PlayStation's E3 Press Conference Tonight at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern

Used games and reselling, with no restrictions. And no required connection to play. My choice has been made.

Its official, the PS4 supports used games

Sony said

You can lend your game to a friend.

Sell it

Keep it

Etc

And

The PS4 doesnt need to be connected all the time and will work without the internet!

Wow, honestly did not expect Sony to support used games. If it's as clear as they have just stated, that's a potentially huge win.

Well, MS could've at least showed some Batman or Elder Scrolls, or Watch Dogs if they have any edge, but looks like they just didn't so...

Why would they show those titles? Those are going to be available on all systems including the PC.

Way better than Microsoft E3!!! I LOVE these games, Microsoft has lost their touch with some of us gamers now days.

It's pretty much meh from both side imo.

Still i don't want Kinect to be connected to my console 24/7 so that's a deal breaker to me. I also believe Sony will bring good titles with time. The PS3 lineup was really bad at first but i must say there lot of PS3 games i want to play today. In fact in the last year there been more PS3 exclusives i wanted to play than 360 exclusives. I'm really tempted to buy a PS3 for Beyond 2 souls. I'm a fan of Ellen Page and the game looks really cool to me.

MS to me will always has the same problem. Lot of their exclusives are also avalaible on PC and i prefer to game on PC. There's already rumor than Titanfall will be also released on PC eventually.

Its official, the PS4 supports used games

Sony said

You can lend your game to a friend.

Sell it

Keep it

Etc

And

The PS4 doesnt need to be connected all the time and will work without the internet!

And if Sony's game lineup is as weak as it sounds, it's not going to matter much. Xbox preorders were already outpacing the PS4.

i've been an exclusive PC gamer for awhile now (gamecube was last console)

I think i may end up changing that and getting a PS4 :)

Why would they show those titles? Those are going to be available on all systems including the PC.

That was their mistake! None of the exclusive game on Xbox One are ACTUALLY even that good.

And if Sony's game lineup is as weak as it sounds, it's not going to matter much. Xbox preorders were already outpacing the PS4.

as was stated above, the PS3 didn't have a great starting lineup either, and that didn't stop its popularity any

as was stated above, the PS3 didn't have a great starting lineup either, and that didn't stop its popularity any

I'm not saying they aren't going to sell well, but to say they're going to win this generation outright because of some measly restrictions that don't affect most people, you're just wrong. It's not even putting them ahead of the game.

Wow, IMO PS4 just beat Xbox 1, at least in the gaming department. None of the restrictions that Xbox 1 has (no connection requirement for disc games, no restrictions on trading games, etc)....only thing that is still a factor is price.

we already know that the ps4 has no such restrictions,but it doesn't mean the publishers wont have a system where you will have to buy a code,check in, or whatever else when you rent,sell,lend a game.

everything else was pretty mediocre as well.no exclusives really,bad performance, subscription required for online(compared to how it was free).

we already know that the ps4 has no such restrictions,but it doesn't mean the publishers wont have a system where you will have to buy a code,check in, or whatever else when you rent,sell,lend a game.

everything else was pretty mediocre as well.no exclusives really,bad performance, subscription required for online(compared to how it was free).

Unless they say otherwise most of the games they are showing for the PS4 won't be out for a year or more. I think poor performance is excusable if that's the case.

Looks like all we have to look forward to this gen is more FPS sh!te.

Is this really all gamers want these days?

Sony's trying to prove that they have shooters too, since this gen 360 was the place to go for that crowd.

Destiny looks pretty but generic.