Forum upgrade to 3.4.5 on Sunday (June 16th) all day CET

Hopefully, there's still a few things left for us to sort, but as Marcel who's doing the upgrade has gone to bed, I decided to turn it back online instead of leaving it offline all night. If you encounter any issues, please post them in the Site & Forum Issues forum, and we'll address them ASAP.

Navigating from one forum page to another is very slow currently

Running slow which is to be expected however, i am glad to see it back up and running :D

Hey Dave, turn off that setting for IE10 editor thing that was disabled for IE10 users, 3.4.5 should have that fixed now :)

Was the like button removed in the reply's?

did not take long for the forum to get snappy again. running rather nice now, cannot wait to see how things pan out over the next few days as they finish stuff up and i am excited to see what the new theme will look like. I am kind of hoping for a flatter modern look.

Was the like button removed in the reply's?

Must have been recently as it was there a little bit ago.

Yeah, the Like Button was there. now it's gone. Looking great so far though! And I miss my Post Stars. You should also add the day joined thing again too. 

Bout time the forums are back......I know you have said themes will come after the upgrade (that is, not available initially)....but where do you even go to change themes? I've looked around and don't see the option, or is it hidden since there's only the default theme right now?