• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Assistant Special Agent Chicken in charge

• 3,699 posts
  • Phone: Motorola MicroTAC Elite

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:31

Like all those anti-American Japanese citizens we detained during World War 2? You can't give that kind of power to a government, or allow them to act on a plan like that.

If all of the top Govt officials are dead, and theres almost no one running the country after an atomic bomb. The military would detain, watch or question the 'Main Core' persons . If our country ever had an atomic strike, there would be most likely anarchy and lawlessness after, and is a scary thought. So, watching, questioning and detaining people who are noted to be hostile is a good thing so our country could be put back together again. I think it would also keep our country from getting taken over and turned into something other than america.

#17 Gerowen

Gerowen

Neowinian Senior

• 3,589 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:34

If all of the top Govt officials are dead, and theres almost no one running the country after an atomic bomb. The military would detain, watch or question the 'Main Core' persons . If our country ever had an atomic strike, there would be most likely anarchy and lawlessness after, and is a scary thought. So, watching, questioning and detaining people who are noted to be hostile is a good thing so our country could be put back together again. I think it would also keep our country from getting taken over and turned into something other than america.

True, I'm just deeply concerned, especially in light of recent events, that the list isn't just people known to be hostile, but people like me because I'm pro-gun and politically outspoken, or people who happen to disagree with those in power, or people who are members of certain political parties, or who didn't vote for Obama in the last election.

#18 slapfacemcdougal

slapfacemcdougal

Neowinian

• 164 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:38

someone who has nothing in life better to do then to go into the NEOWIN.NET "It's a Conspiracy!" forum and bitch about conspiracy theory. right slapfacemcdougal? and you started before you even established yourself around here with your 88 posts! Welcome to the party pal! lol man.... some people...

I'm free to do as I wish, you are not a dictator. This is a forum for discussion. You don't like what I gotta say? Tough ######.

#19 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,391 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:04

A country about the area of one of the former russian countries.

Sorry?