Something like the Steel Battalion controller?

sb.jpg

now that looks like "a piece of military spec hardware"...  not the stupid skin they are selling!  :)

Agreed with the guys above, I was expecting some sort of customisable controller, little dissapointed.

I've never bought into the whole themed controllers, I don't really see the need for them. 

Agreed with the guys above, I was expecting some sort of customisable controller, little dissapointed.

I've never bought into the whole themed controllers, I don't really see the need for them. 

Well, no. BUT is everything you buy because of need ? I'd wager most of what you buy is want, not need. 

especially when they're needlessly more expensive than the normal controllers

Well, no. BUT is everything you buy because of need ? I'd wager most of what you buy is want, not need. 

Given that I only have one controller for my XB1 right now, want or need doesn't come into it :p

I have bought second controllers in the past but right now, I won't be buying a second one unless I do see a need for it.

Given that I only have one controller for my XB1 right now, want or need doesn't come into it :p

I have bought second controllers in the past but right now, I won't be buying a second one unless I do see a need for it.

but you didn't "need" the XB1 did you :p

I however do, since 720 and below at 135-150 inches leeks less than ideal  :p

but you didn't "need" the XB1 did you :p

I however do, since 720 and below at 135-150 inches leeks less than ideal  :p

shush with your logic, you sound like my misses!

It cost me a pair of boots and a handbag to convince her I needed an XB1!

Agreed with everyone else, fugly.

Surprised there isn't an LE console, but probably too soon after launch / supply constraints etc.

I expect we'll see a bundle though.

I only ever bought one for my 360 (needed a spare for local co-op), found Halo3 custom for cheap in best buy( sub $25).

shush with your logic, you sound like my misses!

It cost me a pair of boots and a handbag to convince her I needed an XB1!

women logic, buy more unecessary stuff so you can be allowed to buy the unecessary stuff :p

I don't buy special edition controllers that just offer skins.  I did buy a halo controller for the 360, but that actually offered a custom paint job with a slick look.  I also bought the last new one for the 360 with the updated d-pad since it was an actual redesign of the controller hardware.

This skin just doesn't look great, its too busy and 'bright' in style for my taste.  If they want to do a custom paint job for a controller, maybe base it on the color scheme used in the Titan interior, something that makes it feel like part of that universe.

They could have done something much better. Reminds me of Wipeout if anything, absolutely nothing makes me think of Titanfall seeing it.

Oh man I feel like an outcast, I don't actually mind the design and if I didn't already have a second controller I'd have picked this up as a spare for visiting friends. Although in saying that, I'd much preferred just the solid white colour by itself.

women logic, buy more unecessary stuff so you can be allowed to buy the unecessary stuff :p

Worked with the PS3 last time around... I had to buy a Wii and Wii Fit balance board. Now that was unecessary!