PlayStation's E3 Press Conference Tonight at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern

Destiny actually looks pretty awesome

What is so awesome about it? It's been done a million times. They seem to be focusing that you can play cooperative with in game voice. Well that was done what 5 years ago? Even with all the good things that Microsoft took away I still say the XBOX is worth the money. PS4 should be $350 tops.

They should've been doing all this instead of Squeenix trailers for vaporware and the guy reading text about the movies and music.

People you have to realize that Exclusive means nothing if they are NOT that good. What Xbox One exclusive is actually that good?

You have to realize that your opinions aren't also facts.

My stream stopped before it was over... Did they announce price?

yes $399. just announced :)

What is so awesome about it? It's been done a million times. They seem to be focusing that you can play cooperative with in game voice. Well that was done what 5 years ago? Even with all the good things that Microsoft took away I still say the XBOX is worth the money. PS4 should be $350 tops.

What did MS shows that actually worth 150$ more than the PS4 ?

100$ more in fact it's official.

MS wont have any choice but to reduce the price and relax the DRM a bit.

People you have to realize that Exclusive means nothing if they are NOT that good. What Xbox One exclusive is actually that good?

Give it a rest already.

again not exclusive to ps4. looks like multiplatform games are built on xbox,and ported to ps4,based on performance and frame rates.

oh yes, the fact that it's beta quality if that has nothing to do with it >_>

It's over? No demo of the actual console itself? No demo of the next gen XMB or whatever they'll call it?

This was a terrible conference saved by the price and no DRM restrictions. These will probably force MS into a rethink perhaps

You have to realize that your opinions aren't also facts.

I want you to honestly tell me which Xbox exclusive (Annouced at their press conf TODAY) is gonna be as good as say Skyrim, Fallout 3 or these Batman games?