits on the matter.

This video shows what subjects were watching and the output that was created from their brainwaves. They knew the input and they knew the output they wanted(the input) and they patched together a bit of it but didn't have enough knowledge or computing power to come up with anything better. Also, notice the lack of sound because that is not something we are capable of yet without tapping physically into the brain. Here is the article about that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16811042

The same thing is going on here. They know the input and they know what they want the output to be.

IIRC, without looking at the article, wasn't the output pieced together from a vast amount of visual data where they already knew what kind of responses the brain gave when shown it?

Meaning, it wasn't an actual decoding of the subjects thoughts at all, but a simulation of what the subject saw, based on computer matching against known brainwave pattern responses.

For anyone interesting in the actual science behind what could one day lead to what this guy claims we already have, even though it is currently impossible, this is where science currently sits on the matter.

This video shows what subjects were watching and the output that was created from their brainwaves. They knew the input and they knew the output they wanted(the input) and they patched together a bit of it but didn't have enough knowledge or computing power to come up with anything better. Also, notice the lack of sound because that is not something we are capable of yet without tapping physically into the brain. Here is the article about that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16811042

The same thing is going on here. They know the input and they know what they want the output to be.

That is pretty amazing there. But, why is that so far off from RNM/EBL? Haven't you considered that, the researcher there, doesn't have access to the NSA or the militaries resources? The US Air Force owns the patent on synthetic telepathy, and that is from 1998... voice to skull was working in 1970, which allows the beaming of voices into the mind. Right now, if the public medical sector is able to design a mind reading device that works as good as that one, then I am sure the NSAs works much better and it is already fully deployed. The problem for the public sector, is that they don't have access to any of the already done research that the military/NSA/CIA have done, which they've been working on for over 50+ years.

Army Yanks Voice to Skull website, 2008.. http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

That is pretty amazing there. But, why is that so far off from RNM/EBL? Haven't you considered that, the researcher there, doesn't have access to the NSA or the militaries resources? The US Air Force owns the patent on synthetic telepathy, and that is from 1998... voice to skull was working in 1970, which allows the beaming of voices into the mind. Right now, if the public medical sector is able to design a mind reading device that works as good as that one, then I am sure the NSAs works much better and it is already fully deployed. The problem for the public sector, is that they don't have access to any of the already done research that the military/NSA/CIA have done, which they've been working on for over 50+ years.

For that to even work they had to build a dictionary of so called "patterns and shapes" by one test subject being studied for hours while watching hours of clips. So, with current technology, its not even feasible and even the information shown there on the video makes no viable reason for why this technology is being pushed in the first place. Again, ridiculous claims with no weight.

For that to even work they had to build a dictionary of so called "patterns and shapes" by one test subject being studied for hours while watching hours of clips. So, with current technology, its not even feasible and even the information shown there on the video makes no viable reason for why this technology is being pushed in the first place. Again, ridiculous claims with no weight.

Well that is for someone starting off, they had to do it all from scratch. The NSA has had time to fine tune their technology quite a bit. the patent from 1998! mentions using what is called a lexicon, which is the same thing those guys are using. the lexicon associates shapes, colors, information, and words with specific signals in the brain. the problem is, and why this isn't really necessary in a fully functioning mind reader, is that each neuron, we know pretty much what it's connected to and how it works. take a look at the neurons in the retina for example. we know they process light information, so the neuron scanner can monitor the signals of each individual neuron, and then piece together the signals directly, allowing them to see a picture, a pattern, laid out exactly as it's read in the eye. that is, when this neuron picks up and sends signals to the brain, the signal indicates red light. this neuron indicates green light, this one blue. etc. it is the same with all nerve impulses in the body. the signals are also meaningless when read alone, but as a whole, once recombine, you can get the full signal. and a lexicon is no longer required, it learns to read exactly how the signals are processed in the mind and body, and what they are attributed to. software learns what each signals means fairly quickly. whether it was sound, or an image. of course, monitoring a person over time, allows video or a complete sound recording to be made. also, impulses like emotions, and thought, sensations, they are all very similar. I don't personally think that is a difficult challenge for the NSAs version of this system to work, I don't think Remote Neural Monitoring/Electronic Brain Link suffers from the same problems as the researchers you linked to. also, this is partly because, most of the technology the researchers are using WEREN'T designed to do it. just like the guys using fMRI to try to extract thought from the mind, which they do successfully, but it is always quite poor. what these researchers do is get by designing hacks that work on top of their hardware and software, that were normally designed to do very specific tasks, that didn't include extracting information from the mind. so their results are hard to come by, and poor. the NSA/CIA/military has literally kept all the research on this classified and secret, and I bet they were doing all this back in the 1980's and 1990's, because that's around the time the patents were filed. they have already worked on this, and designed systems with greater sophistication, which don't rely on the clumsy hacked togetherness that the researchers on the medical and academic field rely on to get these systems working.

