21 posts in this topic

Posted

[url="http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/walmart-indecent-exposue-in-obama-shirt-785431"]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/walmart-indecent-exposue-in-obama-shirt-785431[/url]

[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/obamashirtlarge.jpg[/img]

A man wearing an

Posted

Based on recent knowledge of some Neowin members, he must be working for Obama :D .... ---> http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1158966-microsoft-hits-new-low-over-xbox-one/page__fromsearch__1

Posted

Title should read: [b]Sex Offender Wanted By Police In Virginia[/b]. Details like what he was wearing and who he exposed himself to are extraneous to the headline and certainly should not be used for political purposes, as was clearly the intention here. Crimes like this shouldn't be used to score cheap political points.
5 people like this

Posted

It's ok, it was an Obama 2008 shirt. He's not a current Obama supporter if he's not sporting a 2012 edition.

Posted

[quote name='theyarecomingforyou' timestamp='1371321959' post='595761502']
Title should read: [b]Sex Offender Wanted By Police In Virginia[/b]. Details like what he was wearing and who he exposed himself to are extraneous to the headline and certainly should not be used for political purposes, as was clearly the intention here. Crimes like this shouldn't be used to score cheap political points.
[/quote]

title was transferred as per the actual articles title. the obama tshirt was part of the story as to what he was wearing which lends credence to his political leaning... that's the way the cops will see it.. :/

Posted

Shame on Barrack :shifty:

Posted

[quote name='theyarecomingforyou' timestamp='1371321959' post='595761502']
[/quote]

A thousand +1s for you sir.

Posted

I think it would have been funny if the title instead read "Cops: Man Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt Exposed Self to Female Wal-mart Shopper". Anyways, whether or not he was wearing a Obama shirt is irrelevant to this news story!

Posted

[quote name='compl3x' timestamp='1371336885' post='595761782']
A thousand +1s for you sir.
[/quote]

probably because the one identifying thing was his Obama Tshirt. Why do you think police ask what a perp was wearing? for identity purposes...

I dunno.. seems obvious to me when a suspect is stupid enough to freely give away information, in this case his political affiliation. Don't blame the story.. BLAME THE SHIRT!

Posted

[quote name='chrisj1968' timestamp='1371337650' post='595761796']
probably because the one identifying thing was his Obama Tshirt. Why do you think police ask what a perp was wearing? for identity purposes...

I dunno.. seems obvious to me when a suspect is stupid enough to freely give away information, in this case his political affiliation. Don't blame the story.. BLAME THE SHIRT!
[/quote]

The point is that the shirt he is wearing is used to sensationalise the story.

Posted

The point is probably after driving for 10 minutes he got home and switched his t-shirt to a mitt romney support and went to bestbuy to expose himself to a man.

Posted

[quote name='Lone Wanderer Chicken' timestamp='1371337425' post='595761790']
I think it would have been funny if the title instead read "Cops: Man Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt Exposed Self to Female Wal-mart Shopper". Anyways, whether or not he was wearing a Obama shirt is irrelevant to this news story!
[/quote]

nah, a Boehner shirt would have been better...

Posted

I had a nice smart ass comment, but Obama fans need a break, he's making it almost too easy to torment his followers
1 person likes this

Posted

and the Obama shirt is relevant how? I love how they ALWAYS put something stupid in like that to get the story attention... if it was a Nintendo shirt would you get "Man wearing Mario shirt exposes self"? I highly doubt it... even as part of a description of the person, it's still irrelevant, as clothes change... by the time this goes to print its irrelevant... if its a live search right now after it just happened, relevant yes... this... just trying to sensationalize the news

Posted

What's is the implication here? Obama voters commit sex crimes?

Posted

[quote name='compl3x' timestamp='1371339834' post='595761862']
What's is the implication here? Obama voters commit sex crimes?
[/quote]

Who knew that NOT making a comment would lead to the same amount of fun and torment?

Posted

The story is about a guy who was described as a black male wearing an obama shirt for identification purposes. I suppose the next stupid comment from someone will be the guy was somehow a Romney supporter, trying to give Obama a bad name

Posted

[quote name='z0phi3l' timestamp='1371340109' post='595761872']
Who knew that NOT making a comment would lead to the same amount of fun and torment?
[/quote]

Plaese make your smart ass comment. Do something to salvage this topic.

Posted

[quote name='compl3x' timestamp='1371341070' post='595761898']
Plaese make your smart ass comment. Do something to salvage this topic.
[/quote]

Please DO NOT ever be a cop! evidence and what a perp wears attributes to political discussions

[img]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/850387712/hEC2D9AA6/[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='chrisj1968' timestamp='1371341583' post='595761912']
Please DO NOT ever be a cop! evidence and what a perp wears attributes to political discussions

[/quote]

Yeah. Because that is the reason why you posted this topic. It is obvious you're just trying to troll Obama supporters.

It doesn't bother me, I am not much of a fan of Obama, but this topic is pure, A grade flame bait.
1 person likes this

Posted

It's already proved true that nothing positive can come from this thread.

[i]Thread Closed[/i]