Twitter Logins may be broken

could someone check if twitter login is working please for the site I can not log in and there is no way to get help without making another account .

i am sorry for making a 2nd account but this is the only way neowin lets people get in touch with support that i know of.

but like i said i can not seem to login with my twitter it gives me a error

thanks and sorry for the dupe account you may remove it once we figure out whats going on

[#1090094] An error occurred while trying to authorize this Twitter connection

There was a api update that twitter did. Alot of older twitter clients don't work now. I used destroytwitter and now it doesn't work.

i am trying to login directly from neowin website with the button that says login with twitter and i get

[#1090094] An error occurred while trying to authorize this Twitter connection

not an app or anything like that but thanks for the tip wonder if an admin can chime in

It's possible that the IPB Twitter connect isn't compatible with this older board software. We're upgrading on Sunday, so it will work after that. In the meantime I'll have a look if I can fix it now.

Sign in with Twitter was disabled on our Twitter dev app (since the upgrade to api v1.1).. I enabled it and see that it takes a while before it comes into effect. Should work in a bit.