Its digusting, really it is.  Women don't get charged with rape, yet men do? Double standards.

• Like 1

Its digusting, really it is.  Women don't get charged with rape, yet men do? Double standards.

It's not that crazy.. 

man rapes woman = nightmare

woman rapes man = dream

I'd probably have trouble convincing my girlfriend i was actually raped if i did get raped.. she would probably kick me straight back out of the door i'd just walked into (although the smerk that would be up-on my face wouldn't help) point is, it's a different situation even if it's the same 'crime' they are handled completely different woman are far more sensitive.

The issue here is that the child was groomed, technically he had consensual sex so it wasn't rape, but she was a sexual predator and that should be a serious crime and sentence in itself.

It's not that crazy.. 

woman rapes man = dream

I'd probably have trouble convincing my girlfriend i was actually raped if i did get raped.. she would probably kick me straight back out of the door i'd just walked into (although the smerk that would be up-on my face wouldn't help) point is, it's a different situation even if it's the same 'crime' they are handled completely different woman are far more sensitive.

The issue here is that the child was groomed, technically he had consensual sex so it wasn't rape, but she was a sexual predator and that should be a serious crime and sentence in itself.

Yeah but that's between adults.  A woman forcing sex on an 11 year old kid is bad, she's a peadophile and should be given more time in prison.  I feel really sorry for the kid as this will no doubt affect him later in life, plus he's got to pay child support too :(

The case has shed light on the issue of women as potential sexual offenders.

It has also highlighted a disparity in Kiwi law on rape, which makes it impossible for women to be accused of the crime.

There is so much WTF in these two sentences...

It's not that crazy..

woman rapes man = dream

>.

Actually, about 8-10% of rape cases have male victims and a significant portion have female perps. Another issue is that men are even less likely to report a rape than women, and about 80% of them don't. Not a pretty picture.

Long as the female rapist isnt fat, its something I approve of.

:P

Yeah but that's between adults.  A woman forcing sex on an 11 year old kid is bad, she's a peadophile and should be given more time in prison.  I feel really sorry for the kid as this will no doubt affect him later in life, plus he's got to pay child support too :(

I highly doubt he's going to be paying child support, he's a child himself.

Sometimes the behaviour of my gender really troubles me. Stop thinking with your penises :/

• Like 1