Photo

The mother of all NSA and US government conspiracies.

synthetic telepathy electronic brain link remote neural monitoring barak obama national security agency nsa cia mind control directed energy weapon oregon state hospital

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#91 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 22:48

Could you imagine the power that would be needed to process all thought in the human brain... now multiply that by 300+ million folks.

there is really not a whole lot of stuff going on in the human mind; a computer process does more exotic things than anything I see going on inside any human. the most complex thing we do is combine all these signals into what we perceive as reality. tell me when again the human can run a complex physics or mathematical simulation and basically instruct their own mind to do whatever they want it to in a programmable method. It can't do anything like this.

but for the purpose of mind reading, it's also not hard for the military to build custom stream compute processors to handle large amounts of information. I am thinking they could contract with IBM, NVidia or AMD for some exotic stream compute chip, or design their own without the limits of the consumer market. Basically they work with budgets of billions per computer network, far above the $1000 consumers spend on these devices. Sure sounds like they don't have the money for a computer network to do all this.

a small computer could easily track all the images and thoughts of a group of people going on in a small area. add then multiple of these systems to expand coverage. I know the police in town are rolling with this technology in their trunks, or at least the CIA and FBI dudes are.

ps. what if they could use your mind to figure out what they wanted. this is one of their techniques; the mind does all the work for them. it tells them where the signals are located that stores what they want, it tells them really easily what something is, or what knowledge you have or possess on something. they may use your own mind and thought to weed through information and reduce the amount of searching and processing they have to do. this is a brain computer interface, an extension in computer form of your mind. It literally grows with knowledge based on what you know and what your own expertise on something is. this information may be used to determine how you interpret the world, and this is used by the computer to understand what it's processing and dealing with. this reduces the work the computer has to do.

#92 Skin

Skin

Neowinian

• 1,145 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 23:16

there is really not a whole lot of stuff going on in the human mind; a computer process does more exotic things than anything I see going on inside any human. the most complex thing we do is combine all these signals into what we perceive as reality. tell me when again the human can run a complex physics or mathematical simulation and basically instruct their own mind to do whatever they want it to in a programmable method. It can't do anything like this.

I am going to have to stop you right there. The brain does indeed take in signals and input (which is why it can be tricked at times, but it has processes that correct jumbled inputs) - but for you to say not a whole lot is going on is far outside reality. Granted, since the brain can only work with what it senses, one could argue that the entire world is fake, and we are all inside an embryonic sac being fed false inputs as real... and in that case, nothing matters, including this conversation.

However, if this world is real, as I expect it is, human brains can indeed run complex physics and simulations. It can extrapolate distance and speed. It can and does daily, handle complex spacial equations and inputs. I'm not sure if it is abnormal, but I can certainly instruct my mind to do what I want in a very programmable fashion (short of autonomic responses - for obvious reasons). I wager most other humans can as well.

Let me put it this way, it takes A LOT of power to do what a single brain can do with ease. We know that from current computer power and short of having some neural or quantum computing breakthroughs, we are a long way off from being able to mirror and even pull the entire brain into a processing center like a computer. It is one thing to trace patterns and stimulation and signal patterns and another to actual read and interpret the proto-patterns.

After all, the encoding, storage, and retrieval system of the brain isn't something that translates well (I should say efficiently) into a computer program. Or does this program only serve up current memories that you are directly thinking of, or does it grab the actual signals and random attachments as it passes through the brain, and what about emotions and other areas of the Papez circuit that are storing the memories you may have already experienced?

#93 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 23:44

After all, the encoding, storage, and retrieval system of the brain isn't something that translates well (I should say efficiently) into a computer program. Or does this program only serve up current memories that you are directly thinking of, or does it grab the actual signals and random attachments as it passes through the brain, and what about emotions and other areas of the Papez circuit that are storing the memories you may have already experienced?

