The new Mirror's Edge

So, at E3 the next Mirror's Edge was announced, complete with a trailer!

Anyone else as excited as I am!?

If this is next-gen it'll make me buy a PS4, together with Beyond Good and Evil 2. My PC will never be able to handle either and I don't see the point in upgrading my PC.

• Like 3

Love the music!

The first one had brilliant music too! I have the soundtrack on my phone and listen to it quite regularly. Perfect to listen to on the train while you're going through cityscapes.

I never forgave the game for cheating me out of one of the harder achievements.

I went through the whole thing without shooting ANYONE, but no DICE...

Anyway, I hope they have overhauled the combat system, because most of the time it just wasn't worth bothering to stand and fight.

Is this for xbox one?

This is probably the only game I'm genuinely excited for from E3 this year.

EDIT: Actually, tell a lie, I forgot about Watch Dogs. :p

And I am so glad they're not neglecting the PC (along with the PS3 and 360, where I have a copy of the first Mirror's Edge on both of those platforms), so I won't miss out on it. :D

Exellent, I'd given up hope after EA said the first one didn't sell well enough. You know how ruthless EA can be.

I have the first game but I haven't beat it yet. I was stuck in one of the early levels and I uninstalled it out of frustration. I'll most likely reinstall it before the end of the summer because this trailer reminded me of the fun I had. At first, I thought it was a sequel and then I read reports of it being a reboot. It's actually a prequel that deals with the origins of the main character. And this time around, it'll be powered by Frostbite 3 (the first game is powered by Unreal Engine 3).

Seriously looking forward to this. #1 was great and a completely refreshing game. I'm glad they are taking their time with it. They have a lot to live up to.

Loved the first one, just felt too short and... well, unfinished. This does look pretty awesome though, I'll pick it up on PC whenever its ready!