So, they're scanning 7 billion people, in real time, 24/7; sifting through that unimaginable amount of data for specific information, storing it away, and then notifying agents in the field, all in real time?

I can't even begin to calculate the resources needed for that.  It's gotta be at least 3 or 4 Earth's worth...

Dude, this thread is getting funnier by the second!

So, they're scanning 7 billion people, in real time, 24/7; sifting through that unimaginable amount of data for specific information, storing it away, and then notifying agents in the field, all in real time?

I can't even begin to calculate the resources needed for that.  It's gotta be at least 3 or 4 Earth's worth...

Dude, this thread is getting funnier by the second!

I don't think 7 billion people. That would be a lot.. but millions, of select targeted people that are being warrantlessly spied on (where a mind tap is ordered), and around where the agents are out on the field? that sounds doable. I was just listening to the Russell Tice video, he said they were going after lawyers, journalists, judges, and generals with this sort of spying.

I don't think 7 billion people. That would be a lot.. but millions, of select targeted people that are being warrantlessly spied on (where a mind tap is ordered), and around where the agents are out on the field? that sounds doable. I was just listening to the Russell Tice video, he said they were going after lawyers, journalists, judges, and generals with this sort of spying.

How do they target individuals? You're talking about a machine that is receiving 7+ billion signals every second (or several million as you then pointed out), how are you supposed to narrow down those signals to the one that you actually want? Even if all brain patterns are different between people, you still need to know which brain signal you're looking for in the first place.

Hey, I don't remember where I said 7 billion people. But a global system, where they have the ability to do this wherever they want, yeah it's out there. There is also collaborations with other countries on stuff like this, ECHELON reminds me of that. That program, the NSA literally does international Internet traffic and other signals monitoring, ISP/fiber node installations, with satellites, and other technologies. originally it was a massive satellite/telescope system designed to monitor the soviet union, but since the program has turned against the world. I agree with Russell Tice on this, everything is being monitored, totally.

How do they target individuals? You're talking about a machine that is receiving 7+ billion signals every second (or several million as you then pointed out), how are you supposed to narrow down those signals to the one that you actually want? Even if all brain patterns are different between people, you still need to know which brain signal you're looking for in the first place.

So what we're actually looking for is several million black vans, each one containing a mind reading machine pointed at an individual and containing a supercomputer which exceeds the total combined computing power of the entire planet, all networked with each other and a central super computer and running off a car battery.

*Looks out the window*

OH MY GOD! THERE'S A VAN OUT THERE!!!

So what we're actually looking for is several million black vans, each one containing a mind reading machine pointed at an individual and containing a supercomputer which exceeds the total combined computing power of the entire planet, all networked with each other and a central super computer and running off a car battery.

*Looks out the window*

This if it's a mobile version, the vehicles I've seen, are all normal looking, unmarked cars they drive in. Nothing unusual about the way they travel, they try to fit in. But... this system, it likely could just be something they roll out in a van, or a handful of vans, to cover an area. That might allow a small operation to occur amongst a city or group of individuals. There is definitely a component that uses space satellites, but that might be for more stealthy missions, less 2-way communications, and more passive spying on people internationally. maybe watching us in our homes, peering into our minds on an as ordered basis. but not full remote control.

When it comes to EEG/neuron imaging, these systems don't typically need very powerful computers to work, and they've been doing this since 1970. In the 70s, they had rigged computers to interpret brain signals to play pong and video games back then with thought along.. they have these style of brain readers even today. I am not convinced that other types of mental processes are that much more difficult to process, so I totally think this might work for a group of people with a single or multiple multicore Intel processors, or a GPU, which are very fast and run circles around Intel CPUs. a GPU could also handle graphics and sound generation very efficiently, like for simulation of dreams, and rendering and decoding information for broadcasting and storage (including all video/brain wave decoding, sound decoding, and generation of signals to be broadcast into people). maybe they use a few more processors, but a super computer is probably not required except when literally entire cities are being watched.

I am going to sleep. talk to you guys later.

You know.. You coming out with this drivel doesn't make any of it true, at all.

Mind you, you're imaginative, I'll give you that.  You should write a book, give JK Rowling a run for her money. :p

BTW, IBM made the Prediction in 2011 "IBM 5 in 5" that by 2016 that mind reading technology was going to be in wide spread use in the consumer realm. This included a picture of a human with a multipoint EEG mask, using the computer, having their thoughts read to control the machine. Even having the images and data beamed directly into the mind, without need for mice/keyboards/displays.

so it is not far off even in the consumer realm, if IBM says it's going to be in wide spread use within 5 years.

nn

BTW, IBM made the Prediction in 2011 "IBM 5 in 5" that by 2016 that mind reading technology was going to be in wide spread use in the consumer realm. This included a picture of a human with a multipoint EEG mask, using the computer, having their thoughts read to control the machine. Even having the images and data beamed directly into the mind, without need for mice/keyboards/displays.

so it is not far off even in the consumer realm, if IBM says it's going to be in wide spread use within 5 years.

nn

Big difference, he has a big thing on his head.