This system tracks everything, I'm so glad that you brought it up. Yes consciousness seems to be quite complex. many processes make up consciousness - you have impulses from emotion, memory, current sensations, cognition, and specific skills or areas of the brain designated to specific tasks. the computer system does seem to track all this as it comes into play. for example, for you to experience consciousness and a feeling about your current environment and world, you have to be in a state that is aware of your history there and in the world, memory from your past experience and emotion comes into play. no one just snaps out of their current emotional or cognitive state, and no one ever forgets their old selves without severe injury. that is because everything is stored and continues to be a part of the mind long after it's experienced, and it keeps coming back in association with whatever it is currently doing. well their system happens to be able to detect this, when you walk into a room for example, you have memories stored that come into play, and they can get to it. for example I might have a memory of moving into my house and having my first birthday party here, and if I experience anything like this again, memory and associations of this are always there coming into play, and they are accessible to them remotely. they do see these subconscious memory associations, your feelings, and emotions. when a memory of something first started, a string of sorts in your mind that keeps getting longer begins, every memory might get built on top of it making it longer and longer. this might be why a specific area in your brain lights up when responding to certain stimuli, it is just a specific area that deals with thoughts about a certain place or thing. but they seem to be able to go into your consciousness and see these things, when an impulse, feeling, or memory comes from the memory in your brain that has already delt with a certain situation or place.

in terms of how to translate brain into a computer program. it is likely that the computer would track each neuron and it's signal separately, right? at this point it might treat each neuron like a switch, with more than just 0 or 1 values. neurons could be seen like transistors with a greater range of storage potentials than normal computer transistor. they end up focusing on things like digitally extracting images, sound, and emotion. mapping this signal to a red pixel, or this one to a blue. this signal to low frequency sound, this one to that word, and so on. it monitors all thoughts, cognition pretty closely. it's not "snapshots" of a given moment, but it's in real time, continuous monitoring that is able to track all your thought and follow along with everything going on in your mind. at least everything that matters.

the computer responds to thought like it knows what you want it to do; like from an agents perspective. they have more access to anything I do, I can sort of control what it does, it responds to my thoughts, and it wouldn't be in this state if I hadn't thought or done certain things. the agents might be able to pull up very precise memory or logs just by thought alone, as the computer assists in automating everything they want. it might appear in their mind as a sensation or sense of my memory, except the computer is projecting the thought into their own mind and body for them to feel and know it. if it needs to send an idea, image, sound, or thought to my brain to first spark subconscious activity, that's what they do; my brain of course might respond by remembering everything I know about it, whether or not I want to think about it or not (because subconsciously, I have no control over what gets activated or not, based on what I come into contact stimuli wise).

#94 mkwzrd1260

mkwzrd1260

Neowinian

• 23 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 00:14

https://soundcloud.c...yfr-drake-remix This rapper is most definitely living on the Remote Neural Monitoring and he seems to be doing very well. 

All I have to say about Remote Neural Monitoring is words aren't nothing. If you can't take people's words seriously, you can't be taken seriously. All we are is feelings and explanations. Dreams are a memory while we sleep. Delusions are something you make up in your head while your awake. Hallucinations are something you see or hear that's not there while you're awake. Anything that's electronic can be hacked into as we have heard about from the recent NSA leaks. You can't call a person who dreams while on Remote Neural Monitoring delusional and/or paranoid schizophrenic. The dream is their memory while they sleep, not yours. Stop bullying them with your words. You can have good mental health and be on Remote Neural Monitoring. Many people can live a normal life and do everything they have to do. People deserve respect. This is a physical condition. It doesn't matter what the situation they're dealing with is. If they get the head aches all we can do is have faith in God. Run tests. Say no to drugs. & Give them the liberty to tell the truth. They have dreams and their head hurts. So pray for them to stop having the dreams at night. That's all we can do until we figure out how to stop the dreams. Every day until that day comes just be supportive and help the person being targeted exercise and sweat out the pain til death do you part or until we stop the dreams.

God Bless America. Stop Corruption! Stop It Now!

1) Remote Neural Extraction - 24-hour/365 Days location, thought patterns, & movements are all recorded.

2) Remote Technology Hack - Based on RNE, any technology transmitting sound or picture can be manipulated according to thought patterns.

3) Remote Sleep Inception - Dreams are designed, bounced then transmitted through satellite to your sleep pattern frequency.

#95 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,296 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 00:21

I'm not too sure why I came in to this thread, I got to this point and had to stop.

<5 minutes later, after trying to continue through the post>

So this can read brainwaves, thoughts, etc. as well as implanting such things in to a person's mind? If so, why haven't they been using it on a wider scale to catch terrorist attacks before they happen? Given which section of the forums we're in I think I can already anticipate the reply, but this whole thing just doesn't make sense to me.

