929 posts in this topic

Posted

heh, so yeah the timing didn't work out :laugh:

So how do other people find groups to play with? I keep getting recommended DestinyLFG.net, but that just gives me this.

ScreenShot2015-08-06at1.49.06pm.png

So yeah, tough to find players.

Posted

I'm SOOOO pumped.. I have played Destiny almost exclusively for the past year and this leaves me with major goosebumps.. September can't come fast enough.

Posted

heh, so yeah the timing didn't work out :laugh:

So how do other people find groups to play with? I keep getting recommended DestinyLFG.net, but that just gives me this.

<snip>

So yeah, tough to find players.

LFG is the go to place (or so I've heard) however I was fortunate enough to have a friend who knew other friends etc. They then met one or two people on LFG or other forums and we have always just seemed to find enough people for raids. 

We've just agree'd a new Raid group for Tuedays moving forward and that when the new DLC drops we have agreed to not use any videos or guides and figure out the raid together.

Posted

I'm done with Destiny. Each DLC was hyped up and didn't offer that much with HoW being the biggest letdown ( anyone see the PoE twitch stream with Professorbroman screaming). TTK looks like its going to be the same and the pricing for the UK is crazy. TTK digital is £40 while Destiny Legendary Edition (disc) with all the DLC up to TTK is £42. TTK Digital is price is like a new game and the funny thing is that the Legendary edition will go down in price quicker then the TTK digital.

Too many good games coming out this year compared to last year to continue with Destiny. It's a good game but it could offer more like real exploration. They let us move around on a few planets but they are all just small areas with nothing to do and TTK is just offering one more area to do nothing but patrols outside of missions.