42 posts in this topic

Posted

Strange noises. Moans. Sighs. :shifty:

When a man in Tasmania, Australia, heard these noises echoing through his house, he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong: He was being haunted. He therefore set up a video camera in his kitchen to catch the ghosts in action

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh no :no:

Posted

What a lucky young man.

2 people like this

Posted

God, when I was 16 I wished a girl do things with me, especially a 28 year old!

Posted

So....

What does she look like?

Posted

Hasnt this been posted before?

Posted

I'd just get hot N bothered. :p

Posted

What a lucky young man.

THIS!!!

16 is legal in New Zealand.

Posted

What a lucky young man.

Lucky? Scumbag more like it. What kind of son has sex with his father's partner?

It's also super gross considering how long the woman has known the kid.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, that will create a rift in the family relations.

Posted

yea .... "catch ghosts" ... right.

probably just wanted to see his girl getting boned by someone else

Posted

Nasty, creepy, horrible, women. I hope she fries.

Posted

yea .... "catch ghosts" ... right.

probably just wanted to see his girl getting boned by someone else

LIKE :p

Posted

I was getting it 2-3 times every day when I was 15. My girlfriend at the time was 19, in college AND living with us. My parents adored her. "Long as you don't get her pregnant" was all my parents said about it.

Does that make me a victim? NOT IN THE LEAST. And in my state 18 is age of consent (16 in special circumstances).

Please, people. PLEASE stop with all the pretense of 'oh she should rot in jail' and the other nonsense that comes with the "crowd mentality".

This young man is NO victim in any way shape or form concerning this matter.

1 person likes this

Posted

She raped a child. I seen the effects it has on boys as they grow up. No matter if it is done by a man or a women.

1 person likes this

Posted

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

If it was a 28 year old man having sex with a 15-16 year old girl, we'd be horrified and call for his head on a pike. Why is it any better when it's the female is 28? 

Posted

I guess the father really is haunted now. 

Posted

Lucky? Scumbag more like it. What kind of son has sex with his father's partner?

It's also super gross considering how long the woman has known the kid.

What kind of girlfriend has sex with her boyfriend's underage son? What he did was wrong but she was the adult. She should have known better. Instead, she broke the law by having sex with an underage boy.

Source:

The legal age for consensual sex varies across Australian state and territory jurisdictions (see Table 1). The age of consent is 16 years of age in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Victoria and Western Australia. In Tasmania and South Australia the age of consent is 17 years of age. Queensland is the only state that makes a distinction between different forms of sexual activity and the age of consent. In Queensland, the age of consent for anal sex (referred to as sodomy in legislation) is 18 years of age, while the age of consent for all other sexual behaviour (described as carnal knowledge) is 16 years of age.

If it was a 28 year old man having sex with a 15-16 year old girl, we'd be horrified and call for his head on a pike. Why is it any better when it's the female is 28? 

What she did was awful and it's unfortunate that some people think it's okay. The idea that only men can be sexual predators is false.

1 person likes this

Posted

What kind of girlfriend has sex with her boyfriend's underage son? What he did was wrong but she was the adult. She should have known better. Instead, she broke the law by having sex with an underage boy.

Source:

Exactly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was getting it 2-3 times every day when I was 15. My girlfriend at the time was 19, in college AND living with us. My parents adored her. "Long as you don't get her pregnant" was all my parents said about it.

Does that make me a victim? NOT IN THE LEAST. And in my state 18 is age of consent (16 in special circumstances).

Please, people. PLEASE stop with all the pretense of 'oh she should rot in jail' and the other nonsense that comes with the "crowd mentality".

This young man is NO victim in any way shape or form concerning this matter.

One difference is that, in your case, the age gap between you and your girlfriend is 4 years. In some places such as Canada, sexual relationships with those ages is legal given close-in-age exemptions (so technically speaking, two twelve-year-olds can have consenting sex).

Here though, the age gap is a bit too wide when considering one party is a minor. I could see where people are coming from when they believe an age of consent or legality is highly arbitrary when it applies to sex, alcohol consumption, tobacco purchases, gambling, voting enfranchisement, etc. But there has to be a limit defined at some point or the law is meaningless if we're allowed to determine who is considered an "adult" just by examining their personality.

Posted

Source:

What she did was awful and it's unfortunate that some people think it's okay. The idea that only men can be sexual predators is false.

I wasn't condemning his role and ignoring her's, my response condemned both: the kid screwing his father's partner, and the women being "gross" for engaging in a sexual relationship with a person she's known since he was a child.

I don't know why you're trying to frame my position as only criticising the kid's role in this.

Posted

She raped a child. I seen the effects it has on boys as they grow up. No matter if it is done by a man or a women.

R6oFZ.gif 

:whistle:

1 person likes this

Posted

ewwww!

..... I could never have sex with someone my Dad has had sex with... He's... been in there.....  :huh:

Posted

I wasn't condemning his role and ignoring her's, my response condemned both: the kid screwing his father's partner, and the women being "gross" for engaging in a sexual relationship with a person she's known since he was a child.

I don't know why you're trying to frame my position as only criticising the kid's role in this.

Actually, I was adding on to what you said while placing more emphasis on the role of the girlfriend. But in your words, the underage boy was a scumbag and the woman was "gross". Can you see why I felt the need to supplement your post? Judging by your post alone, it almost seems like you find it okay for a woman to have sex with an underage boy as long as she hasn't known him since he was a child. I assume you don't but shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact that she was an adult that took advantage of him instead of it being gross?

One difference is that, in your case, the age gap between you and your girlfriend is 4 years. In some places such as Canada, sexual relationships with those ages is legal given close-in-age exemptions (so technically speaking, two twelve-year-olds can have consenting sex).

Here though, the age gap is a bit too wide when considering one party is a minor. I could see where people are coming from when they believe an age of consent or legality is highly arbitrary when it applies to sex, alcohol consumption, tobacco purchases, gambling, voting enfranchisement, etc. But there has to be a limit defined at some point or the law is meaningless if we're allowed to determine who is considered an "adult" just by examining their personality.

Agreed.