Forum upgrade to 3.4.5 on Sunday (June 16th) all day CET

Feels really snappy! I like the improvements. Soon as I get my beloved Darkside back things will be perfect :D

thanks for all the hard work, you guys, this is great :D

yeah i would have to say that the page load times are notably faster than they have been for rather some time. (also no more page load issues from Chrome Dev)

everywhere else seems to be fine but this "Site Announcements" forum keeps marking a bunch of things unread even after marking the entire section read or going through each thread

edit: actually never mind, it's everything, not just this section. and many threads take me to the first post when i select "go to unread"

Yeah, feels snappy to me too. Everything still has that new car smell, which I like. :)

You have a better sniffer than I do.

Is the Like button gone permanently ?

Can we still put the Topic sections in the order we want ?

My settings for this are gone.

Neowin is running terribly slow here with pages not always loading, am i the only 1 seeing this?

Same here. Really bad at times. :)

Neowin is running terribly slow here with pages not always loading, am i the only 1 seeing this?

To be expected as they work to port over and continue adding back lost features.

Yes, only for you, cuz no one likes you Charlie Brown. :p

Did the feature where you can pin your favorite sub forums go away? Or did they just make it harder to get to?

Edit: Nevermind they showed up right after i posted this.

Love it, the useless bar at the top of the forms with facebook and twatter links is gone too

Be patient. :)

It's going to take a few days to add back all of the features that you love and rely on, but it will happen.

Meanwhile, I want to thank Marcel for his tireless efforts in the upgrade. Great Work (Y)

• Like 2

Be patient. :)

It's going to take a few days to add back all of the features that you love and rely on, but it will happen.

Meanwhile, I want to thank Marcel for his tireless efforts in the upgrade. Great Work (Y)

Fully agreed. Thanks to the development team for a relatively painless upgrade. :beer:

The full editor now works in IE10, thanks very much.

YouTube videos embedded in posts still won't render in IE10 though.

This is known. Use special bbcode dropdown top left of the editor and select add media, then it will embed.

Fixed Join date, lots of other stuff (see Site & Forum Issues).

I suspect it'll be back.

We moved it into the sidebar and dropped BPN link.

This is known. Use special bbcode dropdown top left of the editor and select add media, then it will embed.

Fixed Join date, lots of other stuff (see Site & Forum Issues).

Awesome. Thank You.