matchmaking is definitely working a lot better with the new update, getting into full lobbies every time and very quickly.

Yup, same. I'm getting some lag between the matchmaking and entering a lobby, however.

I was just doing a one on one match.  and a one on two match.  and a two on two match.  and it went back to one on one, but the other guy just left

Of course this was at 4AM so not really surprising.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the season pass, but haven't had the chance to play the second pack yet! From what I heard it wasn't as good as the first so you're probably not missing out on much. 

I bought the season pass, but haven't had the chance to play the second pack yet! From what I heard it wasn't as good as the first so you're probably not missing out on much. 

Both of them are great.  Some of it is a bit more closed in and vertical so makes you play a little differently.

I just started playing again so having new maps will be awesome.

I haven't liked the map packs anywhere near the base maps the game shipped with.

I still love Titanfall, but it's quickly losing players. There's also a massive balance problem when people create parties; Respawn really needs to try and match parties with other parties or it's insanely unbalanced.

Respawn really needs to try and match parties with other parties

Funny you say that, whenever I join up with my friend we always end up playing against some unstoppable full team from some clan or another.

Slight difference in coordination.

Funny you say that, whenever I join up with my friend we always end up playing against some unstoppable full team from some clan or another.

Slight difference in coordination.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If you just have one player or two players, there's no reason the game should be matching you against some insane party. They should try to match parties of six with other parties of five or six players. The past week, I've been matched with randoms almost non-stop, and we always seem to go up against a group of six. (Then there are people who will start randomly, then start inviting good players on teams they play to parties and start amassing a team that way.)

Unfortunately they can't just leave those games empty, but I know what you mean.  At least in PC land lately I've been seeing less of that, but it still happens whenever I group up with my friend.

It just makes me want to continue to play solo.

I've only played each once so far, but the only one I find odd...I think it was Zone 18.

Just tried Colorblind mode, and man thats weird.  I only really need it in Battlefield 4 so far, but what the hell.

This map pack is actually fantastic. All three maps have good layouts that aren't overly reliant on gimmicks, unlike some of the maps in the previous two DLCs.

Backwater is easily my favorite, as it has a nice blend of indoor and outdoor areas, with plenty of cover. Respawn said it was a map that it couldn't finish in time for the base game's ship date, similar to Swampland in the first DLC. That doesn't really surprise me, since both it and Swampland are standouts in the DLC packs -- it's a shame they couldn't make the launch, as even just two more maps could have gotten more people to stick around.

It just seems like there's a completely useless closed off area to explore in Zone 18.  It might not be all bad if you're trying to escape pursuers, but it seems entirely too big, pointless, and empty.

It just seems like there's a completely useless closed off area to explore in Zone 18.  It might not be all bad if you're trying to escape pursuers, but it seems entirely too big, pointless, and empty.

If you're referring to the underground areas, they're useful in some game modes, but completely unnecessary in others -- a lot of the base maps are like that, too.

I'm loving the new maps, respawn has done a great job with all the map packs :)

No kidding.  I still like to play the rotation with all maps together and as I said there's only one from the original set that bugs me.  :/

Still think Zone 18 is weird though (I only play Attrition really.)

• 4 weeks later...

The new update -- particularly the new co-op mode -- is really, really good. It adds a lot of things for players to strive toward if they've done all the challenges, gotten all the achievements, etc. It just feels more fleshed out now.

Frontier Defense is probably my favorite take on horde mode yet, mainly because it is a decent length and keeps the core gameplay mechanics of the main game. It still needs some refinement, such as more enemy types and more defense capabilities (beyond just turrets), but it's a great start.

I very much like being able to see how trying to load up a specific game mode I don't usually play will work out.  Sucks to be the only one trying to load up DLC1, for example.

I very much like being able to see how trying to load up a specific game mode I don't usually play will work out.  Sucks to be the only one trying to load up DLC1, for example.

Yeah, it's crazy how few people are playing the first DLC. I really wish they'd sort the list more like Battlefield, where you select each DLC from the game mode type instead of having separate lists for the DLC.

Disconnected: Client Delta Ticks out of Order.

This is what I am getting after playing about 5 mins on any multiplayer match. Ever since the last update. Hardly ANYTHING online related to it and nothing related to titanfall.

Any ideas anyone?

Edit: Happens even on the main menu, not in the game yet also.