QuickBooks Problem - Need Help

Question

Hello. My Boss is having a major issue in regards to Quick Books and Intuit as a whole.

He was basically swindled in my opinion to get 2013 Premier with a online backup and tech support bundle which he never needed. This goes back many months but came to a head today once he was locked out of the software for the 3rd time which makes no sense. He originally was on 2012 Premier and when there was a problem they pushed him into 2013 and he thought he was buying the software for download but instead it was a subscription. And speaking to the Philippines is not easy either.

This feels sneaky and is not a good way to do business. All he does really is create invoices for the company. The other accounting is handled by accountants so no problem there.

So I must ask if anyone here has a lot of experience with Quick Books? He just needs a good but cost effective program to create his invoices that is all. I see that Invoice manager is no longer being sold alone which sucks.

The other issue is regarding his data file. He has been using 2013 Premier and I just did a manual back to an external drive to play if safe.

Is there an invoicing software that is compatible with Quick Books and can open his 2013 premier data file and import the invoices? That would be major for him and he can leave Intuit behind..

Man this has been a frustrating and terrible experience. All they want is your money and more on top of that for issues they created.

Thank you deeply for any answers. :huh:

2 answers to this question

Anyone have an answer?