Photo

PS4 is quite the engineering marvel

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#31 hjssusahdih

hjssusahdih

Neowinian

Posted 17 June 2013 - 23:01

<p> meh, I always have my Xbox connected to begin with, so that point is null for me. I never play offline, and I usually play MP games. Nothing changes for me. Also, I was talking about hardware, not software, even there the PS4 is lacking. Again, both great systems, the Xbox One does more.</p>

YOU are not everyone so if YOU dont use, doesnt mean everyone wont use. yeah you know xbox do more because you used one??

#32 WinMunkee

WinMunkee

Neowinian

Posted 17 June 2013 - 23:04

YOU are not everyone so if YOU dont use, doesnt mean everyone wont use. yeah you know xbox do more because you used one??

Oh I'm sorry, you must mistake me for some over-reacting nerd.

#33 WinMunkee

WinMunkee

Neowinian

Posted 17 June 2013 - 23:09

Adding to that,  I've watched the reveal and E3. So I have a good idea that yes, the Xbox does more. It will literally be a media center. Again though I'll probably get both as each has exclusives I'm interested in. So it's not coming from a fanboy. I get what each company is doing. MS is preparing for a digital future, Sony is doing the same in some regard. But the PS will not be my go to source for everything, just gaming. But I'm sorry, I do more than game so deal with it.

#34 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 17 June 2013 - 23:10

He's obviously talking about himself and I'm sure he realizes that his needs and wants aren't representative of everyone. Did you really need to state the obvious?

#35 WinMunkee

WinMunkee

Neowinian

Posted 17 June 2013 - 23:16

He's obviously talking about himself and I'm sure he realizes that his needs and wants aren't representative of everyone. Did you really need to state the obvious?

qft

#36 BajiRav

BajiRav

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia 920

Posted 17 June 2013 - 23:27

It helps to read before jumping to conclusions. The Xbox One image was used for comparison.

OP originally claimed the pic was of PS4. Thread title has been edited since.

#37 ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

Neowinian

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:46

You linked to the same thread. Audioboxer didn't create two threads about the same topic. :huh:

It helps to read before jumping to conclusions. The Xbox One image was used for comparison.

There were two separate threads. I guess mods joined them up or something. 

#38 threetonesun

threetonesun

Neowinian Senior

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:53

I don't see how this is impressive. You could buy a laptop with a faster processor that comes with a screen and a full keyboard and it would still be smaller.  :laugh:

#39 Andre S.

Andre S.

Asik

• Tech Issues Solved: 10

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:59

I believe Sony engineers used magic arranging the innards of the console.

Pretty sure they used a combination of expertise and creative thinking. Magic's an interesting theory though.

#40 vcfan

vcfan

POP POP RET

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:11

well Sony has been in the electronics business forever.of course they have more experience making hardware. In fact,my tv is Sony,and the speakers on there are the best I've ever heard. Its the arrangement and the grill plates that make most of that difference. Hell I trust them more than my Samsung tv,which uses samxon capacitors. Not ###### you.

Microsoft went the easy way,since size really doesn't matter. This is supposed to sit in your media console next to the other big black boxes. The heatsink and fan arrangement is the tried and tested method. Enough space to breathe. Don't need another rrod fiasco. I dont think it really matters. This isn't a tablet or ultrabook.

#41 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:19

OP originally claimed the pic was of PS4. Thread title has been edited since.

That's odd. The thread title looks the same to me as it did when I first read it (which was a minute after it was created). I think Audioboxer confused the image for the internals of a PS4.

There were two separate threads. I guess mods joined them up or something. 

There's nothing in the topic history report. I'm guessing it was a hiccup on your end.

I don't see how this is impressive. You could buy a laptop with a faster processor that comes with a screen and a full keyboard and it would still be smaller.  :laugh:

I doubt you could buy a laptop with a faster GPU and a controller for $399.

#42 Torolol

Torolol

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:26

theres also rumor that MS lower the CPU's G/MHz because of 'heat problem', no such rumor on PS4, yet.

#43 WinMunkee

WinMunkee

Neowinian

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:48

well Sony has been in the electronics business forever.of course they have more experience making hardware. In fact,my tv is Sony,and the speakers on there are the best I've ever heard. Its the arrangement and the grill plates that make most of that difference. Hell I trust them more than my Samsung tv,which uses samxon capacitors. Not ****ting you.

Microsoft went the easy way,since size really doesn't matter. This is supposed to sit in your media console next to the other big black boxes. The heatsink and fan arrangement is the tried and tested method. Enough space to breathe. Don't need another rrod fiasco. I dont think it really matters. This isn't a tablet or ultrabook.

Like the Xbox 360 E they just released, the Xbox One looks pretty modular and easy to repair as well. Couple that info with that gigantic fan, and I would say MS learned a thing or two with the original Xbox 360.

#44 BajiRav

BajiRav

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia 920

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:31

That's odd. The thread title looks the same to me as it did when I first read it (which was a minute after it was created). I think Audioboxer confused the image for the internals of a PS4.

"PS4 is quite the engineering marvel, pictures inside"

#45 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

• Phone: I need a new one. Gibe moni plos

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:39

How does the PS4 compares to the PS1 and PS2?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!