Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Main Core: Lists millions of Americans since 1980's

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Article Link:

This website was done by a gentleman who grew up and lived through a large war in his country. A country about the area of one of the former russian countries. He gives lessons on how he survived during this time. how he watched snipers kill people during the day, how gangs banded to control enclaves and so on. he gives advice on how to hoard valuables and get through every life and survive.

at any rate, this article, in light of recent revelations about NSA spying, phone record collections and so forth, this article covers a database of millions of Americans who they plan to round up in th event of total collapse or suspension of the constitution and implemenation of martial law.

SHTF.com

Main Core: A List Of Millions Of Americans That Will Be Subject To Detention During Martial Law

his article has been generously contributed by Michael Snyder. You can follow his regular writings, research and analysis at The Economic Collapse Blog and The American Dream. Read his recent book The Beginning of the End to get an idea of what America may look like in the very near future.

Prison-Camp-300x199.jpgAre you on the list? Are you one of the millions of Americans that have been designated a threat to national security by the U.S. government? Will you be subject to detention when martial law is imposed during a major national emergency? As you will see below, there is actually a list that contains the names of at least 8 million Americans known as Main Core that the U.S. intelligence community has been compiling since the 1980s. A recent article on [url=http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/06/is-this-the-real-reason-for-the-government-spying-on-americans.html]Washington

Edited by chrisj1968

Posted

Oh more conspiracy fud from you.. surprise... SHTFPlan.com.. "Why gold and silver"... .Ohhhh it's one of THOSE sites...

Posted

Main core? Does it run at 2.4 GHz?

3 people like this

Posted

Anybody would be a fool to not consider any possibility now. If something were to happen and they did have to impose martial law, you know they would move some people into camps. This is a what if scenario now..... but it may turn into a let's do list at any time. Nothing would surprise me from our government any more. And I'm sure my name is on the list, especially after this post.

Posted

"Michael T. Snyder is a graduate of the University of Florida law school and he worked as an attorney in the heart of Washington D.C. for a number of years. Today, Michael is best known for his work as the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog and The American Dream. If you want to know what things in America are going to look like in a few years read his new book The Beginning of the End."

So not only is it a bunch of FUD, it's a vehicle for some guy to shill his book.

Nice.

1 person likes this

Posted

"Michael T. Snyder is a graduate of the University of Florida law school and he worked as an attorney in the heart of Washington D.C. for a number of years. Today, Michael is best known for his work as the publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog and The American Dream. If you want to know what things in America are going to look like in a few years read his new book The Beginning of the End."

So not only is it a bunch of FUD, it's a vehicle for some guy to shill his book.

Nice.

Yes- you can tell by the Ads (no this is just the image they use)(LINK IS NOT CLICKABLE SO DON"T CLICK)

sergeantpros250x250.jpg

And this one-

0414b446ca484f0090e878ff87d7d3c6.gif

And other Articles Such as Dissolving Microchip trackers.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dissolving-micro-chip-will-tell-big-brother-your-every-move_06052013

These tiny electronic devices are small enough to be injected and implanted without the recipient noticing.

Posted

Oh more conspiracy fud from you.. surprise... SHTFPlan.com.. "Why gold and silver"... .Ohhhh it's one of THOSE sites...

uh.. excuse me sir... you DO realize that, you are in the Conspiracy section of these forums right? :huh:

to add another log on the fire.

Project Stellarwind Op by the NY times

http://youtu.be/6PIPHNlAxY4

@ slapfacemcdougal: You aren't capable of connecting the dots are you?if you can't, sit back relax, grab a beer and let others who have researched this stuff GIVE you free info they researched themselves

Posted

FEMA-Camp-460x308.jpg

Is that the prison from the Walking Dead?

Posted

uh.. excuse me sir... you DO realize that, you are in the Conspiracy section of these forums right? :huh:

to add another log on the fire.

Project Stellarwind Op by the NY times

@ slapfacemcdougal: You aren't capable of connecting the dots are you?if you can't, sit back relax, grab a beer and let others who have researched this stuff GIVE you free info they researched themselves

I dont need to connect the dots for conspiracy theories. Made up BS is made up BS.

Posted

Oh more conspiracy fud from you..

Its a conspiracy until official documents leak out proving it to be true and it could easily be true. :rofl:

Posted

TFLDNR

Posted

I dont need to connect the dots for conspiracy theories. Made up BS is made up BS.

82605185.jpg

someone who has nothing in life better to do then to go into the NEOWIN.NET "It's a Conspiracy!" forum and bitch about conspiracy theory. right slapfacemcdougal? and you started before you even established yourself around here with your 88 posts! Welcome to the party pal! lol man.... some people...

Posted

I'm willing to entertain the possibility of just about anything. It seems like every other day something is happening that makes these "conspiracies" seem more like facts. A Pennsylvania senator was questioning an IRS representative about the targeted audits and said, "You're basically validating every paranoid fear the American people have about their government", and that statement was made "before" the whole NSA leakage.

Edit:The video of the questioning.

http://youtu.be/EOpcqteueqg

Posted

It would make sense, for an example if the USA had a nuclear strike and there were millions of people are noted to be hostile, anti-american, the want to harm our country and have twisted radical ideologies, the government could detain them until he national crisis is over!

Posted

It would make sense, for an example if the USA had a nuclear strike and there were millions of people are noted to be hostile, anti-american, the want to harm our country and have twisted radical ideologies, the government could detain them until he national crisis is over!

Like all those anti-American Japanese citizens we detained during World War 2? You can't give that kind of power to a government, or allow them to act on a plan like that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Like all those anti-American Japanese citizens we detained during World War 2? You can't give that kind of power to a government, or allow them to act on a plan like that.

If all of the top Govt officials are dead, and theres almost no one running the country after an atomic bomb. The military would detain, watch or question the 'Main Core' persons . If our country ever had an atomic strike, there would be most likely anarchy and lawlessness after, and is a scary thought. So, watching, questioning and detaining people who are noted to be hostile is a good thing so our country could be put back together again. I think it would also keep our country from getting taken over and turned into something other than america.

Posted

If all of the top Govt officials are dead, and theres almost no one running the country after an atomic bomb. The military would detain, watch or question the 'Main Core' persons . If our country ever had an atomic strike, there would be most likely anarchy and lawlessness after, and is a scary thought. So, watching, questioning and detaining people who are noted to be hostile is a good thing so our country could be put back together again. I think it would also keep our country from getting taken over and turned into something other than america.

True, I'm just deeply concerned, especially in light of recent events, that the list isn't just people known to be hostile, but people like me because I'm pro-gun and politically outspoken, or people who happen to disagree with those in power, or people who are members of certain political parties, or who didn't vote for Obama in the last election.

Posted

someone who has nothing in life better to do then to go into the NEOWIN.NET "It's a Conspiracy!" forum and bitch about conspiracy theory. right slapfacemcdougal? and you started before you even established yourself around here with your 88 posts! Welcome to the party pal! lol man.... some people...

I'm free to do as I wish, you are not a dictator. This is a forum for discussion. You don't like what I gotta say? Tough ######.

Posted

A country about the area of one of the former russian countries.

Sorry?