There's no wireless technology that exists which could stream the amount of data your talking about.

Big difference, he has a big thing on his head.

There's no wireless technology that exists which could stream the amount of data your talking about.

focused microwave energy and high resolution EEG sensor man. the higher the resolution, the better the optics/sensor, the longer the range. there is literally no difference in range between 1 inch and 1 mile with the right technology. it might even be too strong or mixed up when close range, which is sometimes the case.

IBMs 2011 "5 in 5"

http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/us/en/ibm_predictions_for_future/examples/index.html

Mind reading: no longer science fiction

Mind-reading headsets are becoming everyday consumer electronics as they become smaller and less obtrusive. Muse, developed by Interaxon, is a light-weight, wireless headband with four built-in brainwave sensors that detect the levels, combinations and proportions of the five key types of brainwaves to reflect your most intrinsic state of mind. The headset syncs to a custom application on a smart phone.

Mind-reading technology is also being used more extensively as ways to understand and communicate with patients by analyzing brain activity. Recently, a Canadian man who existed in a vegetative state for more than a decade was able to tell his doctors he was not experiencing any pain as observed from his pattern of brain activity in an fMRI scanner.

nn

Oh, well if IBM say it, of course it will come to pass.  :rolleyes:

Your little fundraising scheme is pathetic and I'm surprised you're even allowed to promote it here. People should stop debating with this guy as it only serves to bump this thread and he doesn't really care that he doesn't convince everyone. Only the money counts. This is an insidious troll and should not be fed anymore.

• Like 3

Oh, I knew he was a troll ages ago... But sometimes, the entertainment value in feeding them is too good to resist. :p

I've been a bad boy.  Maybe I can persuade Intrinsica to tell me off? ;)

nn

And you have officially failed at reading comprehension. The technology they are talking about involved putting nodes on your head that read all your brainwaves through the electric impulses that get to your skin(or in other words, not wireless). You then train yourself to think about something, lets say the word dog. The software records that specific brainwave at that specific time. It isn't recording that you thought of dog, it has no idea what you are thinking about. It just records a wave function. It then associates that wave function with something like a back button on a browser. It isn't reading your mind and knows what you are thinking. It is nothing more than a pattern recognition program. It has no way of knowing what you are thinking. If someone else comes and uses your device/software, if they think of dog, nothing will happen because their wave function will be completely different. That is a simple fact you keep ignoring. You have yet to explain how 7 billion people, with 7 billion different wave functions and patterns in their brains, can all be instantly read and fully translated even though that isn't possible. You don't understand how technology works. You don't understand how the brain works. You don't understand how microwaves work.You seem to be claiming that nobody else has done the research and yet you just argued something you clearly have no clue about. You clearly have no understanding of any of your arguing points. Come back when you have done any form of research that doesn't involve making things up out of thin air.

Your little fundraising scheme is pathetic and I'm surprised you're even allowed to promote it here. People should stop debating with this guy as it only serves to bump this thread and he doesn't really care that he doesn't convince everyone. Only the money counts. This is an insidious troll and should not be fed anymore.

Got so caught up in the crap that I forgot he has a fundraising link in his OP.

So essentially, OP is doing glorified story telling to try and make a million. Well my tone has changed.

Got so caught up in the crap that I forgot he has a fundraising link in his OP.

So essentially, OP is doing glorified story telling to try and make a million. Well my tone has changed.

More fool him! I never clicked on any of his links, so he wasted his time on me! HA! :p

*Looks out the window*

You never know. Google had to send a van all around the world taking pictures so we could have Google maps. Who knows what else is lurking out there in innocent looking vans. :P

The way it sounds Remote Neural Monitoring is basically putting a human victim in a Biological Technological Botnet. 

Like any computer placed in a botnet, a virus has to be uploaded into the computer which connects the external user to the computer and allows it to communicate with the device, forcing it to be monitored and/or manipulated. It sounds illegal, intrusive, and somewhat painful. After all an element that remains in the body must be placed inside a person to connect it to the satellite. If you're an American citizen who has been placed on this technology, you should be paid a sum of money by the security and exchange commission or government in order to pay for advanced security, health care costs, and identity protection. You can have good mental health while your mind is being read. It's called telepathy. It just doesn't sound like complete freedom if you're getting head aches. America needs security for our citizens to prevent this type of attack. Protect our freedom and civil liberties. That includes allowing someone to tell you the truth about what's happening to them. People deserve respect. The quiet illegal use of this technology doesn't promote civility but instead it promotes corruption. Stop this type of corruption from hurting American citizens. America isn't a communist country. It shouldn't ever be. Please protect our freedom.