The new Xbox 360 looks pretty nice

Today we got a better look at the new Xbox 360 redesign that Microsoft announced here at E3. It really does look like a cross between the current Xbox 360 and its big brother, the Xbox One. It's pretty sharp looking, with a combination of matte and gloss dividing its design. You'll see in our gallery that the power and eject buttons kind of hang out together, too.

I think it looks nice -- clean and sleek. What do you think?

Source

I quite like it. What does everyone else think?

kYx169z.jpg

cG6xDpi.jpg

yt7F2KA.jpg

uGFPhVP.jpg

I am puzzled by their obsession with Gloss. Nobody I mean NOBODY likes glossy finish, why do they keep on adding gloss? :/

I am puzzled by their obsession with Gloss. Nobody I mean NOBODY likes glossy finish, why do they keep on adding gloss? :/

I tend to like a glossy finish. Simply because matte plastic typically looks cheap. And this case is no exception. A 3rd of the new design looks cheap.

Better than an Xbox 360 original, looks worse than a 360 slim. Would like to see a side-by-side with a slim for scale.

Yeah I like it!! Almost want to get one just cuz they look awesome. But I'll stick with what I got since I'll be getting an XBOX ONE anyways.

But I really do like the new design, looks the way a console should look, just like the XBOX ONE. Both are the best designs out of any console so far.