Photo

Tom Clancy's The Division

official tom clancys the division ubisoft massive ubisoft reflections ubisoft snowdrop pc ps4 xbox one

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 notuptome2004

notuptome2004

Neowinian Senior

• 5,180 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:19

After the reveal of the graphical changes in Watch Dogs today, my expectations for the Division were lowered by A LOT.

Watch  Dogs uses  a different engine tho and not Snowdrop

#92 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

• 9,362 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:57

Watch Dogs is the same engine/platform as Assassin's Creed III and Black Flag, also Blacklist i think? Anyway, good point, it's possible The Division is more removed from the previous consoles and older PC components.

#93 Brendeth

Brendeth

Neowinian

• 334 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:05

To add the above It's also worth noting that The Division is being made by Massive Entertainment and Ubisoft Refelctions rather than Ubisoft Proper. So while it definitely won't look at pretty as those Snowdrop videos, it's safe to assume that it won't have as much of a massive downgrade in quality as Watch Dogs had.

#94 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,274 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5 (Android 4.4.2)

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:44

To add the above It's also worth noting that The Division is being made by Massive Entertainment and Ubisoft Refelctions rather than Ubisoft Proper. So while it definitely won't look at pretty as those Snowdrop videos, it's safe to assume that it won't have as much of a massive downgrade in quality as Watch Dogs had.

Yeah. I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again for anyone read now.. Massive Entertainment was a PC-only developer. They've made games like World in Conflict and World in Conflict: Soviet Assault. They definitely know how to make PC games.

The beauty of this engine and the recent announcement of DirectX 12 has reinvigorated my interest in PC gaming.

#95 shozilla

shozilla

Neowinian Senior

• 6,606 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:45

I look forward to this game...  and Titanfall...

I played the beta version of Titanfall but have not gotten the full version yet.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!