Still lots to fix, you will experience slowdowns

Still seeing it take about 10 seconds for my browser to actually start loading a Neowin forum page, and posting a small post just a few minutes ago took about 15 - 20 seconds to post.

Can we get the Member Since - *Insert date* back? Lol. Or is it coming back at all? And yay for Stars and Likes Back! 

Second this one. Very handy for running a forum competition, etc.

Just like to make Devs aware, sometimes video linking from youtube doesn't work

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1159840-youtube-links-not-becoming-video/page-2#entry595770478

And the like and quotes on occasion will not go directly to the post (some likes don't show up neither)

Just noticed that clicking from minispy to the last post didn't work just now (6:30am UK time)

Second this one. Very handy for running a forum competition, etc.

Just mouse over their username, shows all their info.

I can see the other posts being liked, but I dont see it on my own post. I get the notification for the like, but when I go to the post, its blank. Likes on other posts appear

Is it just me?

• Like 1

I can see the other posts being liked, but I dont see it on my own post. I get the notification for the like, but when I go to the post, its blank. Likes on other posts appear

Is it just me?

Testing it, did it work?

(I clicked like before replying)

• Like 1

Is it just me?

I just mentioned this in the previous page :P

• Like 1

Not on my side.

Yours?

No, got the notifications, but not seeing it at this monent.

I just mentioned this in the previous page :p

Previous page??

No one got time for that! :p

Just mouse over their username, shows all their info.

For potentially hundreds of users? No thanks, i'd like to see join date back where it was.

Unless that's not possible to do anymore?

Slower than molasses in the middle of a Michigan winter, again, today!

One post I made a few minutes ago took almost 4 minutes to go through.

As another poster said in another thread I was just reading, before getting linked to here, said how this site is a speed bump on the internet. Couldn't have said that better myself!

Site has been sporadic at best for I don't know through how many upgrades and days afterwards!

been pretty fast for me this morning so far

edit: yep my post pretty much went right through

I have been seeing slowness here today as well, although it is a little better than yesterday.  It really seemed to take a hit when the like system was turned back on.

Has anyone else's profile picture gotten broken on the front of the site (reading news, writing comments) but shows up fine in the forum and account settings pages? Mine got broken since the upgrade (synced from Facebook). Tried removing it and syncing again but no go...

As a past and potential subscriber, it's hard to accept things when the average page load speed goes from very fast (yesterday) to back to the normal, quite slow, 5-10 seconds to load a page experience (today).  I personally would gladly give up every Neowin hack, mod, added feature, tweak, like system, stars, etc. etc. if the most simple action of browsing the forums was faster.  I could be completely misguided here, but before all of the added features were enabled, the speed of browsing the forums was lightning fast compared to what it was for the past several months.  I am hopeful that the current slowness is just due to work being done, but based on past experience, that's not a justified hope.

If i had a vote, I would vote for speed, not features.  Just my $0.02.  Keep up the good work!  (Y)