Thanks for proving to everyone you aren't actually reading anything. The methods being used here didn't exist 50 years ago so try again. Not even the big bad secret government with its black suits and classified documents had any form of technology capable of doing any of this 50 years ago. What we see there took hours upon hours to make happen and it is completely useless to use on anyone else because every single brain is encoded differently and uses different algorithms. You keep ignoring it but there isn't enough computing power on the planet to make it work the way you claim it works. That is a simple fact. Beyond that, the shear amount of man power that it would take would be noticed. There isn't a single organization in the government with enough man power to make this happen. Before you claim the military and make yourself look stupid, this type of operating would take hundreds of thousands of people, all of which are smarter than anyone here on Neowin, all with extremely advanced knowledge of computer programming and the human brain, in order to make this happen. The reason we know the NSA is only recording and not actually reading/watching most of our actions is because it would take a 1 to 1 ration of people spying and people being spied on. In order to be able to do what you are claiming, it would take a 5 to 1 ratio(at least) of people. 5+ people recording and decoding a single persons brain waves and programming software specifically for that one person. They would also have to see what the person is seeing at exactly that moment, and would have to be able to know every possible forms of input the person was getting or all recording would be useless. In the studies, the subjects were isolated for all other input. No movement around them, no sounds from anything else, nothing touching them, nothing to smell. Any of those things rendered the recordings useless. What you are claiming is simple not possible in this day and age and most definitely was not possible in the past.

Until you can point to the government program that has hundreds of thousands of employees with no apparent purpose like the ones the NSA has or point to where the government magically came up with millions of computers without using any suppliers since that would show up on public companies records, we know you have no actual proof. None of what you are saying has any scientific validity to it and most of it can be disproven in a sentence or two. You seem to be either off you meds or you spent way to much time on youtube and thought you actually learned something.

which don't rely on the clumsy hacked togetherness that the researchers on the medical and academic field rely on to get these systems working.

Funniest thing I have ever read. The government hacks crap together, not researchers. Researches do very precise and calculated things. Try again. The only time the government doesn't hack things together is when someone int he civilian world makes something they can use.

Funniest thing I have ever read. The government hacks crap together, not researchers. Researches do very precise and calculated things. Try again. The only time the government doesn't hack things together is when someone int he civilian world makes something they can use.

I also love how he thinks you can turn the world into a giant MRI scanner which can understand everyone's thoughts endlessly.

I also love how he thinks you can turn the world into a giant MRI scanner which can understand everyone's thoughts endlessly.

Well a satellite pretty much has all the components of an MRI scanner.. They do have microwave radar imaging from space even, which is probably identical to MRI or better. in general, electromagnetic imaging, it's all the same. I love how you guys are trying to talk about things you've never researched before.

Also, the US military has been working on this for decades, so has the CIA. the research goes back to MKULTRA in the 1960's and 1970s. back then they had just developed EEG, which was capable of doing mind reading and extracting thought from the brain. they also had a form of voice to skull, and they had initially developed neuro weapons like Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control Electronic Dissolution of Memory, which allowed them to flood the mind with acetyl choline remotely, drowning off nerve activity and shutting the minds of targets down. Trust me, they have had this **** for years. and the RNM/EBL stuff probably became possible as soon as satellites became powerful enough to image large chunks of earths surface.. maybe in the 1980s and 1990s. The US militaries satellites from 2000 were 100x more powerful than Hubble, and capable of reading the text of a book on earths surface from space. and they saw large chunks of earths surface with a single scope, many times larger than Hubble could image of outerspace. These satellites were surely powerfully enough to read neurons and human brain activity from space. and I already posted the collaborative patent, from the US Air Force, that mentions doing this from space satellites or remote locations. but I do agree, unless we worked for the intelligence agencies, none of us would have first hand knowledge on what was being used with these satellites. Russell Tice does though, and he says they were being used to warrantless spy on people in America. the Chronicle Article even mentions him and RNM/EBL specifically, and he says he backs up all previous statements he made about the spying that was going on.

Well a satellite pretty much has all the components of an MRI scanner.. They do have microwave radar imaging from space even, which is probably identical to MRI or better. in general, electromagnetic imaging, it's all the same. I love how you guys are trying to talk about things you've never researched before.

Also, the US military has been working on this for decades, so has the CIA. the research goes back to MKULTRA in the 1960's and 1970s. back then they had just developed EEG, which was capable of doing mind reading and extracting thought from the brain. they also had a form of voice to skull, and they had initially developed neuro weapons like Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control Electronic Dissolution of Memory, which allowed them to flood the mind with acetyl choline remotely, drowning off nerve activity and shutting the minds of targets down. Trust me, they have had this **** for years. and the RNM/EBL stuff probably became possible as soon as satellites became powerful enough to image large chunks of earths surface.. maybe in the 1980s and 1990s. The US militaries satellites from 2000 were 100x more powerful than Hubble, and capable of reading the text of a book on earths surface from space. and they saw large chunks of earths surface with a single scope, many times larger than Hubble could image of outerspace. These satellites were surely powerfully enough to read neurons and human brain activity from space. but unless we worked for the intelligence agencies, none of us would have first hand knowledge on what was being used with these satellites.

What? Are you kidding me? Proof that you're dilutional and confused. Its not what we've researched, it's whats technically possible. I'll tell you now that it's technically not possible to process and store all this data, and that's coming from a solid understanding of infrastructure engineering from my profession.

Also, that wordy paragraph was rambling which gave absolutely no weight or evidence to your argument.