If I get one early today I will give it to you so you can play while you are home. Then if you get one you can give it to me since I won't be able to play till late tonight/tomorrow morning anyways

That would be awesome man thank you. Still no key for me yet.

If anyone has a spare key for the X1 it would be appreciated.

It might be a rolling beta cus when i joined up it says the beta wasnt till the 17th Feb, so maybe there testing it in one region and slowly ramping it up to see how the servers handle the load

Does anyone know when Nvidia will be releasing beta drivers? 

BTW. The game is Awesome :D Just need to get used to the game mechanics and you'll be enjoying it right away 

Edit: Seems the game will be running fine on 2011-2013 hardware. Single GT 750m (without beta drivers) throwing 28 - 35 FPS during gameplay. MSAA 2X. @ 1080p w/ Insane Texture quality.

So, if you are getting into the beta, would that already have happened or not?

It started today and ends on the 18th. The last day that codes will be given out is the 17th.

As for the game itself, I'm not impressed. The new gameplay mechanics aren't enough for me to like it. It's lacking a lot in the visual department and I'm not surprised because it's using the Source engine. If you played the training, you probably noticed the constant loading. That's because the Source engine can't load a large level. Like Portal 2, it has to load level after level even though the level itself is small. Also, the textures are blurry even at the highest settings.

I think if Titanfall had a campaign with co-op it would be quite fun, however for a multiplayer only game i've found the beta a bit boring if i'm honest.

It's nothing really that new, i cant help but feel its just another generic fps...to me its like Call of Duty with some mech / jump power-ups added.

At ?40-50 for a multiplayer only game i find the price very hard to justify, i see it as more of a game i would pickup for ?10 on sale sometime in the future.

The graphics on the Xbox One version are not that good to be honest, i think it looks more like an Xbox 360 game with maybe a slightly higher resolution.

That's very kind what you've done. Im gonna give my (yet to be used) Xbox One Key away after the 17th if i see some lovely person on Neowin really wanting one :)

If you received the wrong titanfall key - all hope is not lost! Firstly if you signed up for the Origin PC Key and didn't receive one, Load up Origin and see if Titanfall appears there!

Failing that or should you have any other type of issue check out http://www.winxperts.net/_/gaming/titanfall-beta-key-mixup-r319

That's very kind what you've done. Im gonna share my Xbox One Key after the 17th if i see some lovely person on Neowin really wanting one :)

While a nice gesture if you have already used it do not bother. You cannot "share" keys. They are a one time use only deal, even if you stop playing.

Eh, how is Hawken P2P? Because it has that Nemesis pack you can buy to get into the early access thing? The game is still F2P and will remain that way, you can buy into the Steam early access thing to get in now (which for being on Steam is a plus for some I'd imagine) and get quite a few mech unlocks etc.

As for Titanfall. I like it so far, but man the game needs some serious optimizations or something. For being on Source, it runs worse than BF4 in spots. And that's saying quite a lot. Gameplay is nice and fast, the wall running stuff and mech stuff you can do on the fly is fun as hell. Some of the lock on weapons in the beta thing are a bit OP, I would hope they'd tone them down somewhat at some point in the full game (but probably won't). Also, I'm playing it with a 360 pad, as this kind of game was made for console first and I find I can play them better with the 360 pad. Don't hate me :(