I have found out through reading up on MKULTRA that since our brains work alot like computer circuits on frequencies, our brain signals and nervous system circuits work on frequencies as well, if you can disrupt those frequencies you could possibly kill someone. especially the part of the brain that deals with breathing and heart rate 

#96 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,022 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:59

Wow... This thread has so much dumb in it, I think I just had an aneurysm...

#97 The_Decryptor

The_Decryptor

STEAL THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

• 19,465 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:45

nullie, how old were you when you first started having issues with your family/the police/the CIA/the hospital, etc.?

#98 +Frank B.

Frank B.

Member N° 1,302

• 23,745 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 6

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:48

Wow... This thread has so much dumb in it, I think I just had an aneurysm...

This thread is nothing compared to the OP's website http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/ .

#99 +ChuckFinley

ChuckFinley

member_id=28229

• 9,785 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:49

John Titor said there was no mind control devices he was aware of. Nothing to worry about.

#100 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:29

This thread is nothing compared to the OP's website http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/ .

Just remember. Choosing not to believe, you are ignoring the truth or any possibility that the US government has remote mind control capability, or the ability to extract and wirelessly monitoring your thought. You are pretty damn dumb if you don't think the police are using this everywhere. You don't hear about it much because the police/intelligence community are completely keeping the public in the dark.

You should be worried about your constitutional rights. If you think this is dumb, it's because you're blind and living in a consumerists illusion. You buy everything you're told, and you live blissfully in the dark.

If you guys want to read the latest version of my complaint, see this PDF: there is video evidence of the staff at the Oregon State Hospital using this technology, discussing using it on camera, and beating me up/assaulting me, and then covering it up. They openly discuss the "technology they had outside of the building" and the "live wire" at OSH in 2008. Also, the scandal surrounding the staff, the states lack of liability insurance, the Bonita Tucker scandal, etc is all documented along with news paper articles. This women sexually abused me, then after sabotaging my release, went on to aid multiple patients escapes including her new patient boyfriend. She also smuggled in tons of marijuana, which she was never charged for, and later got caught smuggling in morphine, amphetamine, etc. The state covered most of the scandal up, including involvement from other staff members, the misuse of the technology at OSH, and they hid my case and others from her trial (it was a deal to make it look like the patients did it all): http://www.oregonsta...vestigation.pdf

I was 19 when I first got caught up with the hospital/this women. I was 23 when the spying and abuse started by the state/CIA. I have additional mental health evals, my DX was all falsified. I had ADHD/depression, no history of psychosis. Multiple reports that I am keeping private right now until the time is right (one is posted on the site so far, Dr. Suckow's eval). I also am in the process now of getting a new psychological eval from two experts in mind control. The first women says I was set up, a targeted individual, and gangstalked/abused; she has a masters in psychology and has worked to help people who were targeted with abuse/mind control in the past. She has worked with military and has many contacts with whistleblowers/retaliation scandals.. The other psychologist, Dr. Carole Smith, I just made contact with her, she is an expert on mind control and these weapons. I will post their evals to my website once it's finished. I also have a new counseler who says she believes it all, and is outraged by it, she has been sympathetic about the trauma and is helping to get tests done for physical/brain injury as a result. That will be a combo of MRI/PET/EEG scans, for brain injury and documentation on the bodily injury I now have. I have severe muscle damage from microwave exposure, inflammation, pain, constriction, etc. still trying to get the tests done. The first one scheduled will be a EEG/biofeedback test to check for brain function soon..

#101 The_Decryptor

The_Decryptor

STEAL THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

• 19,465 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:36

He's German, he doesn't have any rights.

#102 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:40

He's German, he doesn't have any rights.

Oh. well I amended my previous post. just so you know. I was 19/23 ..

#103 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,022 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:41

I have additional mental health evals

That's about the only thing in all your drivel that I find likely...

#104 Haggis

Haggis

Neowinian Senior

• 2,632 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (i9305)

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:44

Which is blocked at my work under Personals/Dating

sounds intriguing lol

#105 OP nullie

nullie

Neowinian

• 822 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:48

That's about the only thing in all your drivel that I find likely...

It's drivel then why are you still reading? BTW, if you read into this, I am actually trying to protect America and everyone's civil rights. and I already have 2 favorable evals. This is purely to get a lawsuit going (personal injury/civil rights violations), and to try to get this system shut down. so far I have witnessed in this thread, no one has a very scientific understanding of how any of this works. and they suffer from poor reading comprehension. basically you guys couldn't understand fact or science or technology even if it was all explained to you with tons of references and documents about it. lol