I find it amusing you've been playing the game five times more than anyone else and you're complaining about having to win games  :laugh:

Me? Five times more than anyone else? IN THE WORLD? Hardly! Not sure you were addressing me, but i'm not really complaining, just saying :cry:

Dont get me wrong I love the fact there are challenges which make each gen different but give me 100 goosers over a 100 wins. I only say this because I dont get as much time to play as I would like. Love the game though..

I figure pretty much anyone at gen 8 has played more than five times most anyone else, but I don't have the stats in front of me.

From around gen 4, your ranking up so fast because of the gen xp boost. At gen 8 it takes about 20 games to hit rank 50.

Man 1.4s matchmaking is great.

I'm in love with the game again  :D

Do we have to buy the expansion to get that? I been in matchmaking for 3 minutes now.

Reason why i dont play this game anymore and havent since a month after release.

Your post got me excited, so i decided to try. :(

Do we have to buy the expansion to get that? I been in matchmaking for 3 minutes now.

Reason why i dont play this game anymore and havent since a month after release.

Nope it should be via the recent title update. No need for any of the expansion packs. 

The update should complete before you can start the game. 

I figure pretty much anyone at gen 8 has played more than five times most anyone else, but I don't have the stats in front of me.

Dude who are you talking to? Pusska or me? :|

I used to be anti-quoting, but then i realized it makes for poor posting!

And i'm Gen 4 dammit!

I find it amusing you've been playing the game five times more than anyone else and you're complaining about having to win games :laugh:

No other challenges require you to win games. It's kinda stupid because even if you're good and get MVP quite often like I do (or did until I stopped playing once getting to 8), your chances of winning are still only 50-50 because of the rest of your team. So it'll take 200 matches to win 100, which is just grinding and not particularly satisfying.

The perils of multiquote from different pages ooooooo

Dude who are you talking to? Pusska or me? :|

I used to be anti-quoting, but then i realized it makes for poor posting!

And i'm Gen 4 dammit!

Well you were talking like it affected you too  :laugh:

blank, on 02 Jul 2014 - 03:04, said:

I haven't even had to wait to get in a match since it came out, except maybe half a minute once.

• Like 1

No other challenges require you to win games. It's kinda stupid because even if you're good and get MVP quite often like I do (or did until I stopped playing once getting to 8), your chances of winning are still only 50-50 because of the rest of your team. So it'll take 200 matches to win 100, which is just grinding and not particularly satisfying.

Meh, I'll still take that over rodeo kills. I'm on the winning team about 70 percent of the time if I remember correctly -- but rodeo kills are just going out of your way to play poorly, IMO.

Meh, I'll still take that over rodeo kills. I'm on the winning team about 70 percent of the time if I remember correctly -- but rodeo kills are just going out of your way to play poorly, IMO.

Rodeo kills are easy: Get LMG, get Slammer mod (not entirely necessary, but you can kill a full health Titan with a full clip I believe), destroy all Titans :P

Not sure what's poor about that, though trying to use any other weapon to rodeo kill is probably a poor choice.

Thanks, will remember to use the LMG, never really got into that one!

LMG with Slammer takes out a Titan in literally 2 secs. Even if they release the smoke it will be so fast that you can get it to nuclear and jump off before smoke reaches you.

• Like 1

LMG with Slammer takes out a Titan in literally 2 secs. Even if they release the smoke it will be so fast that you can get it to nuclear and jump off before smoke reaches you.

Thanks man, that challenge hasn't come up for me yet, it's too bad relevant actions don't count towards challenges BEFORE the challenges go active. Then again that would have made them sort of pointless!

Rodeo kills are easy: Get LMG, get Slammer mod (not entirely necessary, but you can kill a full health Titan with a full clip I believe), destroy all Titans :p

Not sure what's poor about that, though trying to use any other weapon to rodeo kill is probably a poor choice.

I know how to rodeo kill, my point was it's not a very tactically efficient method when there are far better options that are less likely to get you killed.

I know how to rodeo kill, my point was it's not a very tactically efficient method when there are far better options that are less likely to get you killed.

Agree, it's a nice touch that was added for the thrill factor. Lurking and letting rip with the Archer is much wiser, rodeos are a surefire way to get splattered.

Agree, it's a nice touch that was added for the thrill factor. Lurking and letting rip with the Archer is much wiser, rodeos are a surefire way to get splattered.

Eh, you just need to be able to get on, get off, and disappear quickly. You shouldn't be running on the ground after a titan to try and rodeo it :P I find it more effective than antititan weapons quite often, but again only with the lmg.

• Like 1

Eh, you just need to be able to get on, get off, and disappear quickly. You shouldn't be running on the ground after a titan to try and rodeo it :p I find it more effective than antititan weapons quite often, but again only with the lmg.

Get on, get off, and disappear quickly is a specialty of mine, so should be easy to do :)

Get on, get off, and disappear quickly is a specialty of mine, so should be easy to do :)

It's especially great if you can jump on, get them to waste their smoke while you jump off and cloak, and then just get right back on while they can't smoke you out anymore :laugh:

It's especially great if you can jump on, get them to waste their smoke while you jump off and cloak, and then just get right back on while they can't smoke you out anymore :laugh:

People have done this to me many times while i was the titan, flailing about helplessly as they mounted me again right after i blew my smoke... :rofl:

It does require good timing and attention!

On the front page too but here's the next set of DLC being launched

Interesting read of the description of the new DLC but it talks about hijacking Titans. Not sure what to make of this.

^ Ignore that, apparently they meant rodeo. Shame

Thanks for the update, not sure i want to keep spending money on Titanfall, perhaps it's time to let go as don't really have the patience for many of the harder challenges anyway...when is this DLC coming out?

They haven't set a date yet unfortunately. 

OK, well it should be later this month...hoping for next month cause honestly i'm sort of broke!