My mind just got blown....

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 astropheed

astropheed

astropheed

• 1,788 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:09

agreed unless you are 5 years old and high on chocolate ROFL gaping mouth, pounding heart, drooling saliva... mental asylum..you get the picture.

So, you're saying that, (quite possibly) the most important innovation in how we interact with digital medium in the last decade (and then some) is only useful to a tachycardic 5 year old hopped up on theobromine with an obvious neurological disorder who is also currently locked up in a mental facility? 

Did they mentioned that demographic when they were awarded the $16M investment recently; perhaps they just skimmed over that part....

I don't know how I'm in the same Species as some of the people I come across.... Truly baffling.

#17 slumdogtrillionaire

slumdogtrillionaire

Neowinian

• 249 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:57

So, you're saying that, (quite possibly) the most important innovation in how we interact with digital medium in the last decade (and then some) is only useful to a tachycardic 5 year old hopped up on theobromine with an obvious neurological disorder who is also currently locked up in a mental facility? 

Did they mentioned that demographic when they were awarded the $16M investment recently; perhaps they just skimmed over that part....

I don't know how I'm in the same Species as some of the people I come across.... Truly baffling.

a temporary hormonal and neurologcal aberration due to the supposed $16 M innovation mimicking a 5 yr old high on theobromine, the whole scenario resembling a person in a mental asylum..

truly baffling how people pay to become that person for just a bit!

#18 astropheed

astropheed

astropheed

• 1,788 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:59

a temporary hormonal and neurologcal aberration due to the supposed $16 M innovation mimicking a 5 yr old high on theobromine, the whole scenario resembling a person in a mental asylum..

I have to admit, this made me giggle slightly.

#19 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 14:30

I thought we only allowed English here. :p

#20 Dreamspell

Dreamspell

Neowinian

• 254 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:59

This project is now seeking funding on Indiegogo @ http://www.indiegogo...ects/virtuaview